Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why I Like Sarah Palin!

Because she has more balls than anyone else in politics! You Go Girl!!!

She took on big oil in Alaska and WON! She took on her own party when she was Mayor and Governor. People went to jail and many were fired. THAT was the first thing she did.You know anyone else that's done that? She is tough. Unlike Our Dear Leader, she has successes in her past.

What a difference in her speeches now and the campaign ones. She is UNLEACHED!

I hope you catch some of it because she has set the Liberals off! OMG!!
    The stuff she said. She said it bluntly with no fluff. She reamed Obama!

I am ALIVE!

I can't wait to see the drool coming out of the MSM's shows tomorrow, that's ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC. I'm anxious to see how they spin it into something stupid and evil. Or maybe her outfit? They have no grounds to say ANYTHING negative about what she said, except she hammered them and they are sore.

Thankfully she said that the Tea Party needs no leader. A leader, IMHO, will sink it and we will lose the power we have now.

Memberships are going to explode within the Tea Party now. People are sick of what's going on in Washington. Some people need to got to jail. For Real. We have Chicago Politics in our Whitehouse and it is dangerous in many ways and not just national security.

You want things to change? DO SOMETHING!!!

Help take back America.

Please

Sorry about the rant but I don't have many exciting days. LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Palin being involved in the Tea Party might bring in some members but she will drive away an equal number of people who don't want anything to do with her.

Palin wants amnesty for millions of illegal aliens, just like Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bush, McCain. etc.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Now if she will just step back from supporting McCain like thousands of us requested.....she is telling us everything we want to hear except that.....maybe she is saving that for the end.......

I enjoyed listening to her too, WorriedAmerican. I certainly hope that she will voice a new opposition to illegal immigration. If she doesn't, I hope that she will be mute on the subject, recognizing that the American people will not support any pathway to citizenship or amnesty.

She was a great draw to the Tea Party event in Nashville, surrounded by people speaking out loudly against illegal immigration. Even the charisma of Sarah Palin will not change their views, nor will it change ours.

Keep contacting her, and anyone associated, to say the American people reject any legalization of illegal aliens.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really like her but Im not sure where she stands on illegal immigration. I know running with McLame she had to go along with him and I did hear her skirt the issue with Glen Beck. God, I hope shes on our side because thats a deal breaker for me.

LuvMyCountry wrote:

thats a deal breaker for me.
    It is for many. She has said that she is for a pathway to legalization, but she needs to clarify that it begins on the outside of the United States, and with an application for legal entry. I hope to hear those words one day.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Palin being involved in the Tea Party might bring in some members but she will drive away an equal number of people who don't want anything to do with her.

Palin wants amnesty for millions of illegal aliens, just like Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bush, McCain. etc.
    [b]I think we talked about this before. I think you are wrong. Where did you read her views on immigration. I wish there were more recent views. I search for some tomorrow. Here's my limited proof:

Sarah Palin on Immigration

Supports a path to citizenship, but no amnesty for illegals. (Oct 200

Never supported Pat Buchanan for president. (Sep 200 ???

Has not often expressed views on illegal immigration. (Aug 200 So we need more recent views. I never thought her views were the same as her BUT she had to push McCains to be VP.

OpEd: Palin is sick to death of this immigration nonsense. (Mar 200 ???

Address jointly with Canada the border security challenges. (Jan 2007)

Immigrants want more vocational training & senior assistance. (Oct 2006) ?????

Took no action on Alaska’s “sanctuary citiesâ€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Supports a path to citizenship, but no amnesty for illegals. (Oct 2008)

Never supported Pat Buchanan for president. (Sep 2008)

Has not often expressed views on illegal immigration. (Aug 2008)

OpEd: Palin is sick to death of this immigration nonsense. (Mar 2008)

Address jointly with Canada the border security challenges. (Jan 2007)

Immigrants want more vocational training & senior assistance. (Oct 2006)

Took no action on Alaska’s “sanctuary citiesâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Republican Governor (AK); ; nominee for Vice President

Supports a path to citizenship, but no amnesty for illegals

Q: Should undocumented immigrants all should be deported?
    A: There is no way that in the US we would roundup every illegal immigrant--there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants--not only economically is that just an impossibility but that's not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue.

Q: Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 million undocumented immigrants?

A: No, I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. We have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides.

Q: So you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

A: I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

Source: Univision Interview with Sarah Palin, by Jorge Ramos Oct 26, 2008

www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=1716304
    NO AMNESTY

"A Path To Citizenship" is "AMNESTY" with a pretty name.

Put lipstick on a pig and it's pretty but it's still a pig.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast