Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Are you an American or a Democrat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

David Allen #WalkAway Campaign
    Follow · 9 July ·

Not one Republican called me an "Uncle Tom".
    Not one Republican called me a "coon".
    Not one Republican called me a "sellout".
    Not one Republican called me a self-hating racist, or a bigot, or a homophobe.
    Not one Republican ever insulted my intelligence.
    Not one Republican stabbed me in the back because I had the nerve to be a free thinker.

I was convinced as a college student back in 2004 that the Democrats were the saviors, to the point where I told my father that since it was my first year as a registered voter that I was thinking of voting for John Kerry. The next day, my old man called me down to his office and he prescribed that red pill for me via a long persuasive talk about the cold hard truth behind politics. On election day, I voted for Bush.

In 2008, I was naive enough to want to see history be made as we had a first-ever minority President in my lifetime. Due to the economic recession, I voted for Barack Obama. And then I enlisted into the United States Navy and that move gave me a whole brand new perception on life and on patriotism. We all had to live with eight years of one of the biggest mistakes I ever made by voting for Obama. And some of us voted for him twice. I didn't vote at all in 2012. The economy got even worse. Nothing in the urban areas improved. Race relations went backwards. Social media was crawling with fake armchair politicians who do nothing but post memes and report any and everyone with opposing views.

I am so thankful that this #WalkAway trend is spreading so widely and so quickly and I'm thankful that so many people have seen the light and have seen right through all the leftist liberal BS propaganda. The party that's all about "Love Trumps Hate" is ironically the same party that spreads more hate than anyone else in the United States and are riddled with the divide-and-conquer mentality. I walked away when I admittedly voted for Donald J. Trump in 2016 and I will surely vote for him again in 2020. Make America Great Again and let's keep it great!

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07 View Post

Democrats are so desperate they are now encouraging THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS to get out and vote!!!

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Yes! Free healthcare and NO tuition! Cuba is awesome! And guaranteed employment! Monthly salaries from $30 all the way up to $60 a month! Paradise

Bye Felicia

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The new and improved Lindsey. Its amazing. He is a different person since he lost all that excess weight named John Mccain.

Do not make Lindsay Grahamnesty the Attorney General

He does not have McCain under his thumb but he is STILL a swamp rat that must be replaced!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Immigrant DESTROYS Sanctuary City BS In Under A Minute

Video https://www.facebook.com/Americanvoi...5038251495064/

MIDTERM ELECTION
    I have been paying close attention and I predict the greatest defeat for the democrats in the history of

voting!

I sure hope so!!! We're doomed critters if Republicans don't win big in November!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn