Woman Who Confronted Jeff Flake In Elevator Runs SOROS-backed Organization

Sep 28, 2018

Senator Jeff Flake was trapped in an elevator today when he was confronted by protesters. Some of the protesters held the door and wouldn’t allow it to close so Flake could proceed to his intended location, which was to be part of the vote for Judge Brett Kavanaugh, Trump’s Supreme Court nominee who faces sexual assault accusations from Christine Blasey Ford.

After some deeper investigation into the people who confronted Flake at the elevator, it was revealed that one of them works for an organization who takes money from George Soros. More on that in a moment.
Trending: Woman Who Confronted Jeff Flake In Elevator Runs SOROS-backed Organization
Let’s paint the picture of what happened earlier so you have a deeper understanding of the scenario.

As Flake stepped into the elevator, the protesters held the door open and wouldn’t allow him to leave. The protesters then confronted him, yelled at him, cried towards him, and put pressure on him to vote against Kavanaugh. The reporters were there too, asking questions and doing what they normally do. That’s when two women stepped up and demanded to take over the prime real estate in front of the elevator.

One of the women is supposedly Ana Maria Archila. She and Maria Gallagher were there and they are both sexual assault survivors, according to Heavy. Archila allegedly stood in Flake’s office and told him her story about being sexually assaulted and it appears that she reminded him of that, stating “On Monday, I stood in your office. I told you of my story of my sexual assault.”

Archila continued “I told it because I recognized in Dr. Ford’s story that she is telling the truth. What are you doing is allowing someone who actually violated a woman to sit on the Supreme Court. This is not tolerable. You have children in your family. Think about them.” While Gallagher said, “I was sexually assaulted and nobody believed me. I didn’t tell anyone, and you’re telling all women they don’t matter.” Gallagher then chastised Flake when she felt he was turning away saying, “Don’t look away from me. Look at me and tell me that it doesn’t matter what happened to me, that you will let people like that go into the highest court of the land and tell everyone what they can do to their bodies.”
There’s a slight issue with what they said. Flake did not tell any woman that they do not matter. That is simply not true. That is a subjective opinion of the woman saying it and not a fact. That is someone trying to turn Jeff Flake into someone he is not.
Why don’t we take a look at who one of the women are?

Heavy’s website continued, stating “according to the website for Popular Democracy, Archila is the co-executive director of the liberal advocacy group, which is based in New York. The group describes itself as a “high-impact national organization that builds organizing power to transform the local and state policy landscape through deep, long-term partnerships with leading community-based organizing groups nationwide.” Archila joined the group in September 2013.”
Ok, so why does that matter?
Here is why.
Popular Democracy is funded by George Soros.
A document found on GiveWell.org listed a Soros organization, Open Society Foundations, as one of their largest donors. That document is here.
A screenshot is provided here in the event that the link gets removed.

Is Archila really part of a group that receives funding from George Soros?
That answer is yes because she is listed with her name and photograph on the Center For Popular Democracy staff page.

A screenshot is here, of course in the event that she has her information removed or the website changes their page because they are called out for receiving Soros money. Soros is mentioned on this page too.

The website, Free Beacon, reported on May 10, 2017, some specifics about the amount of money exchanged. They stated “George Soros is one of the largest funders to the CPD. Soros provided the CPD with $130,000 from the Foundation to Promote Open Society in 2014 and $1,164,500 in 2015. Soros provided an additional $705,000 from the Open Society Policy Center in 2016.”

To make matters worse, there’s also a connection to a massive $80M anti-Trump network who is supported by Democrat Keith Ellison.
Isn’t that odd?
Ellison faces his own accusations for allegedly abusing his ex-girlfriend, Karen Monahan.
Is it just me, or do these folks dislike Donald Trump so much because he disrupted their plan to keep a Democrat in the big seat of the White House?
This is one big sham, isn’t it?

https://100percentfedup.com/woman-wh...-organization/