Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman hit in head with pellet gun in alleged hate crime while walking through Central

Where is eric Holder?

Woman hit in head with pellet gun in alleged hate crime while walking through Central Park: police

The 36-year-old victim told the Daily News she was attacked early Monday by a group of black youths who screamed that 'all white people suck.' The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

BY DANIELLE SCHLANGER , BARRY PADDOCK , RICH SCHAPIRO
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Saturday, August 23, 2014,
    Photos at link.

A 36-year-old woman says she was shot in the head with a pellet gun by verbally abusive black teenagers yelling racial epithets in Central Park.

A 36-year-old woman walking through Central Park was shot in the back of the head with a pellet gun in an apparent hate crime, police said Saturday.

The shaken victim told the Daily News she was leaving the park at W. 60th St. and West Drive about 12:05 a.m. Monday when she strolled past a group of black youths.

The two men and three women — all in their late teens or early 20s — said nothing as they passed by. But moments later, the woman felt a “horrible pain” in the back of her head.

“My hand went up to my head, and there was blood gushing everywhere,” said the woman, who asked to be identified only as Hanna.

“I turned around, and I said, ‘What are you doing? Why are you doing this to me? What's wrong with you people?’”
    One of the women immediately unleashed a barrage of racial epithets.

“F---- you, you f------ white b----,” the woman hissed, Hanna recalled.

Then one of the men popped his head out from behind a tree and joined in the racially fueled verbal attack.
    “All white people suck,” the man hollered. “F--- white people.”

The group fled, leaving Hanna bloodied and in tears.
    DCPI
    Enlarge
    Police released surveillance footage of three of the suspects and a sketch of one in the attack in Central Park at W. 60th St. and West Drive early Monday.

“I was starting to go into shock,” she said. “There was a lot of blood.”

After a crew of cops and paramedics arrived, Hanna was rushed to Roosevelt Hospital, where she was treated and released.
    The police on Saturday released surveillance footage of three of the suspects and a sketch of one of them. The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

"It's a hate crime — for no reason at all,” Hanna told The News. “I was just walking by. There was no sort of eye movement. There was no altercation, confrontation, anything like that.”

Hanna, who lives in Manhattan with her husband and works in human resources, described herself as “a typical New Yorker.”
    “I've lived here for awhile. I have not had these types of issues,” she said. “I have friends and family of all backgrounds. That’s what I find so amazing, that people are that hateful.”

“There’s no room for hate here,” Hanna added.

“We all bleed red blood. There's no room for hatred. Not in New York. Not anywhere.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1914614

Banned
    There are tons of incidents like this happening from vile vicious attacks, to knock out type games on young and older citizens, but it is only a hate crime when it happens to blacks..Do a search on "knock out games" and just look at what comes up...
    Last edited by kathyet2; 08-25-2014 at 01:46 PM.