Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Psalm 23
    A psalm of David.
    1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
    2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
    he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
    He guides me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
    through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
    You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
    forever.

April

Great verse for this time. Thank you April.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Cling fast to the Lord, trust in Him, pray for protection and safety, and wisdom. Reach out to others, look for ways to be his hands, and give love where people have lost hope.

Luke 2:11
    For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Great verse for this time. Thank you April.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Cling fast to the Lord, trust in Him, pray for protection and safety, and wisdom. Reach out to others, look for ways to be his hands, and give love where people have lost hope.

Luke 2:11
    For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
    You're welcome, I thought it fit as well!!! HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I am praying all the time. I am also praying that God helps us get our country back.

Hello, I need prayer, I have RLS , its restless leg sydrome. My legs hurt a lot and I have problems laying still, seems as if I have to move them all the time. I am on meds, but, they still hurt. I hardley can get some rest.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Hello, I need prayer, I have RLS , its restless leg sydrome. My legs hurt a lot and I have problems laying still, seems as if I have to move them all the time. I am on meds, but, they still hurt. I hardley can get some rest.
    Koobster, so sorry to hear that, You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, you have persevered through so much, God Bless You. I hope you are having a Merry Christmas in spite of the RLS!

April
    Dear Father,

During this time of unrest and confusion, I pray that we have wisdom and patience for the truth. We are at a time when things seem to be spirling out of control more than ever and there are untruths and dangers everywhere. I would ask that you would please reveal truths that have been hidden from us and continue to protect us with your love. Please provide us with the strength and conviction to do the right in all situations.
    Thank you for all your blessings,
    Amen

I will be holding a healing and prayer ceremony for Felix tomorrow at 7PM EST. PM if you'd like details for remote participation.

Again I appreciate everyone letting me use the thread for this communication.

I will be praying for the healing need of Felix.

April, the scripture page is lovely. I enjoyed reading and saying them all.

Thank you

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April