Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Thinking and praying for koobster and for the other known and unknown needs of those here.

Luke 2
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Amen! God is still in control no matter how dark it may seem.

John 14:27 Jesus says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.â€

The Lord answered some prayers in So.California. There is alot of rain and snow coming down there. Finally the Lord heard the prayers of the citizens there, and opened up the clouds. It's a shame that a great majority of the rain is channeling down the L.A. and Santa Ana rivers back towards the sea rather than being channeled into reservoirs where it can be used for drinking water for future generations.
    For some reasons, "GREED", the local politicians feel as though buildings being built by illegal aliens is more profitable than agriculture, so the Bread Basket of the World is being smothered with apartment units and logistics facilities. Agriculture used to be big there, but now is too unprofitable due to water rates being sky high. Hmmm...

It appears that The Lord was generous enough to give much needed rain, but man didn't harness the water for future generations.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

April

"Unto is born in the City of David, a Saviour Christ Jesus"
    Luke 2

Happy Birthday Jesus. What will we bring Him for a birthday present? I hope that we will love and serve and give to as many as we are able this Christmas time. We need to share Jesus' love, there is so much to do for Him.

God Bless you and thank you Jesus.

Luke 2 - "Unto us is born in the City of David, a Saviour, Christ Jesus"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    The Lord answered some prayers in So.California. There is alot of rain and snow coming down there. Finally the Lord heard the prayers of the citizens there, and opened up the clouds. It's a shame that a great majority of the rain is channeling down the L.A. and Santa Ana rivers back towards the sea rather than being channeled into reservoirs where it can be used for drinking water for future generations.
    For some reasons, "GREED", the local politicians feel as though buildings being built by illegal aliens is more profitable than agriculture, so the Bread Basket of the World is being smothered with apartment units and logistics facilities. Agriculture used to be big there, but now is too unprofitable due to water rates being sky high. Hmmm...

It appears that The Lord was generous enough to give much needed rain, but man didn't harness the water for future generations.
    I was just thinking this same thing as we get our second storm in a week today. I never thought rain would look so beautiful! Thanks Jesus!

April

Koobster, how are you doing? I've been thinking about you and praying for you and your family. Our family experienced a hard and long lay off at the beginning of this recession/depression. You could say that we were on the front lines of it, although at the time we would hear President Bush say that the economy was strong. That hurt us so badly to hear that. It was like pouring salt on the wound. At the time I didn't blame him for what was happening to us, but we felt so badly when we would hear him denying what was clearly happening. It made everything feel much worse and even made it more frightening to us.

To call it a "trying time" would be an understatement. We kept our faith and never gave up, but at times we felt we would lose our minds, nevermind our faith. My husband never waivered in his faith. I was so proud of him and it did finally come to an end. We're still not completely recovered, but things continue to get better and better.

Our lay-off hit the beginning of 2007. Because of it we remain slightly on edge.....but there's not much one can do but to go to work everyday and say a prayer everynight.

We can't live in fear. But I urge you to pull on your faith and your friends
    during a time such as this.

God Bless you and your family and I hope and pray that relief will come for you soon.