Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry I have been away, our internet was turned off, along with the cable. I have still been recoving from the surgery, and now I have pinched nerves in my leg.I have been swimming to work it out, I am on meds so it relieves the pain a little bit. I have ben tired, and sore.
    Now I am back.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

lost a good friend of mine a few weeks back, we had a friendship that lasted 30 years, shes in heaven, walking those gold roads. it took a lot out of me, and it hit home. She had cancer for over 10 years.
    Her husband told me she went peaceful, she told him she has to go now, and that she will see him later, she closed her eyes and was gone.
    She had no pain. I thanked him for telling me.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

That's tough koobster. Been there myself quite a few times now.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Sorry I have been away, our internet was turned off, along with the cable. I have still been recoving from the surgery, and now I have pinched nerves in my leg.I have been swimming to work it out, I am on meds so it relieves the pain a little bit. I have ben tired, and sore.
    Now I am back.
    Glad you are back Koob!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    lost a good friend of mine a few weeks back, we had a friendship that lasted 30 years, shes in heaven, walking those gold roads. it took a lot out of me, and it hit home. She had cancer for over 10 years.
    Her husband told me she went peaceful, she told him she has to go now, and that she will see him later, she closed her eyes and was gone.
    She had no pain. I thanked him for telling me.
    So sorry to hear that, but you are right she is in heaven and now free of all pain and struggles.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Amen.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April

1 Samuel 17

45Then said David to the Philistine, You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the ranks of Israel, Whom you have defied.

46This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will smite you and cut off your head. And I will give the corpses of the army of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

47And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saves not with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord's, and He will give you into our hands.

We must keep the Lord's word close to our heart, and ask Him for renewed faith and wisdom for the time that we face. He will be with us in trials and tribulation. We must also know that He can do miraculous works, and drive the enemy away.

Pray for our nation.

Luke 2:11

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)