Page 342 of 740 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is Romney: Romney is Obama.... Expect little to NO Change

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 04-28-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are EVERYWHERE ... and We are Fighting For YOU America

With That Said - We are NOT Afraid of the Rotti Poo Sissy Boys ...

We are your Mothers; Fathers; Sisters; Brothers; Aunt's; Uncles; Nieces; Nephews...

We are Every Day People

We are also The Ground Troops "THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP OR LET YOU DOWN"

We are ALL "Ron Paul's" NOW .. and its gotten too Big for the Corporate Media to Hide

While Obama and Mitten's were counting Goldman Sach's donation's

"Ron Paul Went Global"

Thank you Spain from the bottom of my heart. I am a truly proud patriotic American who is sick and tired of the endless wars, lies and pure evil that is taking over our entire world! Thank you for standing up for freedom when even our own media here will not report the truth. We are no longer a free country. But we are in the middle of taking it back! Americans this is for you! Stand up! Stop giving away our liberties in the name of National Security!
    It disgusts me greatly, as an american, that our laws do not honour the "constitution." I want to thank you folks in Spain for spreading the word. Peace brothers & sisters....
    We live in a new age of Tyranny and depression our morale is low and our hearts are stricken with grief. Bad economy= Bad morale. Peace= Ron Paul. If you don't know who Ron Paul is please google him. If you believe in The Constitution and that all men are created equal then he's your man. If you believe in Freedom and limited government then he's right for you. If your tired of being treated like you have no voice and If you believe in Liberty then vote RP in 2012. Thank u god bless everyone
    Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war.
    Wow, this is truly touching. Ron Paul is a ****ing hero, in every sense of the word. Perhaps one of the greatest heroes to have ever been born. We are experiencing something truly magical here, I would take ten bullets in the chest if it meant Ron could be president. He will always be my president.
    how is it that every other country in the world wants ron paul to be president and the media in the u.s. makes it seems like no one wants him, they just want obama or romney
    Bulgaria supports Ron Paul !!!
    Love from Canada!!
    Tremendous! I can barely believe our great good fortune to have support around the globe in our crusade to implement the ideals championed by Paul & to put him in a position of power! I just hope that these people know that so many of us here have been working tirelessly for these causes & that we need and happily accept their support. God bless the people in this video and the others like them around the world. Let's create a worldwide uprising for liberty!
    This is AWESOME! When I get discouraged about the election corruption I'll have to come back and watch this! I'm actually crying, dang it! The Revolution is succeeding. It just won't be televised....
    Goldman Sachs and the powers that be at the US FED will not allow Ron Paul to obtain the GOP nomination. There is fraud at every primary to stop liberty in her tracks. God help the USA; we need Ron Paul now!

Because they are awakened too. They understand the hegemony the US holds by having the power to create dollars at any time, when dollars are the standard for international trade. If you want oil, corn, wheat, cotton, gold, you pretty much always get dollars first. But it's crumbling. Spain is feeling it. They want out. They want to be free. The Fed is keeping ALL people enslaved. It is the tool to acquire raw power in media, industry, government and banking. End the Fed and we shall be set free.
    Now we just need a German Ron Paul rally XD
    anyone else get a chill down their spine as well?
    Wow, this is nuts. The Ron Paul Revolution is about to go world wide.
    Too bad there isn't no such citizenship here on Portugal that could deliver the same message. No mention of Ron Paul, I also stop seeing CNN International there was bluntly not talking and covering any news about Ron Paul. A couple of months ago they showed all the trips of the candidates they had done across the same on a screen expect for Ron Paul I was pretty outrage about it.
    I love you, Spain!  Ron Paul for president! Thank you!!!!!
    Ive seen the same as you, but i had no idea Ron Paul's ideas are spreading outside the US! What a great speaker and crowd on this video! You spanish people that took part of this, you have no idea how happy this video made me feel!

i think that would be a huge awakening and a big FU to the establishment if a ton of supporters from around the world showed up at the RNC 
    Thank you so much for posting this! It's reassuring to know that the people of the world seewhat the citizens of America are trying to do. Ron Paul 2012!
    Why is Spain lobbying for Ron Paul? Other than to "end the Fed etc" and maybe get an honest leader in the US.
    If other countries agreed on the pacifist direction I can see it, but the US has many enemies that would love to (& are working on) bringing us us down. The bases are for strategic defense to stop other countries from acting on their hate.
    I'm curious how does the Fed affect Spain? I'm all for ending the Fed, shutting down the UN & Nato - enough of their control over our lives.
    If Spain wants to really help us then they should stop SCYTL from operating and stealing the next election. November is going to be one interesting month that we will surely remember. SPAIN ARE YOU AWARE THAT OUR IMPOSTER PRES SOLD OFF OUR VOTING PROCESS TO YOUR COUNTRY? THIS NOVEMBER ALL OUR VOTES WILL BE GOING TO YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY WILL THEN TELL US WHO THE WINNERS ARE - ARE YOU AWARE OF THAT?
    loook it up. My goodness, Ron Paul wants to end wars, restore liberty and end poverty and allow a currency in America to compete with the federal reserve. Just like how we gave currencies all around the world that compete, why can't a country and two different currencies (or more) to compete at on a national lvl, or a state lvl. At least people would not have to depend on any bail-outs ect.
    SPAIN <3
    I'd love to see more videos like this from other countries so I can compile a 'Wake Up America' video. Does anyone have links for more international grassroots support for Ron Paul?
    more government = more theft, corruption, war...less government = leass taxes, more prosperity, more freedom, more charity, more morality!

Learn about the concept of LIBERTY! WE LOVE RON PAUL!
    OMFG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    awesome, just awesome...
    now the world sees how corrupt our goverment is .... freedom ..... the.... elect your president...... the constitution..... right ..... ron paul 2012
    This video made me cry, because I can see that the message of liberty, and ending wars around the world is in many peoples hearts and minds. Not just America. I am Canadian and I reliese how very important this election is. The election will not just effect the USA but the world. I'm very afraid that if something doesn't change very soon, chos is going to break out in a way never seen before. Liberty against Tyranny, it won't be pretty. God Bless America give her sanity, and keep Ron Paul safe.
    That is so true, I´m from Mexico, and when is about war, we have a complete coverage on the local media, they even send reporters to the conflict, but now, that one candidate is saying to bring back all troops overseas, no one is saying anything! All countries have their own stablishment, crony capitalism in the media.
    Very grateful to all you brothers and sisters for helping the cause of peace. In America we have identified what we have to do for the sake of all people.
    The wars must end. Everything else is trivial.
    The support of good people around the world is critical.
    Yours, in Liberty.
    Viva Ron Paul!!!
    Viva La ¡Revolución!
    Thank you, Spain! We are fighting for us all!
    Fill Tampa with a MILLION of us!
    This video empowered me to keep pushing the message out.
    We've always been fighting for liberty.
    Dominicans -4- Ron Paul

Wow, this is truly touching. Ron Paul is a ****ing hero, in every sense of the word. Perhaps one of the greatest heroes to have ever been born. We are experiencing something truly magical here, I would take ten bullets in the chest if it meant Ron could be president. He will always be my president.
    Muchas gracias! Siguen para lante con el mensaje de Ron Paul hasta que toda la gente en Espana saben quien es el!
    Australia says RP2012
    This is awesome! Adelante Ron Paul carajo!
    Nice Vid !!! Im from Poland and support Ron Paul . More vid like this
    Fantastic! We are We the People from all over the world! Thank you...we stand United!
    The Ron Paul Revolution isnt in just AMERICA its WORLDWIDE!!!!!
    You could find thousands of Canadians like myself who would march with you on a World MARCH for Dr. RON PAUL!
    Thank you Spain! That puts the wind back in my sails! Viva la r3volución!!!
    holy.shitballs
    LOL MITT ROMNEYS MORE ELECTABLE THOUGH!!!
    ya friggin' right. RON PAUL BABY
    Reaffirming my love for the people of Spain.

"Ideas are very important to the shaping of society. In fact, they are more powerful than bombings or armies or guns. And this is because ideas are capable of spreading without limit. They are behind all the choices we make. They can transform the world in a way that governments and armies cannot. Fighting for liberty with ideas makes more sense to me than fighting with guns or politics or political power. With ideas, we can make real change that lasts." - Ron Paul
    Thank you internet. Ron Paul 2012
    We love you Spain! We will do everything we can to get Ron Paul elected. Thanks for posting this, it put a big smile on my face.
    Viva Ron Paul!
    RonPaul2012.C0M
    Yes Viva Ron Paul! Viva Revolution!
    This is wonderful, great to see, I am also very happy and proud. To the person who made this video I salute you. But don't feel bad, he is American, He lives here and so do I and he still gets ignored in our own media.
    Wow, heartening to know that people across the globe support RP and his message! That was incredibly moving to watch. Thanks for sharing
    GREAT VIDEO! SPAIN YOU KICK ASS!
    Do you know how to contact these people? Great video. Can we ask them to write and contact the Spanish radio's etc across the nation and into other nations and get everyone to make videos like this. Would be great to see other countries coming to the Paul Festival and RNC in August. That would be great to have 100,000 or so Americans and a few 1000's of visitors from other countries. WE THE PEOPLE of the World MARCH for Dr. RON PAUL!
    Wow, heartwarming to say the least.
    **** yea.. I love you guys
    Damn... this video just made me tear up a bit and I never cry..
    It says a lot when someone in another country has a sign saying "End The Fed".
    RONPAUL2012
    No other candidate can say they actually have support from across the globe. If that's not powerful then I honestly don't know what is.

I got goosebumps watching this thru the entire video. Thank you for your support Spain. Would like to see something similar come from your neighbors & my native country, Portugal. We need to come together and unite for world change.
    WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN GET!!! RON PAUL 2012
    End the Fed signs popping up all over the globe, as those enlightened and awakened to liberty begin to make themselves known.
    You have to be a really sick **** to want to live in a fascist police state. Most people are smarter than that and they want freedom and they are beginning to see that there are only few political visionaries in this world to challenge the darkness of the NWO powers that be.
    Dr. Paul is one of those individuals.
    Ron Paul 2012
    ~Chris
    Norfolk, VA
    It's spreading, you can see his messages echoing all over the world now. =) Ron Paul as president for the world! His policies will actually help everyone around the globe and especially in countries that may be future targets for stupid wars.
    Brazil for Ron Paul!
    Holy Crap! an End the Fed Sign!
    Wonderful see. State by state the bloodless revolution of Ron Paul is returning the GOP to its non-interventionist roots. Great to see his support in Madrid.
    Ron Paul el candidato de la paz! RON PAUL 2012!!!
    Viva La Espana. This is a fantastic tube.

Enhorabuena por vuestro esfuerzo libertario!, Congratulations for your Libertarian effort!
    Ron Paul is one of the greatest men in modern History. To stand for Peace, Liberty and Sanity in an insane world takes a brave man indeed!! Ron Paul 2012! for America and the World!!
    Colombia for Ron Paul!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012 ☆ ★ ☆ ★
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Thank you Spain!!!
    Long live the Revolution. Ron Paul for me.... only Ron Paul.
    wow.. awesome.. really great... i wish i could send this to my local news station and believe that they would actually care.
    must go viral!!!!
    So America its time to choose...
    Goldman Sachs War Party Candidate A: Obama
    -or-
    Goldman Sachs War Party Candidate B: Romney
    -or
    The Peoples Candidate: Dr. Ron Paul
    ** California Residents MUST be Registered GOP by May 21st to Vote for Dr Paul in June 5th Primary! **
    My heart is filled with such warmth from the support of Spain in the R3VOLUTION! Spread the word: the R3VOLUTION has gone global.

This is awesome, I am happy to see people in other countries are supporting us in the US. The corrupt banksters have gone to far this time and we now stand on the edge or World Wide Revolution and this time WE will all be free!
    This is not just an American issue. It is a World issue. As Americans, we need to take more responsibility for the Presidential Frankensteins we vote for and unleash on the rest of humanity. And when one of these monsters gets out of control, we cannot just sit back and say, "It's just a year or two before we can replace Bozo A with Bozo B"...because the damage they cause outside of our country never heals. The biggest criminals of all now run this New World disOrder Prison Planet.
    Great video!

It amazes me that when so many around the world are crying out for peace, the war drums beat on. It is nice to see so many supporting the candidate who stands for liberty and peace. I hope something positive will come from all our efforts.

We're trying, brothers! Millions of us here in America are trying. But the media blacks him out, except to spread untruths to the apathetic masses, that are generated by the establishment Democrats and Republicans. But millions of us are trying to see this great patriot the next president of the US.

Thank you so much for your support. It means more than you could ever know for us to have such a passionate people back our cause.
    Thank you sooo much for making and participating in this.. Being a supporter since 07, this was one of the first times I was at a loss for words at how far the Revolution has spread. Viva Ron Paul, Viva the World!
    Awesome... nice guys. Europe if you think about it needs this revolution, the NWO are completing the final hurdles taking full advantage of this crisis for bigger EU political and fiscal unity.

Please spread the word in Spain to start planning a trip to Florida Tampa in August, if you have no money sleep in the parks, its only 4 days. Cya all in Tampa.
    Freedom message is popular, it truly unites everyone together from all races and gender.
    We are working to get in your offices to push drop pauls message  the days of libertarians and liberty has come
    Drop paul all the way you should send this video to dr pauls team he would love to see this or get it to the campaing manager we.should do this in every freaking country everywhere spead this message its a world wide revolution down with tyrany
    I Loved this video too. I am a black african muslim boy who really love mister Ron Paul. He is one of the greatst person on earth right now. I really hope he wins, the world would be a much better place to live in
    I Loved this video too. I am a black african muslim boy who really love mister Ron Paul. He is one of the greatst person on earth right now. I really hope he wins, the world would be a much better place to live in
    As an American here fighting hard for Ron Paul this video brings tears to my eyes knowing the people of the world are behind us. Our corporate owned media is doing everything to silence us. Thank you for your support. Great video.
    I was crying too when i added the translation. The people from spain have so much passion , If you understand spanish you can feel their voices. Ron Paul is a world leader
    There are millions of us across the world who have had our eyes opened by Dr. Paul's message.

We all probably disagree on a lot of things, but an understanding of liberty makes our disagreements completely irrelevant.
    love it....
    VIVA la R[LOVE]UTION!
    Love you all!
    RON PAUL 2012
    Dear world. Their plan is to not let him win. Romney will get it and Obama gets 4 more. Then you will see a true revolution. Our government is scared to death right now. From America.
    LOVE IT!~ GO DR. RON PAUL!
    While getting America back to the principles that first made us great, a "Dr. No" presidency would simultaneously heal our, albeit justified, disfavor from other peaceful countries.

The Founders knew that trade and prudent diplomacy were essential to being a great nation in the world; Ron Paul is pretty much the only person in politics who understands this as well.
    Dr. Ron Paul 2012! The candidate of common sense.

(It's Wednesday, April 25... Romney has not won - Keep fighting for Paul!)
    ONLY Dr. Paul has support across the Globe!!!
    Ron Paul should move to Europe
    Truth and goodwill is accepted the world over. Spain has a vested interest in their support of RP as his foreign policy would likely see the closure of military bases in their country, not to mention US occupation around the world. As we comment, Spain is on the verge of default. The FED and the IMF are just compounding the problems in Europe, by offering bailouts under austerity terms with European governments. They are starting to wake up to all of this. It's great to see.
    This just made me weep!!! I'm proud I live in Europe! Go Ron PAUL!
    The message is going global and we are not going to shut up!
    Thank you Spain for standing up!
    This is awesome the world loves him, the media is truly missing a golden opportunity. They could have this wrapped up in a sliver package and handed to them and they would throw it away. Go Ron Paul!!! A Love Revolution!!
    These are GREAT people!
    Can't WAIT to start using the phrase "President Paul"... and I'm from Japan! ^_^
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 04-28-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Ann Barnhardt summarily dismisses Marxist elitist RINO Willard "Mitt" Romney from the 2012 Presidential race.

For the love of all that is right and good, don't give this jerk Romney any money.

And to the Corporate Media A.K.A. Baghdad Bob the Dis-Information Specialist

Guess What Slim Picken's

We have an Updated New Top Tier

It's Ron Paul or Ron Paul

and

NO One But Paul

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 04-28-2012 at 01:56 AM.

We can be - America Again!

The United States was founded by great men with great ideas.

Now, crooks seek to upset the balance of power and leverage it to make themselves rich.

You -can- make a difference. Our country can be great once again.

Made possible by grants from America Again! supporters.

http://www.teethfortheteaparty.com/main/introvid.php
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 04-28-2012 at 04:38 AM.