Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Helllooo, Some Americans do live in Mexico!!!
    Actually a lot of them do

LEGALLY

How funny. I voted. But as soon as I read that people from all over the world wanted to vote for someone that would get America back in order- I heard....

DING DING DING......BOGUS POLL BOGUS POLL
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    How funny. I voted. But as soon as I read that people from all over the world wanted to vote for someone that would get America back in order- I heard....

DING DING DING......BOGUS POLL BOGUS POLL

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    I tried to vote multiple times and it would not let me.
    did you back out of the site and then go back in ?
    Yes I did. Would not let me vote multiple times.

I find the best thing to do is ignore the poster that is quick to say what you have done instead of addressing the issues.
    There is a lot of Ron Paul advertisements in that site and the real polls show him where his is. who knows what and where it comes from but one thing is for sure. Ron Paul supporters will be usng it as a way to say look the world wants him
    Ha Like that matters !!!
    I think 'gregagreatamerican' should change his name to 'SELF-RIGHTEOUS NARCISSIST'.

This whole post about a poll is hilarious to read.
    Yet, Greg, why are you so serious and stating 'the real polls show him where he is'?
    I assume you mean that the 'other polls' are right and Ron isn't faring well. Ahem, how are those polls conducted, Greg? By calling registered Republicans who voted for Bush in 2004? Well, if you took a look around, you might see that a lot of people are disgusted with Bush, many of whom didn't vote for him, or as a Republican, or at all for that matter. It's called apathy. One feels apathetic when politically uninspired, therefore they tend to drop out of the game, listless.
    Then there are those, yes Greg, those young ones out there who will be voting for their first time. Yes, those ones who can go die in a war for the Bush administration's greed, and who have to pay the huge deficit incurred by the war, and who will be living in this country long after the older generations are gone. But they're just young and mindless and shouldn't have a say in who leads this country, right?
    Oh yeah, and you're only polled if you have a land-line. Well gee, I only have a cell....why have two phones when one is sufficient?

Beyond that, and I'm sorry to rant at you, but I've gotta make sure that you're aware of what you're saying.

One more...."Ha, like it matters who the rest of the world wants"...to lead the 'free country of the world'? Well, yeah, um , duh...I think it matters A LOT. If many countries are oppressed, and we are 'free', then don't you think they might know a thing or two about how a country becomes oppressed? Take heed, there are bad people out there, but the majority of the world looks to America to be the example of a free country, which gives everyone a little hope that freedom does exist, if not there, somewhere.

Banned
    Well said, freeamerica, but don't expect a pure thought to take root in a corrupt mind.

Some folks are just plain BEYOND saving.

MW
    Didn't we just go through all this mess a week or two ago? This has been posted before.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said, freeamerica, but don't expect a pure thought to take root in a corrupt mind.
    Thanks!

I agree with you.

I felt inclined to state the truth of the matter though, because silence kills.

"If the world is a dangerous place to live, it is not because of the people who are evil, but because of the good people who don't do anything about it." -Albert Einstein

And not only are there Americans in Mexico there are Americans in every country around the world and conversing with Americans through the internet....not to mention alot of servicemen and their familes, we have over 700 military bases. They all have a say and alot vote through the mail!!

So it could be happening! Think possitive!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

They loved Chamberland too after he came back from his meeting with Hitler reassuring them that Hitler would not murder them like he was doing all the other europeans . Churchill tried his best to warn them, but just like now it didn't do any good .

Moral of the story is , you can't make peace with radical devils. And when they kill your people, you don't turn and blame your dead and their survivors for their actions and expect not to be next .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast