Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No One on this board should like Sarah Palin... She is a political whore that would sell out her son, cousin, brother, to make a few bucks !!

She is campaigning for Mr. Amnesty himself John Insane???? She is NOT a spokesperson of the tea party movement, but rather ursurped the power in order to bring pro amnesty candidates in office.

Listen guys, all you must do is go back to the year 2007, the tea party was created to elect Ron Paul as President. Ron Paul earned more money than any other candidate running for the republican nomination, because of a grassroots movement to stop the corruption in Washington... Democrat and Republican.

I am very disturbed to hear that anyone likes Sarah Palin !!!! Guys, bring our troops home... this Saudi Arabia FOX owned channel is trying to scare us to death about terrorism at home... Then, if that is the case, our troops should be home, let them guard our borders and protect our country first. If they have some free time and we have some free money, then we can send them to Afghanistan (which is costing us $57,800. per minute).

Anyone must be a fool to believe this "terrorism" scare is serious.. The politicans have used it via George Bush thru Obama. But national security are code words to have you raped at the airport, while all the terrorists are crossing the Mexican border.

AMERICAN BORDERS FIRST !!!!! Palin is another John McCain... pleaseeeeeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, don't buy into her lies.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    LuvMyCountry wrote:

thats a deal breaker for me.
    It is for many. She has said that she is for a pathway to legalization, but she needs to clarify that it begins on the outside of the United States, and with an application for legal entry. I hope to hear those words one day.

Psalm 91
    I think she steps back and let's others tackle that issue, at least where the Tea Party is concerned. She isn't running for President and I doubt she would. She's aware of her polarity with people. The Left hates her enough to report on stupid things like hair and clothes????? and they make up lies about her.

She is supporting a movement against wasteful spending, small government, our rich resources of energy and our National security.

I also think it's our Congress and Senate that has that power, mostly congress it seems. So we voters need to be aware at election time. Our people need to study candidates and issues. I feel like we do....

For me, I'm never going to like 100% of anyone. To me she is at least 1/2 way to my liking on illegal immigration. ALSO remember, she is a student of all things Reagan. But I wonder if Reagan eventually saw that it didn't work? If it did, why is this like the 6th Amnesty for America? Like I've said before, Washington doesn't learn from their mistakes and they are a stupid people.

We'll have to wait and see.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Keep contacting her, and anyone associated, to say the American people reject any legalization of illegal aliens.

Psalm 91
    That is what makes her like the other traitors, we Have to contact her over and over and she still ignores the question and she is still going to support a man she knows is not good for this country, she has already sold out and she OWES HIM/ them and to hell with us!!!

"Dianne"
    No One on this board should like Sarah Palin... She is a political V*******V that would sell out her son, cousin, brother, to make a few bucks !!
    Details?????

She is campaigning for Mr. Amnesty himself John Insane???? She is NOT a spokesperson of the tea party movement, but rather ursurped the power in order to bring pro amnesty candidates in office.
    She and Scott Brown felt obligated to him for givig them exposure. Remember, she has experience parroting McJerks views, as she HAD to on the stump. He was the only person to help Scott out in his very beginning, he said.

Listen guys, all you must do is go back to the year 2007, the tea party was created to elect Ron Paul as President. Ron Paul earned more money than any other candidate running for the republican nomination, because of a grassroots movement to stop the corruption in Washington... Democrat and Republican.
    And????

Was the Tea Party suppose to die when he left the stage?
    I STILL have my Ron paul poster in my yard.
    I don't get your drift except that you are very passionate or drunk! LOL
    Sorry, I had to throw that one in.

I am very disturbed to hear that anyone likes Sarah Palin !!!! Guys, bring our troops home... this Saudi Arabia FOX owned channel is trying to scare us to death about terrorism at home... Then, if that is the case, our troops should be home, let them guard our borders and protect our country first. If they have some free time and we have some free money, then we can send them to Afghanistan (which is costing us $57,800. per minute).
    I take it you are a moderate Democrat?
    It's 5.5% the prince owns.
    I also don't like that Fox won't discuss the CAIR issues now.
    It's most likely to be because of the Prince.
    BUT, I can't name ANYTHING good about CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, or CBS.

Anyone must be a fool to believe this "terrorism" scare is serious.. The politicans have used it via George Bush thru Obama. But national security are code words to have you raped at the airport, while all the terrorists are crossing the Mexican border.
    No..... seriously? I'll end with OMG!!!

AMERICAN BORDERS FIRST !!!!! Palin is another John McCain... pleaseeeeeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, don't buy into her lies
    Details??
    I can't agree if you have no examples.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

It is starting to look like when we had Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, Duncan
    Hunter, and ..... We finished with Obama.
    There are people who will NEVER, EVER, vote for Sarah Paulin...

Illegal aliens have done more damage to America than terrorist have

and Palin wants to give them citizenship

just like Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc.

and Bush, McCain, etc.

Both parties have sold out America to foreign interest.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Palin has no brain... Palin goes to where the most money is. Sarah Palin just earned $100,000. plus to give a speech for the tea party movement from a hi-jacked organization that stole the entire concept of it.

And when she speaks all she talks about is our national security.,.... well really... children... if anyone was really worried about national security they would have all the troops on the Texas/Mexico border instead of the Iraq/Afghanistan.

Why doesn't she stay at home and help her mentally challenged child rather than hijack the grassroots effort of the tea party movement, to make it a re-elected John McCain movement???

The lady makes me want to puke. She and Obama and Bush, and Lindsey Graham and Joe Liebement, and McCain absolutely want to make me vomit !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Illegal aliens have done more damage to America than terrorist have

and Palin wants to give them citizenship

just like Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc.

and Bush, McCain, etc.

Both parties have sold out America to foreign interest.

Palin is a "sell out" Why no one sees that, I will never know... but hopefully you will all wake up.. You cannot support the Constitution, and less government intervention, and worry about our national security, until you close our borders and check out every illegal in this country (including the POTUS).

Charity starts at home. If we need McCain's strong military backround to guide the nation; he needs his efforts on the border. Do you think I really give a damn who's invading Iraq's borders? The war is here !!!!!! They better damn sure get ready to fight it... if not, prove it or it is all fiction.

Start talking the Constitution and how the Constitution fits in with issues facing this country. Only then will take any politician seriously. Ron Paul talks about the Constitution all the time.

I want more.

Got Constitution? (I think that would make a good slogan for a Tea Party sign.)

That is what the tea party is all about... nothing related to the Palin joke this weekend. I am not questioning the sincerity of the 600 people who attended... I am questioning Palin's motives.

Follow the constitution.. end taxation without representation. Have you noticed our elected representatives never listen to us? Have you noticed they don't care what we think? Have you noticed they break the law on a daily basis? They give trillions of our dollars to crooks, which is basically against the law. But they don't care.

Accountability, accountability, enforcement of the constitution; that is what the tea party movement is all about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast