Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Collection of Overpasses To Impeach Obama videos pictures and news reports at ALIPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

2 Millions Bikers to DC

#2MBikers has support from today and tomorrow for our Patriot Bikers!

#OverpassesForObamasImpeachment

Check out this kid's sign!

Remember #Benghazi
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change

I am not a lawyer but if my memory is accurate, the Supreme Court ruled some time back that under the right of freedom of speech citizens do not need a permit nor government approval to demonstrate on public (as opposed to private) property. Somebody call a lawyer please. I believe the American Center for Law and Justice would be willing to go to court for these people. I really think they have a strong case for one whopping lawsuit.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The New Fad Taking The Country By Storm: "Overpasses For Obama’s Impeachment"

The group “Overpasses For Obama’s Impeachment” held rallies around the country this weekend calling for Obama’s impeachment. The group lists 12 reasons for Obama’s impeachment on their website and has quite the following on Facebook. It’s the next big thing.

posted on August 19, 2013 at 6:01pm EDT

Andrew Kaczynski

BuzzFeed Staff

Carson City, Nevada

Via facebook.com

Eugene-Springfield, Oregon

Via facebook.com

Via facebook.com

Richmond, Virginia

Via facebook.com

Santa Clara, California

Via facebook.com

St. Louis, Missouri

Via facebook.com

Delaware

Via facebook.com

Oklahoma

Via facebook.com

O’Fallon, Missouri

Via facebook.com

Connecticut

Via facebook.com

Mount Vernon, Illinois

Via facebook.com

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Via facebook.com

Oak Harbor, Louisiana

Via facebook.com

Elk Grove, Illinois

Via facebook.com

Hattieburg, Mississippi

TV screenshot

Belton, Texas

TV screenshot

Columbia, South Carolina

Via youtube.com

Asheboro, North Carolina

Via Twitter: @Jack_Urban

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...sses-for-obama

D.C. Shutdown Is Full-Speed Ahead, Say Organizers of Trucker Protest

'The shutdown is actually a traffic jam,' explains former country music star, who offers to cancel ride if Obama is impeached

By STEVEN NELSON

September 30, 2013
    Comment (56)

A mass truck convoy congests roadways on July 4, 2008, in Wellington, New Zealand. Some American truckers are planning a similar nationwide protest on Oct. 11-13, 2013.

There may or may not be a government shutdown in October, but truckers are heading toward Washington, D.C., regardless, aiming to shut the city down themselves.
    "The shutdown is actually a traffic jam," former country music star and event organizer Zeeda Andrews told U.S. News. "This is a three-day traffic jam."
    Andrews, a former spokesmodel for Mack Trucks, says around 3,000 truckers are planning to zoom through and around Washington, D.C., beginning Oct. 11.
    There are two distinct issues at hand. The first is a range of frustrations experienced by independent truck drivers not employed by a large company or affiliated with a union.
    But the truckers are also targeting President Barack Obama and the nation's political leadership. A list of demands addressing "corruption against our Constitution" will be delivered to lawmakers before the ride, Andrews said, and lawmakers can spare D.C.-area residents the traffic jam if they agree to them.
    [RELATED: D.C. Allows Protesters to Parade Without Paperwork]
    The hitch: one of those demands is that Obama be removed from office, a request the organizers find perfectly reasonable. Obama committed treason by allegedly funneling weapons from Benghazi, Libya, to al-Qaida-linked Syrian rebels, said online radio host Peter Santilli, who is heading up a parallel protest in California.
    "Originally the sheer symbolism of the truckers riding into Washington, D.C., was powerful and a great photo opportunity, but this thing has further evolved," Santilli said.
    The organizers are also upset by a 2012 provision in the National Defense Authorization Act, which authorizes the president to indefinitely detain Americans without trial, and Obama's health care reform law.
    Since advertising the ride on social media, Andrews said, interest has exploded.
    "Obama said last week it's my way or the highway, and the people are choosing the highway," she said. "It's viral, it's like a fire, it's burning out of control [and] people really want to help because their issues are the same as the truckers are having. ... All Americans and all truckers agree on one thing: Barack Obama is a threat to American safety."
    [ENJOY: Editorial Cartoons About President Obama]
    A movement of highway overpass-decorating activists seeking Obama's impeachment will cheer on the truckers, Santilli said, and some truckers are also planning to meet in state capitals.
    "The days of the Million Man March are over, because people can't afford to go to D.C.," he said, "[but] the truckers are already out on the road, they're on the streets."
    In order to comply with freight-lugging restrictions, the truckers entering D.C. will "bobtail" their vehicles, meaning they will first detach their cargo trailers.
    "The bobtailers will be leading the charge," Andrews said. "They will be flying their American flags and there will be [pro-Constitution] banners."
    The truckers "don't have to lay on the air horn," she said. "Their engines are going to make enough noise."
    [JOBS: A Glance at Truck-Driving Positions]
    For three days, the organizers plan to have the truckers – along with other supporters driving in cars and motorcycles – rumble through the city. Independent truckers with their trailers will drive around I-495, the D.C. beltway.
    "We would actually like to be like the Egyptians, they all showed up and got something done," Andrews said.
    Around 2,000 slow-moving truckers can clog up northbound I-95, she said.
    Whether or not the truckers pack a punch to D.C. traffic likely depends on the number of participants. A similar three-day protest in 2007, against illegal immigration and competition from Mexican truckers, did not spoil travelers' commutes as feared, the Washington Examiner reported.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...rucker-protest
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-01-2013 at 04:01 AM.

D.C. Shutdown Is Full-Speed Ahead, Say Organizers of Trucker Protest

'The shutdown is actually a traffic jam,' explains former country music star, who offers to cancel ride if Obama is impeached

By STEVEN NELSON

September 30, 2013
    Comment (56)

A mass truck convoy congests roadways on July 4, 2008, in Wellington, New Zealand. Some American truckers are planning a similar nationwide protest on Oct. 11-13, 2013.

During the upcoming protest, sympathizers who work for large trucking companies "are going to fly the flag and post banners saying 'Ride for the Constitution' to support their brothers and sisters," Andrews said.

[REPORT: FBI Spent $3 Million on Drones]

Truckers, she said, "are a different breed of people, they are very loyal to each other and they can do something at the drop of a hat."

Various labor frustrations by independent truckers spawned the protest. Grievances included Environmental Protection Agency fuel efficiency standards and the high cost of diesel. State and local anti-idling laws as well as insurance companies purportedly requiring technological updates are also among the irritations, Andrews said.

Independent truckers, she explained, own their own trucks or small fleets of trucks. They contract their labor – and use of their vehicle – on their own. Mexican truckers accept less money, and are undercutting American truckers, she said, forcing down wages on top of fuel cost increases.

"They don't have unions, obviously, that's why companies take advantage of them," Santilli said.

A Facebook page advertising the ride, which is officially called "Truckers Ride For The Constitution," has close to 30,000 likes. Organizers are raising money to help defray the cost of fuel for participants.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...protest?page=2

"Liberty" by Jordan Page: Music for America

Posted by Jimmy Z on September 30, 2013 at 7:23pm

One of the truly great songs of our era, Jordan Page's plea for Americans to wake up is as poignant and relevant today as Bob Dylan's masterful songs were in the 60s. This is American patriotism in song. This is not so much an indictment of Obama and the Democrats as it is an indictment of lethargy. I have posted the lyrics below this video.

Jordan Page "Liberty" (Acoustic Version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Bitxwy6okn4

"Liberty" by Jordan Page

Why do we sit down when all should be standing
    And why do we back down at the critical moment
    Like running away from the waves of the ocean
    We head for the hills with the high tide approaching
    As sand slips away from the castle

When it's time to stand upright why do we falter
    Like placing our freedom on the sacrificial altar
    We hold tight to our fears and defend our oppressors
    As we fight for their lies and become the transgressors
    As pacifists transform to violent aggressors

But I'm only a stranger here
    I'm a long long way from my home
    And they say I can't change
    All the things I find strange
    For what can one man do alone
    What can one man do alone

When is the right time to stand up for freedom
    Could it be when you start to feel creating children
    Who'll inherit the pain and the debt of this nation
    And be slaves to the banks that cause hyper-inflation
    Who are masters of commerce, lies, and bad legislation

If you looked in the eyes of a thousand young children
    Through fences of razors, their innocence stolen
    As the red flag of tyranny flies in the open
    Is that when you'll finally notice

And they say I can't change
    For what can one man do alone
    Yes what can one man do alone

I'm only a stranger looking to find better nature in my fellow man
    But they keep telling me it's a sin to be free
    And that's more than I'm willing to stand

Where will you be when the order is given
    To censor your mind as free speech is forbidden
    As martyrs for peace from the world will be driven
    Away by the sound of a bellowing thunder
    And choke on the blood of a dream going under

As arrogant men tear up our Constitution
    And from every direction we cry R3VOLution!
    Standing together and without permission
    Soldiers for truth in the war of attrition
    The love of our country as our ammunition

And I'm going to change
    For I am not one man alone
    Yes I'm only a stranger
    And I'm going to change
    For I know that I'm not alone
    Yes I know that I'm not alone, not alone

http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic...sg_share_topic

Armed Assailants Target Anti-Obama Protesters

OCTOBER 2, 2013 BY
    As public sentiment against Barack Obama continues to grow, more and more patriots are joining forces with a nationwide campaign to impeach the failed president. Many of these protesters join with other locals to hold signs of disapproval on overpasses across the U.S.

While opposition is to be expected with any politically charged event, one group of Georgia women recently learned just how threatening the left can be toward conservatives.

While holding signs above one road in Gwinnett County, protesters say they received multiple threats — including one by a man with a gun.
    The man reportedly pulled up to the group, brandished a firearm, and doused one woman with an unknown liquid.

“I felt it on my foot,” Marge Moore said in an interview with local media. Though the product was not identified, she said “it burned, so I thought it was a household chemical.”

This assault came shortly after another car stopped long enough for its occupants to threaten to kill the protesters.

Though the intent of such intimidation techniques is obviously to discourage such public displays of political incorrectness, these principled women say they were not swayed. According to Toni Pendley, the effort to expose Obama for his tyrannical behavior is too important.

“We’re going to come back out here,” she promised. “We’re not going to let him or anyone intimidate us.”

At the next scheduled demonstration, the protesters say that individuals with permitted handguns will be allowed to join in the action.

The persistence of these activists is refreshing in the midst of such palpable hostility. It is obvious Obama and his ilk will stop at nothing to ruin this nation; we the people must remain just as vigilant about saving it.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/arm...P1MrwuELLAS.99

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast