Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WND: Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

Official who oversaw ballots in 2008 race says hospital birth certificate non-existent

Posted: June 10, 2010
    3:39 am Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

A college instructor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim Barack Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.

Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English at Western Kentucky University.

"There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this."

Adams, who says he's a Hillary Clinton supporter who ended up voting for John McCain when Clinton lost the Democratic nomination to Obama, told WND, "I managed the absentee-ballot office. It was my job to verify the voters' identity."

He says during the 2008 campaign when the issue of Obama's constitutional eligibility first arose, the elections office was inundated with requests to verify the birthplace of the U.S. senator from Illinois.

The hottest book in America is the one that exposes the real Obama and all his men (and women)! Get your autographed copy only from WND!

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation that Obama was born at its facility.

Copy of original long-form birth certificate of Susan Nordyke, born in Honolulu the day after Obama's reported birthdate. President Obama has never produced any document like this

WND confirmed with Hawaiian officials that Adams was indeed working in their election offices during the last presidential election.
    "His title was senior elections clerk in 2008," said Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the city and county of Honolulu.
    Takahashi also confirmed Adams' time frame at the office from spring until the month of August.
    "We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," he said.

However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records."

Adams responded, "They may say, 'We don't have access to that.' The regular workers don't, the ones processing ballots; but the people in administration do. I was the one overseeing the work of the people doing the balloting."

Adams stressed, "In my professional opinion, [Obama] definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential eligibility mystery!

The White House has maintained a computer-generated Certification of Live Birth, or COLB, is proof enough of Obama's Hawaiian birth, even though it has no hospital or doctor's name on it. Such documents differ from a Certificate of Live Birth which includes those details. In response to a direct question from WND, the Hawaii Department of Health refused to authenticate either of the two versions of Obama's short-form COLB, posted online – neither the image produced by the Obama campaign nor the images released by FactCheck.org.

This short-form Certification of Live Birth image, which is not the same as a long-form, hospital-generated Certificate of Live Birth, was released by the Obama campaign June 2008.

"Anyone can get that [COLB]," said Adams. "They are normally given if you give birth at home or while traveling overseas. We have a lot of Asian population [in Hawaii]. It's quite common for people to come back and get that."

When WND mentioned there were announcements of Obama's birth published in Hawaiian newspapers, Adams noted, "I'm sure the [maternal] grandparents were happy to put that in the paper when he got born."

But Adams says that doesn't necessarily mean he was actually born in Hawaii. While he's not 100 percent sure of Obama's true birthplace, he does think Kenya is a possibility, since his paternal grandmother stated that before allegedly being silenced by other family members.

Gov. Linda Lingle, R-Hawaii

Last month, as WND reported, Hawaii's Republican Gov. Linda Lingle reignited Obama's origin on a New York radio show.

"It's been an odd situation," Lingle said. "This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country.

"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."

Although the governor now claims she issued a news release stating Kapi'olani is Obama's birthplace, the actual release said no such thing, making no reference to Kapi'olani nor any other specific location of Obama's birth.

WND asked Adams why the governor would make such assertions if a Hawaiian hospital-generated birth certificate did not exist.

"Why would they say they've seen it and not produce it? I don't know," he said. "If they said they've seen the document, then why not produce the document? There's no need to put themselves out like that. I can't even begin to think why they did that except for some kind of political expediency. I'm too far down the totem pole [to know]."

While Adams, who noted he spent nearly 10 years in the islands and has a bachelor's degree from the University of Hawaii, says he's certain Obama was not born there, he also does think the president is indeed a U.S. citizen, since his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham was an American.

He says he merely would like to see the truth come out and have the controversy over natural-born citizenship and presidential eligibility resolved once and for all.

"It's come to the point where it's a monster, and it's time to kill it," Adams said. "Solve the problem so that everyone can get back to cooperating to improve the country. People have lost sight that we're trying to make the country a better place."

He also feels some empathy for Obama, foreseeing what the president would potentially experience based on confirmation of his claims.

"You don't have to like President Obama," he said, "but it is sad that he's going to have to go through this public pillory by the time this all comes out, that they did cover this up; and that's sad because the first African-American man to become president shouldn't have this blight on his term in office. That's what he'll get remembered for. It's sad."

Adams says he's been telling other people his information for a long time, and he's free to talk about it publicly since he no longer has any confidentiality restrictions from his former employer, the Honolulu government. People started to pay attention this week after he was briefly interviewed by James Edwards, host of a weekly radio show on WLRM Radio in Memphis, Tenn.

As WND reported last July, the Kapi'olani Medical Center trumpeted – then later concealed – a letter allegedly written by President Obama in which he ostensibly declares his birth at the facility.

A photograph taken by the Kapi'olani Medical Center for WND shows a letter allegedly written by President Obama on embossed White House stationery in which he declares the Honolulu hospital to be "the place of my birth," The hospital, after publicizing the letter then refusing to confirm it even existed, is now vouching for its authenticity, but not its content. The White House has yet to verify any aspect of the letter.

This excerpt from the alleged Obama letter is perhaps the first formal declaration from the president about his exact birthplace. The White House has still not confirmed if the letter or its contents are authentic.

But the authenticity of that letter remains in doubt. Since WND raised questions about the veracity of the letter itself and its content, the White House has refused to say if the message is real and if its text originated with the president.

When WND correspondent Les Kinsolving asked Press Secretary Robert Gibbs about the letter at the July 13 news briefing, Gibbs dodged the question, refusing to confirm its authenticity while belittling Kinsolving for even posing the question.

Press Secretary Robert Gibbs refused to confirm the authenticity of the alleged Jan. 24, 2009, letter from President Obama to his purported place of birth, Kapi'olani Medical Center.

"Do all of your listeners and the listeners throughout this country the service to which any journalist owes those listeners, and that is the pursuit of the noble truth," Gibbs lectured Kinsolving. "And the noble truth is that the president was born in Hawaii, a state of the United States of America."

Since the medical center used the letter for a high-profile fundraising campaign in the Spring 2009 edition of its Inspire Magazine, the FBI and United States Secret Service said the matter could potentially lead to criminal prosecution were the letter determined to be fraudulent.

"It would be a charity-fraud scheme," said FBI spokesman Steve Kodak. "It would be investigated by us or the Secret Service. We both have jurisdiction over that."

WND also revealed the discovery by private investigators who say Obama is mysteriously using a Social Security Number that was issued in Connecticut, despite having worked in Hawaii as a teen and there being no mention of him living in Connecticut.

Meanwhile, Hawaii continues to get requests for release of Obama's hospital-generated birth certificate, leading state lawmakers to take action.

They passed a bill in April allowing any Hawaii department to ignore repeated inquiries for information from the same person, if the department already has responded within a year. Gov. Lingle signed it into law shortly after WND's report about her declaration on radio that Obama was born at Kapi'olani.
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041

They passed a bill in April allowing any Hawaii department to ignore repeated inquiries for information from the same person, if the department already has responded within a year. Gov. Lingle signed it into law shortly after WND's report about her declaration on radio that Obama was born at Kapi'olani.
    Now we have a BILL signed into law to protect the usurpers identity... And now he is linked to charity fraud.

There has never been anything like this before and the fall out promises to be as catastrophic an event as socially crushing as the civil war.

I was elated to read this, this morning with my coffee!

I sent the article to Hawaii's Governor. I'd say this guy should get security now! Remember what happened to the guy that looked into the passport info on Obama, McCain, and Hillary....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... ally-shot/

Key witness in passport fraud case fatally shot

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A key witness in a federal probe into passport information stolen from the State Department was fatally shot in front of a District church, the Metropolitan Police Department said yesterday.

Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., 24, who had been cooperating with a federal investigators, was found late Thursday night slumped dead inside a car, in front of the Judah House Praise Baptist Church in Northeast, said Cmdr. Michael Anzallo, head of the department's Criminal Investigations Division.

Cmdr. Anzallo said a police officer was patrolling the neighborhood when gunshots were heard, then Lt. Harris was found dead inside the vehicle, which investigators would describe only as a blue car.

Emergency medics pronounced him dead at the scene.

City police said they do not know whether his death was a direct result of his cooperation with federal investigators.
    (YES IT WAS!!!!!! Just like the 2 gay guys from Obama's church that were also killed because they were coming out with info on ....... "That time between when Obama met Frank Marshall Davis (a sexual devient, alcoholic, Civil Rights Activist, poet, and good friends with Obama's communist grandmother and grandfather that brought him up) and when he met Michelle.)
    "We don't have any information right now that connects his murder to that case," Cmdr. Anzallo said.

Police say a "shot spotter" device helped an officer locate Lt. Harris.

A State Department spokeswoman yesterday declined to comment, saying the investigation into the passport fraud is ongoing.

The Washington Times reported April 5 that contractors for the State Department had improperly accessed passport information for presidential candidates Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain, which resulted in a series of firings that reached into the agency's top ranks.

One agency employee, who was not identified in documents filed in U.S. District Court, was implicated in a credit-card fraud scheme after Lt. Harris told federal authorities he obtained "passport information from a co-conspirator who works for the U.S. Department of State."
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This article (one of the best I have ever read) was posted in another tread so I don't want to post it here again. But for ANYONE that has even a small interest in this issue it is a MUST READ!!!!!
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/32825979/Shar ... une-9-2010

Sharon Rondeu – Interview with Mario Apuzzo June 9, 2010
    “THE FOUNDERS GAVE US A DEFINITION THAT WE COULD ALL AGREE ONâ€

This video says it all...make sure you vote up or down at you tube...
    THE GREAT RENEGER
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKmc9aBELM

What amazes me is how many still feel this is a none issue!

http://www.rense.com/general84/brck.htm

Perhaps this is a poor choice but it was just the first site that came up. The article has been printed on many sites. We are in a time of much running to and fro, much disinformation and much rumor and innuendo. Honestly if you are a wage slave trying to have a normal life - you work all day, you come home and clean, cook, help with homework, try to have quality family time - when are you going to catch up on all this?

There are lots of signs - like when he refuses to honor our flag - right down to his cadence and quotes from his books. Perhaps many believe that since he is just more of the same, or just a figurehead that they just can't get too worked up about it since there is nothing they can do. I know my family would prefer that I just continue to fly below the radar and not even post on sites like this or even visit - they think that is the key to survival - and basically the devolvement of our culture to where people cannot "debate" and cannot even exchange information from opposing sides civilly tends to re-enforce that belief daily.

Personally I think that now is the time to stand up and be counted but I have a house to clean and dishes and cooking to do so gotta go now.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

sarum: I think that self preservation is admirable. And I do understand the feelings of your family. One can only marval at the men and women that stood up and risked life and fortune for this country. The many millions that died for this country had many many more millions that sat back and hid not wanting to get involved.

I also feel the overwhelming fear. I post things here and other places that when I hit the post button my blood runs cold because do not know what will happen. Will my post be interesting or will it be rejected. Will it bring down negativity on me? Will I get on a White House suspected terrorist list.

This is a very very sad and scary time for all of us. I do not ask for god protection anymore because I feel it is going to take all of us working together once more to help restore this Nation to its former Glory.

This Nation was not handed to us. And it will take...I don't know what it is going to take to get it back again.

Yes I know that fear too. But then when people who willingly risk their lives for their nation are put on a terrorist watch list you can figure that your time to stand and be counted has come. If we cannot stand and say ENOUGH! Perhaps then we deserve our slavery. I have to be forgiving of others as well because most do not have time to even try to be correctly informed so they do not know what time it is. Also the problem of people being willing stooges for short term gain and not joining the true battle - that is harder to forgive. Mostly I am very reticent to act towards change because I want the whole picture - the whole game plan, to know that I am not being a useful idiot for a harmful agenda. But stopping illegal immigration seems like a no-brainer and I am not buying the stories of the harm it will cause - it doesn't look like anybody else is either because MSM will throw something out and then quickly drop it - cuz it's all shit and they don't want it thrown back at them. I'm just wondering if our media will ever "give" and take a stand as in the Orange Revolution or will it be up to each individual to have their wake-up call in their own time according to their own ability to contact their own conscience? Will it ever reach critical mass towards non-biased reporting and aiming for the truth? Or is there just too many willing whores?

OOoops! Sorry for the strong language - it comes from strong feelings resulting from a lifetime of marginalization in one form or another. I wish I were so eloquent and clear as MinutemanCDC-SC - I read you HC, and spent some time on that other thread - OMG! - this is so precious:

"On the day when Mr. Obama is removed from office, he becomes a different and difficult problem.

He has loyalties above the United States of America, specifically to Is|am, which has a 1388 year history of conquest and war, subjugation and slavery, treachery, subterfuge, and assassins; piracy on the high seas and banditry on the highways; raping, looting, pillaging, and burning. Is|am is a bloody death cult masquerading as a religion, spread through forced conversion by the sword. It is the human agent of a spirit of death which comes but to steal, to kill, and to destroy.

Mr. Obama is privy to state secrets of the most privileged nature. Therefore, he cannot be released to his compatriot enemies of America: Rashid and Mona Khalidi, Ali Abunimah, Tony Rezko, Col. Moammar al-Qaddafi, Mahmoud Abbas, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Raila Odinga, Louis Farrakhan, Malik Zulu Shabazz, King Abdullah and Prince al Waleed of Saudi Arabia, Nadhmi Auchi, Sadegh Namazi-khah, Dr. Trita Parsi, Bashar al-Assad, Bill Ayers, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and his old Taliban buds in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Mr. Obama has committed not just election fraud and obstruction of justice, but sedition and treason against the United States. Under the banner of "Hope and Change," he and the socialist Democrat-controlled Congress have been steadily overthrowing the government, turning the land of the free and the home of the brave into a totalitarian state which rules by fear, intimidation, and coercion. The government pledging taxpayers and dollar-owners for a debt of trillions of dollars, and the Fed giving the cash to Goldman Sachs and other banks and parties unknown... that is COMMUNISM, as is the seizing of GM from shareholders and the nationalization of healthcare under government single-payer control.

Mr. Obama has subverted the Constitution of the United States, virtually nullifying Art. II § 1 ¶ 5. He is implementing the global governance agenda:
    open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens;
    universal healthcare, with rationing of patient services (which to implement will require government death panels);
    abortion and euthanasia;
    weakening parental discipline, local law enforcement, state militias, the Border Patrol, and the U.S. military, to the point of trading law and order for anarchy and chaos;
    pressing for unilateral nuclear disarmament and the UN Small Arms Treaty, the Law of the Sea Treaty, the Global Warming or Climate Change Treaty, and the Security and Prosperity Partnership a.k.a. the North American Union;
    hostility toward Christianity and dhimmitude toward Is|am; and
    surrendering U.S. sovereignty to the atheist, communist European elites of finance, commerce, and religion.
    He has conspired with Congress to so dilute the money supply and debase the currency through debt as to endanger the full faith and credit of the U.S. government and of the American people for the foreseeable generations to come. He risks piloting the ship of state and the U.S. economy over the falls and onto the rocks far below, where the host of third world nations lie shattered and in ruins.

To bring Mr. Obama to justice and possibly convict him for sedition and treason, only to sentence him to life imprisonment at Gitmo, is to invite a future President to appease the libs by showing mercy and pardoning him. To then release to the enemies of the United States a quisling who has had access to the most guarded state secrets is not just tantamount to surrender; it is national suicide."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast