Page 153 of 177 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It appears the "Dreamers" have decided to make a concerted effort to pass themselves off as voters.

[quote]Keep it up guys!

Remember to include a zip regardless of them asking for one. Or say something to make it sound as if you are a constituent (i.e. When I voted senator _________ into office <insert rest of message>) because they are keeping separate tallies for in-state vs. out of state peeps. If you do not say anything they assume you are out of state. [/quote]

Copied this from DAP site a few minutes ago.

Texas dee...you need to keep that message along with the web site...this is very powerful for Senators to hear and
    the Frankenstein aide statement...priceless in the right hands
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Ok...I found eveyone needs some calls...I am going to stealth mood...since the kids are watching...no more...cheat sheets
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I have the post (actually the entire thread) saved in a Word doc.
    Just in case they decide to start deleting.

Texasdee,
    well it is powerful info

The DREAM act is supposedly a one time deal- according to Senator Hatch. What are they going to do 5 years from now when another million illegal alien students and their scheming parents have crossed our unsecured borders? These people are going to say, "I came here before I was 16, I have been here 5 years, I am class valedictorian so give me citizenship, too". Does anyone else see the potential for an endless series of amnesties every 5 years?

MW
    jjsokey wrote:

Call, call, call. He is bringing it to the floor 9/27 so be ready.
    Where did you get this information? I was told he would make sure he had the votes before bringing it to the floor.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cspan now...Cornyn is not happy
    about the amendments coming up..ie immagration, Dream act...and hate crimes bill...He is wanting them to deal with the issue the DOD bill

That's what Sen. Cornyn's office told me yesterday.

He wasn't for anything unrelated to the Defence Bill.

He really seemed hot, didn't he?

Scept

Specter8106,
    Oh yeah...he is not happy
    and glad you are here... the more the merrier...power in numbers