Page 143 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Anyone tried to email Lamar Alexander? What a run around!

Even tried the "press room" to no avail.

I figured I'd try emailing for a while, as when afternoon comes around down here in Florida, thunder storms crop up. Then it's time for the phone. That isn't a good thing either, but feel somewhat safer with it rather than on the computer. Perhaps that's crazy.

Interesting that Mel Martinez is a "no." We shall see, won't we?

Susan Collins' email worked. She's always seemed to the on the "right" side of issues, hope so now. More level headed it seems! Not worth selling one's soul to vote for Durbin's Dream Act!

After I get a quick lunch snack, will be on the phones.

Good luck to us all, I pray.

Scept

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Anyone tried to email Lamar Alexander? What a run around!

Even tried the "press room" to no avail.

I figured I'd try emailing for a while, as when afternoon comes around down here in Florida, thunder storms crop up. Then it's time for the phone. That isn't a good thing either, but feel somewhat safer with it rather than on the computer. Perhaps that's crazy.

Interesting that Mel Martinez is a "no." We shall see, won't we?

Susan Collins' email worked. She's always seemed to the on the "right" side of issues, hope so now. More level headed it seems! Not worth selling one's soul to vote for Durbin's Dream Act!

After I get a quick lunch snack, will be on the phones.

Good luck to us all, I pray.

Scept
    I want to say that Alexander is a NO?
    Can someone confirm? I thought we had feedback last week.

I'll call, see what I get.
    Anyone else have info?

If you come across any Senators tallying calls, make a note of it here so we know.
    It appeared that Sens. Landrieu & Tester (and most likely the others) were keeping a tally. So please call them and others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    If you come across any Senators tallying calls, make a note of it here so we know.
    It appeared that Sens. Landrieu & Tester (and most likely the others) were keeping a tally. So please call them and others.
    Everyone call these two. Lets get the numbers in our favor.

How big is this thread going to get?

Call, call, call!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called durbin's and obama's offices twice and told them of my opposition to this amnesty bill.

I also called brownback's today and the very nice lady that answered said that it looks like the amnesty amendment may not be attached to this bill at this time. We'll see, folks. Thank goodness for my work cell with lots of available minutes! fight, fight, fight!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

working4change
    No problems with emails but Stabanow and Voinovich have no answer for fax.

Stevens ( Alaska ) His aide was very kind and after listening to my spiel, thanked me for caring so much for our Nation. She said, Personally, she was not for illegal immigration.

I was near tears speaking with Cronyn's aid, since both the Dream Amnesty nightmare and Cronyn's Visa amendment bill are both something that personally effect me.

I spoke to the aide of how with my Son's high degree of Education, he is unable to get his foot in the door of American Corporate Engineering firms. Though he has a B.A. in Material Science and Chemical engineering and is willing to start at a lower echolon in his field, a PHD is required so that he could re-train or train America's replacements...those who come on Cronyn's Visa ammendments.

How tragic that Greedy Corporate CEO's who own mulitple homes throughout the world are making the American's dream of owning a home and living the American dream an impossibility! How the dream they want for invader's is turning our lives into nightmares.

I hope these Senator's get our messages.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

I just got off the phone with Senator Mikulski's office. I feel that she is a lost cause. Anyone care to try?
    I think I'll just email and fax her.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ok...called Landrieu (they are tallying calls so PLEASE call), Alexander, McCaskill, Boxer, Feinstein and others.

Alexander of TN has not made a formal statement, but feel we need to give more calls.

McCaskill needs more calls. She was with us last time, we need her this time. More calls would help.

Keep those calls coming!!!

Keep up the good work!