Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the GOP is using Palin to suck the TP folks into supporting them. If we do, we will see nothing change, except for the business as usual inside the beltway will return to the other side of the same coin. This to me is a divide and conquer routine to prevent We the People from supporting a possible 3rd party that isn't infiltrated with big corporate elitist money. If the elites don't win with the 2 parties they have, and We the People win out, they will lose bigtime, and many may end up in jail if we get law abiding citizens elected to office.

Honestly, I think the big money people are sarting to fear our numbers and they feel a need to polirize us to break us.

Don't fall for the ploy. It is as old as civilization.

Don't forget the warnings of Cicero:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared." - Cicero, 42 B.C.

Sarah Palin should be yesterday's news. Would never, ever vote for her. She can't even point to ONE FULL TERM in a governor's post, folks. Where's the track record? Really?

Isn't that the same strain of narcisisstic self-promotion that most of us fault Obama for displaying? She ran a state that was almost a "no-brainer" for political success thanks to low population and high revenues from oil industry, not to mention all the pork that Ted Stevens used to send home from DC. This website pointed out the double-talk of turning down stimulus dollars when your state is already reaping $1.84 in federal aid for every $1 sent to Washington in tax dollars:

http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001439.htm

Recent news out of Alaska:
    http://www.adn.com/news/government/story/1102653.html

The best "advocate" for the firm policy positions that Tea Party joiners would probably agree with is, in my mind, Ron Paul. He's never been afraid to be a minority vote of "just one" in the U.S. House, either. Popularity and opportunism aren't what he's about. And he's got the scars to prove it.

Lots of great comments above !!!! It just bothers me that so many people now equate the tparty movement with the GOP.

The GOP has lots of answering to do, especially those involved with scamnesty. Palin is a sure loss for the GOP if she decides to run for POTUS.

I know the greedy organizer of this event was out to make money. I hope he lost his shirt. And I hope one day everyone will realize he is a fraud, and so is she.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    It is starting to look like when we had Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, Duncan
    Hunter, and ..... We finished with Obama.
    There are people who will NEVER, EVER, vote for Sarah Paulin...
    That's fine with me. I don't think she should run. She can do more for the party by helping place people in office that have a soul and love America. She would never get a fair shake from jealous women, ignorant women and men afraid of her. It would be too big of a distraction. It would not be good for her family either.

Let obama get in there and grow older every mn=inute, before our eyes.

He'll be walking with a cane, drooling, and wearing Depends when we get done with his lying Marxist *ss. LOL

Sarah takes the heat well. Obama the cry baby goes on TV, calls people, sends the FBI, and threatens people when his thin-skin gets critisizm.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I will never vote for a John McCain supporter... NEVER !!!! There is no difference between McCain and Obama.. they are both purchased, signed, sealed, delivered to the special interests that own them.

And Palin, I might have considered her.. But once she went to campaign for McCain (amnesty guru and pharma guru) and Perry from Texas who gave licenses to illegals.. no thank you !!!! I will campaign endlessly to see she is not the GOP nominee, and the tea party movement will concur.. no way.

In 2012 the GOP will probably lose the presidential election to Obama.. and even Newsmax is giving us candidates such as Palin, Huckabee, Romney. If they already lost once, why put them up again?

If those are the best the GOP has to offer, well goodbye GOP... I just hope the tea party (the real one, not the fake one) can get enough qualified candidates in the Congress to stop both sides from destroying this country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I will never vote for a John McCain supporter... NEVER !!!! There is no difference between McCain and Obama.. they are both purchased, signed, sealed, delivered to the special interests that own them.

And Palin, I might have considered her.. But once she went to campaign for McCain (amnesty guru and pharma guru) and Perry from Texas who gave licenses to illegals.. no thank you !!!! I will campaign endlessly to see she is not the GOP nominee, and the tea party movement will concur.. no way.

In 2012 the GOP will probably lose the presidential election to Obama.. and even Newsmax is giving us candidates such as Palin, Huckabee, Romney. If they already lost once, why put them up again?

If those are the best the GOP has to offer, well goodbye GOP... I just hope the tea party (the real one, not the fake one) can get enough qualified candidates in the Congress to stop both sides from destroying this country.
    I completely agree... Palin became an Instant lost cause when she decided to campaign for Juan Insane In his Senate re-run.... No to McCain, No to Palin... We don't want either one of them...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123