Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would love to see Florida on the list. I did not see it if it was. We could sure use a bill like that. I think FL is infested with illegals as CA and a few other border states. Once these bills become implemented there will be too many illegals to process.

Dear Alipac,
    I am so very proud of these 17 other states that agreed to join Arizona and mainly to show they are very sick and tired of their tax payer dollars going on people who cross the border and getting pregnant here. The fact of the matter is, us tax payers are paying for their entire residency here!
    On the other hand, I reside in the state of California and the governor refuses to pay attention on why are state is in so much finacial default. All the governor says as a comment is he would never stop any finacial income for the immigrants who are bringing family members to the California by the truck load.
    Finally, these 17 other states should not take any racial commenting by congress or others. Great Job!

illegal immigration is destroying Illinois

NOTE TO ALIPAC:
    Illinois is drowning in illegal aliens please help us get a bill/law like the one in AZ you will find close to 90% in favor of Illinois getting such a law. As you know Illinois has about 40% of the illegals who are now in the U.S. and we are literally being destroyed financially Americans are being denied benefits while illegals are getting rich by working in jobs Americans are denied and receiving huge benefits using the same children by multiple families and a variety of different names Identity theft is Huge here as is crime Please help us put a stop to sanctuary cities (Chicago and surrounding communities) churches harboring illegals this is wrong and we want our government to enforce the immigration laws not offer another amnesty. Part of the reason the U.S. is failing is because we cannot afford to provide for the millions of illegal aliens and their children that is simply common sense. It is mind boggling to hear our leaders talk about granting another amnesty and refusing to enforce our laws this is totally disrespectful and in my mind an act of treason How can our government continue to refuse to support and enforce the immigration laws on the books. The nerve of our president to allow Calderon here to insult us while he is encouraging his citizens to invade our land so that Mexico can continue receiving billions of $ every year Remember the richest man in the world is in Mexico It is unbelievable and an insult that our president is sending a measly 1200 Nat'l guard troops to the border adding literally no additional support to the already 20,000 border agents that are already there his gesture is an insult to our intelligence and he and this congress should be impeached for that in addition to the fact that they refuse to enforce our border despite a clear mandate to do so

rain Illinois might be hard because you have clowns like dick durbin and roland burris in DC who LOVE illegals.
    and you got that race baiter jesse jackson and luis guiterrez

TN

TN-Finney backs immigration bill
    he bill, scheduled for a vote today, would require sheriffs to contact federal immigrations enforcement if the citizenship of a person in their custody cannot be confirmed within three days.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1067747.html#1067747
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am a US citizen of European descent, but although I deplore any impostion to Hispanic American citizens, it is pretty clear that we are in desperate position relative to the quality of life and the standard of living we all cherish. The myopia of illegal alien enthusiasts is so incredible I find it almost unbelievable. We cannot accommodate all those in the entire world who wish to come here without bringing America into equilibrium with the third world, and most Americans support this idea http://immigration.civiltalks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying
    http://www.sbsun.com/search/ci_14994909?IADID=Search-www.sbsun.com-www.sbsun.com

this candidate wants to introduce the law to CA
    Just Saying
    It will be a cold day in hell before Ca. follows any Immigration Law.
    ------------------------

Re: SB1070

Quote Originally Posted by raingirl2
    I would love to have a much needed bill like the AZ law but here in
    Illinois Senator Dick Durbin and Louis Gutierrez
    are strong supporters of illegal aliens and prefer to violating our laws and will stand in the way of any bill there are no real honest law abiding congressional representatives in congress from Illinois looking out for the legal citizens in this state and of course the President is a Hawaiian transplant elected to President from the state of Illinois he is clearly either following someone else's advice or his brain is warped. we are drowning in illegal aliens, overcrowded schools, Spanish speaking people in every store bank hospital school college and in the streets all day and night we need help granted we are not border states but we feel the same impact of criminal behavior murders theft hit&run auto accidents lots of knifing lots of arrogant Spanish speakers in out community millions of unruly children this is a war zone with no relief in sight High unemployment for American citizens while state/government city & local jobs are filled with non-English speaking people. Every food bank salvation army is ravished to bare walls there is no assistance for American citizens the social services offices takes care of illegal/hispanics first no matter where you come into the line to get services American citizens are overlooked and the Spanish speakers are immediately taken care of.
    Those are the ones who need to be voted out of office.
    ------------------------

Boycott

Everyone in favor of backing Arizona should Boycott any state which is advertising to boycott Arizona.
    Eample: Residents of the west coast, this summer tell your friends and relatives to go to Disneyworld instead of Disneyland.

Boycott

Reason for above, I know California and Florida both have not joined Arizona. This is going to be a bad year for Florida because of the oil leak and florida will need help. So go to Disneyworld and have fun.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast