Page 151 of 177 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for your work scepter8106.

Here's more motivation. As the corrupt Mexican elite enrich themselves, they expect middle class Americans and neighborhoods to pay for and absorb millions of Mexico's poor:
    ----------------

Former Mexican President's Wealth Probed
    Tuesday September 25, 8:04 am ET
    Mexico Commission to Investigate Former President Fox's Wealth

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- Lawmakers have approved an investigation of former Mexican President Vicente Fox amid allegations that he illegally enriched himself during his presidency...

The allegations surfaced this month after Mexican celebrity magazine Quien showed Fox, whose six-year-term ended in December, and former first lady Martha Sahagun at their newly renovated ranch, complete with a pool, artificial lake and expansive gardens.

Columnists and radio hosts questioned whether he could have earned enough as president to afford such luxuries, raising the specter of corruption that clouded many earlier Mexican administrations.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070925/mexico_fox.html?.v=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did they think for one minute this man was honest Million of Mexicans fleeing their own country, wouldn't you say the president had alot to do with that!!

---------------------- RED ALERT NOW"-----------------------
    ALL HANDS ON DECK STOP THE..

DREAM ACT" "NOW"
    NEW POSTING TREAD FOR RED ALERT
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84409
    CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SENATORS , NEWS, RADIO, ECT.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ! WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Lord have mercy! What a day!!! Just like everyone else here, I have called, faxed all day long. I just finished some of my emails. I really don't have any new info from the Senators offices, pretty much the same old lines "the senator doesn't usually state a position before the vote", " we don't even know IF this will come to a vote", blah blah blah.
    After checking in here earlier today and seeing William's alert I started telling those on the 2008 election list to be SURE and remember the opinions of AMERICANS or we will certainly forget THEM come election time. A few of the staffers got kinda snotty, at which time I made clear that IF Americans so decided we could easily cut off their paychecks in a heartbeat WITHOUT an election. "It's called a tax-revolt, my friend, now would you be so kind as to take my name, zip code and mark down my opposition to the Dream Act and foreign visa increases".

I didn't have a chance to catch the Seante on c-span today so - did anything important happen? PhredE, did you do a blow-by-blow today? I thought I saw one earlier, or maybe it was yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Other offices have more calls opposed than in favor of DA, but we can't let up.

Anyone plan on leaving voice mails tonight?
    Yep
    I definitely am! I am so proud of all the wonderful PATRIOTS that are not giving up and not giving in.

You are a great example of the spirit of America!!!

April I LOVE you're kitty. Put up your dukes. LOL LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Other offices have more calls opposed than in favor of DA, but we can't let up.

Anyone plan on leaving voice mails tonight?
    Yep
    I definitely am! I am so proud of all the wonderful PATRIOTS that are not giving up and not giving in.

You are a great example of the spirit of America!!!

April I LOVE you're kitty. Put up your dukes. LOL LOL
    Thanks GOGO, your avatar is awesome. This kitty is ready to rumble 24/7 !

Florgal, there was a lot of BLAH BLAH BLAH on the senate floor, the dream act was not brought up. I think they are AFRAID!!

the dream act was not brought up. I think they are AFRAID!!
    They SHOULD be!

For florgal:

Today's senate activity (you didn't miss much, if anything - eg. no mention of DREAM Act today):

http://www.alipac.us./modules.php?name= ... ic&t=84414

April
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    the dream act was not brought up. I think they are AFRAID!!
    They SHOULD be!

Yes, all due to the good work and determination of Patriotic Americans!!

Had contact with 40-50 Republicans this evening and hope the message of "contact Senators" about the Dream Act will turn into action. Watching the SCHIP legislation today was pitiful.

What else can we throw in as door prizes for crossing our borders illegally.

Oh brother -

Rev. 1:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I think PhredE is a hero here. We only have to put up with thick headed, self worshiping Senators and their staff. This man sacrifices his very sanity by spending his days monitoring C-Span so we don't have too.

Thanks PhredE

Now that we all know that our job is not the worst one in this organization, let's shut down some voice-mail boxes tonight.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)