Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    Prayers for you and your family, GeorgiaPeach!
    Thank you, imblest. Hugs to you.
    Jeremiah 29:11 - It is written, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God Bless America. May those seeking election and re-election have right motives and actions to benefit the nation and its citizens. May those who try to harm and hurt America be thwarted.

God bless each person at Alipac and guide us in our daily decisions and actions. Give us wisdom and guidance dear Lord.
    Judy likes this.
    Jeremiah 29:11 - It is written, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Let us remember in prayer those in the path of Hurricane Irma. Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, other states will be impacted. Families all over the world will be concerned and waiting for word from their loved ones and friends.

Dear Lord, please be near to all during this time. Let them feel your presence. Be close to the elderly.

https://youtu.be/1A7aP9Tbtvg
    Beezer and Judy like this.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374