Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A thread titled, The world is watching. And they LOVE Ron Paul!, a pro Romney CFR globalsit continues to push his garb!

I just voted and this was the message:
    Thank you for your vote AGAIN (All votes are only counted once).
    We'll add it to what everyone else is voting in your Country.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I started this thread and I'm sorry, I don't even know what "a pro Romney CFR globalsit" means! I posted this thread because not only do I think the world loves Ron Paul, but that is also MY first choice. Please don't say things about me that aren't true, or that I don't even understand. I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    I started this thread and I'm sorry, I don't even know what "a pro Romney CFR globalsit" means! I posted this thread because not only do I think the world loves Ron Paul, but that is also MY first choice. Please don't say things about me that aren't true, or that I don't even understand. I would appreciate it.
    I was not referring to you rather the post by usanevada, who everyone knows is a CFR globalist pusher!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned
    If you click out of the site and then go back in you can
    vote again

rinse and repeat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    Don't be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong. You've just misunderstood the sarcasm that was aimed not at you, but at others here who think Dr. Paul's support is somehow not REAL.

You're cool, don't sweat it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    If you click out of the site and then go back in you can
    vote again

rinse and repeat
    It doesn't count multiple votes, usa, just read what they've posted on their blog!

Banned
    "I was not referring to you rather the post by usanevada, who everyone knows is a CFR globalist pusher!"

And I resent this also because even alipac does not have Romney on the do not vote list

And apparently the world loves Obama second and Kucinich third. Hmmmm....isn't that interesting, well not really.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I tried to vote multiple times and it would not let me.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast