Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Isaiah 41:10

'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

April
    Dear God,

Please be our warrior for this just cause and save us from the oppression that will not only oppress us but our children. Give us strength and the voice to be heard.

Thank you for all you do.

Amen

April
    Deuteronomy 20:4
    For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."

Amen and Amen! To Him be the Glory!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    THANK YOU GOD!!!!!THANK YOU FOR HAVING MERCY ON YOUR CHILDREN AND REJECTING THE EVIL AND LEADING US TO VICTORY!!!

Heavenly father we Pray for our friend and fellow Alipacer Joan who is going through some medical issues. We Pray that you give her strengh to win this Victory.
    In Jesus name.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Heavenly father we Pray for our friend and fellow Alipacer Joan who is going through some medical issues. We Pray that you give her strengh to win this Victory.
    In Jesus name.
    Yes Lord. Amen

April
    Dear God, give us strength to continue the fight and stop this travesty. You led us to victory, please keep us free of the oppression of the greedy and the corrupt.
    Amen

Psalm 44:7

7 but you give us victory over our enemies,
    you put our adversaries to shame.

working4change
    "He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;" Psalm 91:4-5

April
    Numbers 10:9
    When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies.