Page 64 of 96 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Are you an American or a Democrat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Haven't done the math but sounds like way more than 1/1024th

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

#WalkAway Campaign
    Yesterday I had 3 people call me disgusting & a racist at the store & I had my 3 biracial grandsons with me & a couple tell me they were proud that I was strong for wearing this shirt & want to buy one I bet they had also walked away because of the behavior. This Behavior is one of the reasons I walked away three months ago.

I’m not a robot.

Hi all. I’m a #WalkWith from the RED state of Texas!! So happy to see all the woke people here!
    Has anyone (other than me) ever had parents who were stanch Republicans who as they grew older, suddenly fell to the left? My father, ex-military & ex-law enforcement officer, is 82 and within the last 10yrs has changed colors and now is blue. This is the same man that shaped my political views but now berates and pokes fun of me for my conservativeness. Just curious to know.
    #WalkAway #WalkWith #RedTsunami #MAGA

I'm a legal immigrant, and I was raised back home with common sense and good old fashioned manners. I moved to the USA in 2005. When Obama was elected, I cheered and thought it would be really good for us, here in the USA.
    But in his first year of office, Obama was already a disappointment to me.
    When AZ's majority voted to have police enabled to ask suspects about their immigration status, Obama vetoed the people's decision. Furthermore, none of his campaign promises were
    kept, but rather revised. That was my wakeup call. I started to look now closer into everything and also noticed the biased news reporting from CNN, which network I was a big fan of.
    Over the next years, Obama continued to getting worse, announcing military strikes against ISIS over television, in advance! That was shocking to me, I thought that was traitorous! Even more shocking to me that he got elected for a second term. I was truly mad and counted down the days until his (disastrous) presidency was finally over. Obama divided this country, by praising thugs and braddy behavior. Thank God that Hillary didn't win, we would be in really bad shape now!
    Well, luckily we now have a President who values this country. Yes, he's not a great speaker, but that's not why he got elected. "He's our plumber, draining the swamp! Expecting some plumbers crotch, and it's not going to be pretty, but that's ok." Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with EVERYTHING what President Trump does or says, but that's ok too. He's definitely the best President this country can ask for. It was about time, since there are way too many corrupt career politicians!
    By the way, I have never had any stickers on my car, but now do. Hope others wake up too.
    #walkaway I did

A campaign to brag about killing someone else. I have seen it all.

lifenews.com

Oprah Winfrey Promotes “Shout Your Abortion” Movement Where Women Brag About Their Abortions