Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    They loved Chamberland too after he came back from his meeting with Hitler reassuring them that Hitler would not murder them like he was doing all the other europeans . Churchill tried his best to warn them, but just like now it didn't do any good .

Moral of the story is , you can't make peace with radical devils. And when they kill your people, you don't turn and blame your dead and their survivors for their actions and expect not to be next .
    That's a very unfair comparison, man.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    They loved Chamberland too after he came back from his meeting with Hitler reassuring them that Hitler would not murder them like he was doing all the other europeans . Churchill tried his best to warn them, but just like now it didn't do any good .

Moral of the story is , you can't make peace with radical devils. And when they kill your people, you don't turn and blame your dead and their survivors for their actions and expect not to be next .
    Is Noamnasty another Constitution hater?
    Maybe he does not know about the cease fire!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

I'm not a man . Also i wasn't comparing any one person, just how foolish we all can be .

Banned
    I'm not a man . Also i wasn't comparing any one person, just how foolish we all can be .
    I meant that in the asexual, stoner sense with no offense intended.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456