Page 258 of 845 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 8449
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rawforbeauty

Monsanto own Companies .. do not buy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ten Essential OTC Medications to Stockpile

By Cynthia J. Koelker, MD
    – April 11, 2011

The following article was originally published at
    www.survivalblog.com.

Are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs really worth stockpiling? As a family physician my answer is a resounding yes. Most of the following were actually prescription medications when first released. (In higher dosages, several still are.) Although other OTC drugs are worth considering, these ten have been selected due to their ready availability, affordability, safety in both adults and children, and multi-use potential. Used alone or in combination, they can effectively treat dozens of conditions including: headache, fever, sore throats, ear ache, menstrual cramps, heartburn, arthritis, ulcers, diarrhea, allergies, hives, congestion, dizziness, mild anxiety, nausea, vomiting, poison ivy, athlete’s foot, ringworm, eczema, insomnia, backache, gout, diaper rash, yeast infections, and many more common illnesses.

1. Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) – Among the OTC anti-inflammatory medications, ibuprofen is probably the most versatile. Primarily indicated for pain and inflammation, it may also be used to relieve headaches, earaches, sore throats, sinus pain, stiff neck, muscle strains, menstrual cramps, arthritis including gout, and back pain. It is also effective at reducing fever and is generally safe for use in children. It is not advisable for most stomach-related pain, although may decrease the pain of kidney stones, kidney infections, and possibly bladder infections. The most common side effect is stomach irritation or heartburn. When combined with acetaminophen it is nearly as effective as codeine, tramadol, or hydrocodone in relieving more severe pain.

2. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) – Acetaminophen is the only OTC pain-reliever that is not an anti-inflammatory drug. It will not irritate the stomach like ibuprofen, aspirin, or naproxen. It is useful for the same conditions as ibuprofen, though effectiveness varies according to patient. As mentioned above, it may be combined with ibuprofen in full doses for more severe pain. Side effects are very few, though in high dose, especially when combined with alcohol, it can lead to liver failure. It is available in several pediatric dosages, both for pain relief and fever reduction.

3. Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) – An inexpensive antihistamine, diphenhydramine is primarily used for drainage due to respiratory infections and nasal allergies, in both adults and children. It is also indicated for hives and itching, including itchy rashes such as poison ivy. Although not all patients become drowsy when using diphenhydramine, many do so, making this medication useful for insomnia as well. Some people find the drug relieves nausea or mild anxiety.

4. Loperamide (Imodium) – The most effective OTC medication for diarrhea is loperamide, which is available both as tablet form and liquid for children. It is often useful for relieving intestinal cramping.

5. Pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) – Pseudoephedrine is effective at relieving congestion of both the upper and lower respiratory tract due to most common causes including infection, allergy, chemical irritation, and mild asthma or bronchitis. It frequently has a stimulatory effect, similar to caffeine. The most common side effects are those resembling a burst of adrenaline: rapid heart rate, palpitations, and increased blood pressure. Years ago this drug was used in young children, even babies, though now most pediatricians do not advise it in patients younger than about six years old.

6. Meclizine (Bonine, Dramamine) – This antiemetic drug is available both over the counter and by prescription. It relieves nausea, vomiting, motion sickness, and vertigo-like dizziness. For some patients it causes drowsiness, and therefore may be used as a sleep aid. It is related to medications for anxiety and may help with this as well.

7. Ranitidine (Zantac) – Although several medications are available OTC for the treatment of heartburn, ulcers, and other acid-reducing conditions, ranitidine is among the best-tolerated, is inexpensive, and is also useful for relieving hives. Doctors often advise an acid-reducing medication such as ranitidine for patients who experience stomach upset when taking ibuprofen, though this must be done with caution.

8. Hydrocortisone cream – The 1% version of hydrocortisone is the strongest steroid cream available over the counter. It is safe for use in both adults and children in treating inflamed and/or itchy rashes such as eczema, poison ivy, diaper rash, and other minor genital irritations.

9. Bacitracin ointment – This ointment is best used to prevent skin infections when the integrity of the skin has been breached, as by an abrasion, laceration, insect bite, or sting. It also may be used to treat a superficial skin infection such as a mildly infected wound or impetigo. It is less likely to produce a topical skin allergy than other topical antibiotic preparations that contain neomycin. It cannot be used to treat deeper infections, however, which generally require an antibiotic by mouth.

10. Clotrimazole (Gyne-Lotrimin) The same antifungal medication, clotrimazole, is contained in both Lotrimin and Gyne-Lotrimin. Gyne-Lotrimin may be used to treat both female yeast infections and any other yeast or fungal infection that Lotrimin would treat, including athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, diaper rashes, and skin fold irritations.

Conclusion

For under $50 total a good supply of all of the above can be purchased. Several of these medications are also available at higher doses by prescription, and may actually be less expensive if obtained from a physician (ranitidine, meclizine, loperamide, and diphenhydramine), even paying full price. All of the above drugs and many more are discussed in detail in my book, 101 Ways to Save Money on Health Care. The book includes dozens of sections on treating yourself. Available for under $10 online, the book offers practical advice on treating: respiratory infections, pink eye, sore throats, nausea, diarrhea, heartburn, urinary infections, allergies, arthritis, acne, hemorrhoids, dermatitis, skin infection, lacerations, lice, carpal tunnel syndrome, warts, mental illness, asthma, COPD, depression, diabetes, enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and much more.

Related articles

Ten Essential OTC Medications to Stockpile | Armageddon Medicine
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Armageddon Medicine

How to be your own doctor in 2012 and beyond

Cynthia J. Koelker, MD

Welcome | Armageddon Medicine

How to Detox Your Home Naturally, 7 Ways

true cinnamon quills

cinnamon quills from Sri Lanka Source: photo by: BkCreative

Detox Your Home Naturally, 7 Ways

Researchers now say indoor air can be 10 times more polluted than the air outdoors. This is due to the many toxic products we have in our homes, such as formaldehyde and benzene released from furniture, rugs, plastic and paints. These products can then trigger headaches, fatigue, wheezing, allergic reactions, or a blue mood. Many people are buying air purifiers but not only are they costly to buy but they use electricity - another cost.

Of course eliminating products that out gas and using no VOC paint products is the best way to start. However, there are many natural ways to address the problems which are decorative as well as effective:

1) BAMBOO -
    When I lived in Korea, I noticed bamboo was used everywhere to clean the air. Not bamboo as a stalk in its green state. When bamboo is baked at ultra-high temperatures, it turns into absorbent charcoal. This charcoal becomes an odor magnet which then draws in bad odors and also hazardous chemicals like formaldehyde, benzene, and ammonia. People in Korea, as well as China and Japan have used bamboo in briquette form for hundreds of years to eliminate odors from kitchens, bathrooms, closets, shoes, etc. When I stepped into any school or business in Seoul, I always noticed large chunks of this kind of bamboo. Also whenever I purchased a green plant, a piece was stuck into the pot - perhaps making it doubly effective.

2) A SALT CRYSTAL LAMP - (see photo and my hub pages article)
    I’ve used this both in Korea and now in the USA. When the salt gets heated by the low wattage bulb, salt crystals are released into the air and attach to impurities, weighing them down so they cannot circulate and you will not breathe them in. It will also neutralize pollutants and toxins, and it offers light therapy. I do find the glow very soothing - so perhaps that is light therapy at work. There are no longer any dust bunnies under my bed - and I am no longer aware of the endless amount of dust that used to float about in every ray of sunlight.

3) CINNAMON - (see photo)
    The photo that you will see is of real cinnamon. Unfortunately what we buy here in the USA is not real cinnamon - just something that looks a bit like it in quill form. It’s hard to say if the results will be the same. Studies show that the scent of cinnamon reduces fatigue, makes you feel happier, and increases your attention span. Simmer 1-2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon in a pan of water and the whole house will smell fresh and clean. Those scented air fresheners on the market actually create toxic air by releasing dozens of chemicals as well as carcinogens. Sometimes, I have to supplement heat on extra cold days by using a portable heater. On the top I put a pot of water, and crush a cinnamon quill (one is enough) and it does smell delightful!

4) BEESWAX CANDLES -
    Only real beeswax will do, and they should be made from 100% natural beeswax. Regular candles on the market are often made solely from paraffin with added chemical scents; this then adds smoke and toxins to the air - whereas the beeswax literally cleans the air by producing pollution clearing negative ions (like the salt crystal lamp). The initial cost may be higher but then they last five times longer. Make sure it says 100% beeswax on the label.

5) A CACTUS -
    My cat loved my cactus. She would regularly rub against it - making it a great backscratcher or cat-scratcher. Scientist in Switzerland have discovered that employees who suffer from tiredness and headaches feel more energized if a cactus is placed near their monitors. It is thought that cacti have compounds that counter the effects of electromagnetic pollution and radiation emitted from the screen.

6) WATER FOUNTAIN -
    Once again it is the negative ions at play (or work), like the salt crystal lamp and the beeswax candles. The water fountain will wash away airborne germs. The flowing water will release negative ions - air molecules that have broken apart, that then attach themselves to air pollutants dragging them down so you cannot breathe them in. Researchers say the fountains are so effective at cleaning air - they work as well as a HEPA filter.

7) HOUSE PLANTS -
    I think the most popular and most commonly used air cleaner is the house plant. Some work better than others. NASA scientists have found that houseplants, like spider plants, and flowers like mums and gerbera daisies can remove up to 87% of toxic indoor air all in one day; this includes carbon monoxide and cigarette smoke. Plants naturally have a built in filtration system that suck in hazardous particles and then neutralize them. Rooms with plants are said to contain half the amount of airborne microbes as rooms that do not have plants.
    For my much polluted environment here in New York City, I need all the help I can get and so far the items I have used I think have made a difference, e.g. plants, salt crystal lamp, and cinnamon.

salt rock lamp

my salt rock lamp

How to Detox Your Home Naturally, 7 Ways
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-16-2012 at 07:57 PM.

For The Scentual Man In Your Life - DIY Homemade Shaving Product Recipes

Made @ Home Masculine Scentuality

Very seldom are men considered when it comes to natural skin care and homemade herbal products.

Yet more often than not it seems that today's man is starting to take care of his skin, hair, hands and nails so why not come up with some masculine scented recipes specifically for men. Keep reading this Hub Article as that is exactly what I intend on doing.

I would have it a guess that a good majority of men do not actually enjoy shaving and they dread the thought of having to shave simply because it feels as if they are scraping sandpaper over their face which sometimes injures the protective layers of their skin causing discomfort in the form of a skin rash only to then throw on a commercially-made after-shave which may burn and cause further skin irritation.

No wonder they feel like that because lets face it, who really wants to kiss flaking, dehydrated skin covered with shaving spots and a rash?

Not me and probably not you either!

Just pause for a moment and think about the prospect of you never kissing your man ... I don't think so!

So what is the answer then?

Although you cannot prevent the need for daily shaving, you can significantly reduce the amount of skin irritation and discomfort of regular shaving by offering him alternative shaving products that can be easily made at home.

The following easy to make shaving product recipes are effective in eliminating skin rashes and razor burn and they have an added bonus of smelling delicious too.

Because he will be smelling as sexy-as-hell, you will definitely find him more appealing to be around as you fall in love with the enhanced aromatics of your man's masculine scentuality and the fact that he is now totally kissable.

But don't take my word for it ... try it for yourself!

Homemade Shaving Products For The Scentual Man In Your Life

Keep an eye out for some fancy lidded jars and bottles to keep your homemade shaving products in.

You could always add some extra features such as tags, labels, decorations, etc to make them even more interesting. Twist and twirl some craft-wire around the rim and tie on some cinnamon stick to it.

These homemade products will not have as long a 'shelf-life' as commercially-made products as you have not added any long-life preservatives so make them in small batches and make sure that they are used within a month of opening up the jar or bottle.

The quantities specified in the various recipes ensures that there is only sufficient cream, lotion or liquid for your immediate needs.

You could always add 8-12 drops of LEMON JUICE to any of the lotions or cream recipes, unless already included to extend their keeping qualities.

I would also recommend that your man does a 'patch test' first on the underside of his forearm before applying any of your homemade shaving products just to check that he will not have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients used.

If a allergic reaction occurs, such as reddening, blistering, burning or itching of the skin then you can remove the offending ingredient and substitute it with another herb, essential oil, etc.

Have fun experimenting and you may even surprise yourself by coming up with your own masculine-scented concoctions.

Homemade Pre-Shave Moisturiser

Ingredients -
    2 teaspoons BEESWAX
    3 tablespoons LANOLIN
    4 tablespoons ALMOND OIL
    1/2 cup ORANGE FLOWER WATER (buy from Chemists), or make your own beforehand - (1 cup dried orange or lemon rind and 1/2 cup vodka - combine and store in a dark place for at least one month, then strain, discarding the rind).

Method -

Melt the BEESWAX and LANOLIN in a Double Boiler and add the ALMOND OIL.
    Remove from the heat. Mix well and beat in the ORANGE FLOWER WATER or your homemade version.
    Store in a small wide-mouthed jar in a cool dark place.
    Apply the pre-shave Moisturiser to warm, damp skin (best after a shower).
    Massage in well before shaving to soften bristles and moisturise the face.

Homemade Shaving Soap

This recipe makes a subtly fragrant soap, ideal for shaving with.
    You can either lather up this soap in the palm of your hands and rub it onto your face or if you prefer you can use a moistened shaving brush.

Ingredients -
    1 cake non-scented, pure white SOAP, grated
    DISTILLED WATER
    4 drops of LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
    2 drops of THYME ESSENTIAL OIL
    1 drop of PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
    5 drops of BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL

Method -
    Melt SOAP in enamel pan, over a low heat, with enough DISTILLED WATER to form a soft paste.
    Stir in the ESSENTIAL OILS until well blended, remove from the hat and spoon into a wide-mounthed, shallow container.
    Let the soap harden for at least 48 hours before use.

Homemade Shaving Cream

This soft cream is excellent for those who prefer not to use a shaving brush.
    You can apply this shaving cream paste onto the face with your fingers once you have lathered it in the palms of your hands.

Ingredients -
    1/2 cake non-scented, pure white SOAP, grated
    175ml ROSEWATER
    175ml VODKA
    DISTILLED WATER

Method -
    Melt the SOAP in an enamel pan, over a low heat, with just enough DISTILLED WATER to form a soft paste when cold.
    Dissolve ROSEWATER in the VODKA and mix into the soap paste.
    Store in a wide-mouthed, screw-top jar.

Homemade Star-Anise Shaving Cream

Ingredients -
    1 STAR ANISE
    1 cup WATER
    1/2 cup SOAP FLAKES (or non-scented left-over Soap - grated)
    1/2 cup VODKA
    1 drop ROSE or LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL

Method -
    Combine the STAR ANISE and WATER in a pan, bring the mixture to the boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
    Leave mixture to cool, then remove the STAR ANISE.
    Add the SOAP FLAKES (or non-scented grated soap) to the anise water mixture and stir in the soap over low heat until the mixture looks like a smooth paste.
    Add the VODKA and ESSENTIAL OIL and beat well.
    Store the Shaving Cream in a sealed glass jar in a cool place.

Homemade Spicy Astringent

This 'masculine spicy perfume' smells good enough to drink and is wonderful for oily or combination skin types.

Ingredients -
    1 tablespoon grated ORANGE ZEST
    2 tablespoons chopped FRESH PEPPERMINT
    3 teaspoons MIXED SPICE
    1 teaspoon HONEY
    1 tablespoon GLYCERINE
    3/4 cup (185ml) VODKA
    1 cup ROSE WATER
    1 teaspoon Tincture of BENZOIN (preservative)
    4 drops CYPRESS ESSENTIAL OIL
    4 drops SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL

Method -
    Mix the ORANGE ZEST, PEPPERMINT, SPICE, HONEY, GLYCERINE and VODKA in a jar with a well fitting lid. Leave it in a warm place for at least a week, shaking it daily.
    Strain mixture through a sieve and then add the remaining ingredients the to filtered mixture.
    Mix well before pouring into a bottle and seal. Leave this mixture for four days to blend and shake it often.
    Shake before you apply it to the face.

Homemade Herbal Aftershave Toning Lotion

Ingredients -
    1&1/2 tablespoons chopped SAGE Leaves
    1&1/2 tablespoons ROSEMARY Leaves/Sprigs
    1&1/2 cups CIDER VINEGAR
    1&1/2 cups WITCH-HAZEL (from the Chemist)

Method -
    Put the HERBS in a large glass jar and pour in the warmed cider vinegar.
    Seal tightly and leave the mixture to steep for at least one week in a place where it will receive plenty of warmth such as a sunny windowsill.
    Strain the liquid off and add itto the WITCH-HAZEL, stirring until well blended.
    Store in a tightly-capped bottle.
    Pat on to the skin after shaving.

Homemade Invigorating Spicy After-Shave

This is an astringent aftershave and it is an excellent skin tonic and it also helps to stop bleeding from any shaving nicks/cuts.

Ingredients -
    10 fresh or dried BAY LEAVES
    2 tablespoons CORIANDER SEEDS
    2 tablespoons DRIED WITCH-HAZEL LEAVES
    1 CINNAMON Stick
    2 teaspoons CLOVES
    1 cup VODKA

Method -
    Combine all ingredients in a lidded jar and allow to steep for 2 weeks.
    Strain into another jar and discard the herbs and spices.
    You can leave the Cinnamon stick in and add a fresh Bay Leaf if you wish - this will help make your finished product look more attractive.

Homemade Spicy Body Splash

Ingredients -
    6 tablespoons DRIED LEMON RIND
    2 CINNAMON STICKS
    10 CLOVES
    1 cup VODKA
    1/2 large bottle of SPARKLING MINERAL WATER

Method -
    Combine the LEMON RIND. SPICES and VODKA in a screw-top jar and leave to steep in a cool dark place for at least a week.
    Strain the mixture into another jar, discarding the spices then pour the strained mixture into a bottle of SPARKLING MINERAL WATER.
    Screw the lid on firmly and keep in a cool dark place.
    Splash on liberally after bathing.

Homemade Clove-n-Orange Moisturiser Cream

For those of you who may be TIME-POOR this is another easy-to-make quick recipe that will do just as good a job as the recipe mentioned above.
    Buy yourself a sensitive-skin non-scented cold cream or moisturiser that is already in a glass jar.
    Add 5 drops of CLOVE ESSENTIAL OIL and 10 drops of ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL to the cream and mix it in throughly before putting the lid back on. This can be stored in the fridge.
    When rubbing cream onto the face just remember to keep your eyes closed as the Clove Oil may cause a burning sensation if it gets in your eyes.
    This particular moisturising cream can be used before or after shaving. The clove and orange scent is very masculine and lasts a long time when worn.

For The Scentual Man In Your Life - DIY Homemade Shaving Product Recipes

Thursday, June 17, 2010

nastrini di zucchine - zucchini ribbons

ieri sono rimasta proprio male. non ho molto tempo in questo periodo e poi con il caldo ho problemi di pressione bassa, quindi non riesco a combinare molto durante la giornata. avevo passato non so quante ore in queste ultime settimane su un regalo cucito per il matrimonio di una amica mia e stava venendo tutto proprio carino ma poi ieri, proprio nella ultimissima parte da completare, c’è stato un disastro totale e non riuscivo neanche a capire perché nè come rimediare. e alla fine non lo posso neanche più regalare. e mi vergogno di farlo vedere qui. managgia. queste cose mi fanno scoraggiare tantissimo. buuuu!

yesterday i was really bummed. i haven’t had a lot of time these past few weeks and with the sudden heat i’ve been having a lot of problems with low blood pressure, so i can’t get much done during the course of the day. i had spent i don’t even want to think about how many hours over the past few weeks sewing a gift for a friend’s wedding last month (whoops, a little late…) and it was coming out really nicely until yesterday when i was completely the very last part and disaster struck. i couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t coming together properly and nothing i did helped. so in the end, i can’t even give this gift anymore. and i’m too sad about it to publish it here. these things really discourage me a lot. booo!

quindi eccomi di nuovo con le cose da mangiare. questo contorno aveva preparato mia madre l’estate scorso mentre stavo da lei e mi piaceva un sacco. lei l’ha trovata in uno dei giornali bostoniani, the boston globe, ma non sono riuscita a trovare la ricetta online.

so here i am once more with food. my mother made this dish last summer when i was visiting her and i really like it a lot. she found the recipe in one of the boston newspapers, the boston globe, although i couldn’t find the recipe online.

nastri di zucchine in padella con pomodori e olive nere
    servono: 900 grammi di zucchine grandi, sale, olio d’oliva, 1 spicchio di aglio, 1 pomodoro, 1/4 bicchiere di olive nere disossate, 8 foglie di basilico, parmigiano

1. usando una pela patata, fa i nastrini dalle zucchine in lunghezza. ferma quando arrivi ai semi centrali, che non servono.

2. metti i nastrini in una scolapasta, copri con un bel po’ di sale e lasciali per 5 minuti. mentre aspetti, taglia il pomodoro a cubetti, le olive in terzi, e il basilico a striscie. poi usa le mani per schiacciare il liquido dai nastrini.

3. riscalda l’olio in una padella grande. quando è caldo, aggiungi l’aglio, facendolo soffriggere circa 30 secondi, poi toglilo.

4. aggiungi le zucchine e il pomodoro e falli cuocere, girando spesso, 2-3 minuti in modo che le zucchini si ammorbidiscono e il pomodoro lascia un po’ di liquido.

5. aggiungi le olive e il basilico, girando ancora.

6. metti un poco di parmigiano grattuggiato sopra e mangia caldo. questa ricetta è per 4 porzioni.

sauteed zucchini ribbons with tomatoes and black olives

you need: 2 lbs zucchini (about 3 large zukes), 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 clove garlic, 1 plum tomato, 1/4 cup black olives, 8 basil leaves, 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

1. using a rotary vegetable peeler, peel the zucchini lengthwise into ribbons. peel the sides just until you reach the inner core of seeds. save the column of seeds for another dish or throw them out (or better yet, compost them!)

2. sprinkle the zucchini strips liberally with salt and set them aside for 5 minutes. in the meantime, cut the tomato into cubes, the olives into thirds and the basil into strips. then use your hands to squeeze the excess juices lightly from the zucchini.

3. in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. add the crushed garlic and swirl it in the oil for 20-30 seconds or until it starts to sizzle, and then discard it.

4. add the zucchini and tomato. cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, or until the zucchini softens and the tomato releases some of its juices.

5. add the black olives and the basil and toss once more.

6. serve at once, sprinkled with grated parmesan. serves 4.

io ho fatto un paio di cambiamenti. per prima, ho usato i pomodorini invece di un pomodoro grande. e ho aggiunto più pomodorini e olive della ricetta. sinceramente, mi ero dimenticata di aggiungere il parmigiano alla fine, quindi non c’è nelle foto.

i made a couple of changes. first of all, i used cherry tomatoes instead of a bigger tomato. and i used more tomatoes and olives than the recipe states. i honestly forgot to add the parmesan at the end, so it’s not in the photos.

questa ricetta è buona calda, o come contorno o insieme al riso o alla pasta. ma non volevo una cosa calda, quindi l’ho fatto raffreddare ed è anche buonissimo più fresco, secondo me, più addatto all’estate. ringrazio tanto alla mamma per questa ricetta!

this recipe is good hot, either as a side dish or with rice or pasta. but i didn’t want to eat something hot, so i let it cool down and it’s also quite nice chilled, in my opinion, better for the summer. thanks, mom, for this recipe!

con questo post partecipo al linky party di topogina!
    this post is participating in topogina's linky party!

cucicucicoo: nastrini di zucchine - zucchini ribbons

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-17-2012 at 04:05 PM.