Page 145 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sen. Alexander's (R-TN) office advised that he announced last week that he opposes the Dream Act. Note, he is also listed as a "NO" on Numbers. Staffer did warn vote on the DA could come this afternoon or later this week. So please keep calling.

These offices are saying "no position," so please call them (& any others):

-Bayh
    -Brownback
    -Cochran
    -Coleman
    -Collins
    -Crapo
    -Dorgan
    -Ensign
    -Grassley
    -Harkin
    -Hutchison
    -Johnson
    -Landrieu
    -McCaskill
    -Murkowski
    -Nelson
    -Pryor
    -Smith
    -Snowe
    -Stabenow
    -Stevens
    -Tester
    -Voinivich
    -Warner
    -Webb
    On it!

Rally my friends!
    Time to go to work and defeat this bill!

God I am tired. This seems like a harder fight than CIR. I checked my cell phone log and I have used 1459 minutes since last week, hope someone is listening.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Ok...called Landrieu (they are tallying calls so PLEASE call), Alexander, McCaskill, Boxer, Feinstein and others.

Alexander of TN has not made a formal statement, but feel we need to give more calls.

McCaskill needs more calls. She was with us last time, we need her this time. More calls would help.

Keep those calls coming!!!

Keep up the good work!
    Call Alexander they are keeping count, called the rest on the list also.
    CALLED AGAIN!!! I'D SURE LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE COUNT IS
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

God I am tired. This seems like a harder fight than CIR. I checked my cell phone log and I have used 1459 minutes since last week, hope someone is listening.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I have emailed the senators and the campaign sites with several messages. I have emailed and refaxed to the entire yes/undecided gang and I am now emailing and faxing the posted no list

i have emailed all the 'yes' senator and most of the 'unknown'. filling in all the info 'title, name address' etc on the congressonal contact is a pain, any suggestion?
    I don' know my fingers are tired too! I just type in all small letters or all caps no extra finger movement. Wish I were more encouraging but your bloodied and twisted fingers will pay off BIG in the long run!!!!!! Go Alipacers!

Banned

Hope your have a unlimited plan

Sen. Cornyn should also be added on list to call. I believe his position at this time is that he doesn't believe DA should be added to Defense bill.

Thanks for your hard work jjsokay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist,

He's on the call list.

How are y'all holding up! Good I hope.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know how you feel. The end has to be near. Just keep pushing, you can do it!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Populist,

He's on the call list.

How are y'all holding up! Good I hope.

Dixie
    Pretty good.
    Calling as many as I can, when I can.

Keep up the good work!
    Don't let up!