Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    April,

That one really makes me miss my Mom. Hard to believe it's been almost 19 years now.
    I am sure you have wonderful memories of her . A good mother is a part of the heart that goes on forever.

She should live on a few generations past me. My daughter is always curious about her grandparents especially since she was born 2 1/2 and 5 years after their passing. So I make sure she knows how they were, and what they were like, and that they would have doted over her and her brother. Besides, my daughter is turning into a carbon copy of Mom. She has the same figure, and a lot of the same likes and dislikes that Mom had. I even had a goosepimpling experience when we were getting her her birthday gift for her 16th birthday last March. She always wanted earings and matching necklace with her birthstone. which is amethist, so I let her pick out what she wanted, and I had to save for a good 6 months to get them, but while we were looking at the jewelry in the cases, and I mentioned to her that I was going over to another display, and was facing away, when she made a comment, that stopped me dead in my tracks, as the phrase, and the way she said it, almost made me turn around and say, "Mom"? It was very eerie. The only explanation I can come up with is my Mom's spirit has gravitated to my daughter, and watches over her.

It is so amazing that she was born a little over 2 years after her gramma passed away, and yet how much alike they are, is astounding.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    She should live on a few generations past me. My daughter is always curious about her grandparents especially since she was born 2 1/2 and 5 years after their passing. So I make sure she knows how they were, and what they were like, and that they would have doted over her and her brother. Besides, my daughter is turning into a carbon copy of Mom. She has the same figure, and a lot of the same likes and dislikes that Mom had. I even had a goosepimpling experience when we were getting her her birthday gift for her 16th birthday last March. She always wanted earings and matching necklace with her birthstone. which is amethist, so I let her pick out what she wanted, and I had to save for a good 6 months to get them, but while we were looking at the jewelry in the cases, and I mentioned to her that I was going over to another display, and was facing away, when she made a comment, that stopped me dead in my tracks, as the phrase, and the way she said it, almost made me turn around and say, "Mom"? It was very eerie. The only explanation I can come up with is my Mom's spirit has gravitated to my daughter, and watches over her.

It is so amazing that she was born a little over 2 years after her gramma passed away, and yet how much alike they are, is astounding.
    Genetics are a thing of wonder.

working4change
    Please remember me and my baby when you pray , I have an unspoked request for prayer if thats ok. Thank and I really love this Thread it has really blessed me and lifted my spirit. God Bless you all. Sandra
    I will also be remembering you and your baby in prayer Sandra.

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

James 5:16

April

With regret we have left the American legion we will no longer be cooking there. As to we where, my husband was spending a lot of time there, and harley earning any money. Buisness was at a crawl. No buisness, no money, so we decided to leave and he is now looking elsewhere.
    I am haveing now some problems with the pain in the leg, near the right calf of my lower leg. We are at a standstill right now. He went looking today, and have some options, the one at the sports bar sounds good, but, you never know.

I pray for protection for all my friends here at ALIPAC, keep them safe LORD. Help them in there time of need and if they get discourage let them know you are there for them, as well as everyone else is here, for everyone else. I trust you will help us with this fight, against all evils of this world, and who are trying to distory this great Country AMERICA.

AMEN.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    I pray for protection for all my friends here at ALIPAC, keep them safe LORD. Help them in there time of need and if they get discourage let them know you are there for them, as well as everyone else is here, for everyone else. I trust you will help us with this fight, against all evils of this world, and who are trying to distory this great Country AMERICA.

AMEN.
    Amen

I hope things get better soon for you and your family Koob. God bless you.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Amen.

April
    </a>

James went for a job interview. I am not sure when he can begin working. I hope Sat Or Sun. We need the money. Our rent will be due on the first. Thank you all for your support, even though we never met, I can fill everyones presences. Sometimes I fill the weight coming off my back, but I am heavy now. I am worring.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN