Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Amen

April
    Dear Lord,

Please lead us to victory against this nightmare in the Senate. Please give us strength and fortitude to fight on to save our beloved country! Thank you for helping us push back those with evil intent.

Amen

JAK
    God, hear our prayers and give us victory against those who would try to destroy us and the future of our children ....
    we ask that you bless this land and give us the wisdom and strength to always look to you for the VICTORY!

OUR PRAYERS AND OUR PRAISE ARE LIFTED UP TO YOU, FOR YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED... YOU ARE THE GREAT I AM...
    our deliver, our healer, our teacher, our provider, our need fullfilled.
    WE are a nation of laws ...
    restore our land, our people and let the chains that would bind us, abuse us and destroy us.....
    be brought to not, destroyed and left powerless, in Jesus name. Amen!

God Shed Your Grace - Dennis Jernigan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS7-0iWk ... re=related

You Are My All In All - Dennis Jernigan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Up5E ... re=related

Cry Holy by Chris Tomlin (Lyrics)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncmu8e0P ... re=related

If God be for us.......then who can be against us!
    Praise his Holy name!
    Chris Tomlin - Our God is Greater
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SAtWjBD ... re=related
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agreeing in prayer.

Thank you April and JAK for directing our pleas for our nation to the Lord. Thank you for the musical praise of God.

Thank you Lord Jesus, forgive our sins, hear our prayers.

Luke 2:11, it is written, "Unto us is born in the City of David a Savior, Christ the Lord."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Amen and thanks JAK!

Banned
    Father, this world sometimes bewilders me and is beyond my understanding. I see poverty and disease, storms and earthquakes, war and killing. Many hearts are bound by ego and fear. Please strengthen my faith in your higher purpose and open my mind to the truth that everything is unfolding according to your divine plan. Let compassion and love for my brothers and sisters flow from me and may we all be uplifted by your glory. AMEN.

You know you couldn't have wrote that with emoticons!
    AMEN! TS AMEN!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

God bless America. May your grace continue to "shed on thee."

Luke 2:11, it is written, "Unto us is born in the City of David a Savior, Christ the Lord."
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS!

Thank you for the Victory to save our nation from this illegal invasion!
    Thank you for honoring the works of good men and women... and for blessing our hands in all that we put our hand to do!

Dream Act DEFEATED... December 18, 2010!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK wrote:
    PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS!

Thank you for the Victory to save our nation from this illegal invasion!
    Thank you for honoring the works of good men and women... and for blessing our hands in all that we put our hand to do!

Dream Act DEFEATED... December 18, 2010!
    me too.