Page 344 of 740 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Video: Lionel, April 27, 2012 - "Election 2012: I'm WRITING-IN Ron Paul!"

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Fri, 04/27/2012 - 23:33
    Ron Paul 2012

"I DON'T CARE! I'm writing in Ron Paul!"

Published on Apr 27, 2012 by

LIONEL
    NY's PIX 11 News Commentary
    Aired: April 27, 2012

I'm not voting for Hopey or Mittens. It's Ron Paul.

lionelmedia.com

Video: Lionel, April 27, 2012 - "Election 2012: I'm WRITING-IN Ron Paul!" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul Crowds! See them all in one place!

3000+ crowd at the University of Houston, Texas, 27th April 2012

6,000+ crowd at University of Texas, Austin, 26th April 2012

1,200+ packed crowd in El Paso, Texas, 25th April 2012

4,300 crowd (in the rain!) at Philadelphia’s Independence Mall, 22nd April 2012

2300+ crowd at the University of Pittsburgh, 21st of April 2012

4,400 crowd at the Cornell University in Ithaca, 19th of April 2012

2000+ crowd at the University of Rhode Island, 18th of April 2012

3000+ (overflowed capacity) at the Will Rogers Memorial Center, Fort Worth, Texas on the 11th April 2012

8,500+ crowd at Berkeley San Fransisco, 5th April 2012

7000+ crowd (10,000 estimated) California UCLA 4th April 2012

Chico State University 6,200 crowd on the 3rd of April 2012

5,200 crowd University of Wisconsin 29th March 2012

2000+ crowd at the Springfield-area town hall, 28th March 2012

2000+ University of Missouri, Columbia, 15th March 2012

Ron Paul Crowds
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Massachusetts 5th District Delegates All Go To Ron Paul!

Submitted by bostonma on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 11:29
    Ron Paul 2012

Massachusetts

Guys big news!

I'm at the Massachusetts 5th congressional district presidential caucuses and the Ron Paul slate just won the 3 delegates for this district!! (100 votes for Paul vs 50 for the Romney slate). Major disappointment for the Romney campaign in his own back yard! (Belmont is in the Massachusetts 5th)

We won the 3 alternates too.

The Romney campaign people don't look very happy about this!

Massachusetts 5th District Delegates All Go To Ron Paul! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Sweeping in Massachusetts

Submitted by RonC on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 12:03
    Delegates

Massachusetts

We just swept MA district 7, getting the 3 delegates and 3 alternates.

And I heard the same about districts 2, 3 and 5.

We might just sweep this whole state -- and then some.

Sweeping in Massachusetts | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

CS Monitor: Ron Paul Beat Mitt Romney In Campaign Contributions In At Least 10 States!

Submitted by AnAppealToHeavenWash on Fri, 04/27/2012 - 19:39
    Ron Paul 2012

By Peter Grier | CS Monitor
    April 27, 2012

Here’s something you hear on cable news all the time: Ron Paul hasn’t won a primary. He hasn’t won a caucus. Sure, he’s stealing a delegate at state conventions here and there, because his forces are well organized. But he’s lost. He should drop out and settle for an early-afternoon speaking slot at the Republican convention.

Here’s something you don’t hear: Representative Paul actually beat Mitt Romney in 10 states. In a manner of speaking.

What are we talking about? Money, that’s what. Political pros are fond of talking about the “money primary,” in which candidates compete, not for votes, but for campaign donations. It’s a crucial part of any nomination race, because a candidate without cash is like a shark that’s not moving forward, if you understand what we’re saying.

CS Monitor: Ron Paul Beat Mitt Romney In Campaign Contributions In At Least 10 States! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul Announces Visits To UC Davis and UC San Diego

Submitted by emalvini on Fri, 04/27/2012 - 15:05
    Ron Paul 2012

California

Ron Paul is going back to California! The campaign has announced that Dr. Paul will hold rallies next week at two large California universities and continue to spread his message of freedom and liberty!

The first stop is at The University of California, Davis, and is scheduled for Thursday, May 3rd, at 7:00 PM. The event will be held in the West Memorial Union Quad. U.C. Davis is well known for academic excellence, and is currently ranked as one of the top 10 public universities in the country. The school currently enrolls over 25,000 undergrads and 7,000 graduate students.

Dr. Paul will then go south to vitist The University of California, San Diego. He will speak at the Warren Mall on Friday, May 4th, at 7:00 PM. The reception in San Diego should be outstanding, as the city is home to a large population of active and retired military personel, you are well known for supporting Ron Paul's foreign policy ideas.

Get your early seating vouchers for both the UC Davis and UC San Diego events.

Full details at Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul Announces Visits To UC Davis and UC San Diego | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

The Ron Paul Effect: Liberty Candidates Make Bloomberg Businessweek Again!

Submitted by GigiBowman on Fri, 04/27/2012 - 10:15

Ron Paul 2012

For the second day in a row, Bloomberg Businessnews has put Ron Paul Liberty Candidates in the forefront!

Listed are all the Liberty Candidates from www.libertycandidates.com including RJ Harris, Jenn Coffey, Glen Bradley, Sheriff Mack, Karen Kwaitkowski, Tisha Casida and more!

Texas Congressman Ron Paul, who has said he’ll step down from office at yearend, has inspired a crop of candidates who are running for office on his libertarian platform.

The Ron Paul Effect

Yesterday they did an in depth article: Ron Paul's Torchbearers

See the Book that inspired this article: How to Run for Office on a Liberty Platform: presented by Liberty-Candidates.org

The Ron Paul Effect: Liberty Candidates Make Bloomberg Businessweek Again! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Tx Poll Has Paul At 90%+ Over Romney

Submitted by RON PAUL FIRE on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 13:38
    Texas

go here to FIGHT for LIBERTY

http://extras.wnd.com/polling/10042_...FeJgTAodNgKdAw

AS OF 4/28/12 1344hrs

Poll - 10042 - Mitt Romney vs. Ron Paul

Who would you vote for, Mitt Romney or Ron Paul
    1. Mitt Romney (4.40%)
    2. Ron Paul ( 92.2%)
    3. Neither ( 1.73%)
    Not Answered ( 1.56%)

Whom do you believe has better solutions for the nation's economic problems?
    1. Conservatives ( 47.4%)
    2. Liberal ( 8.50%)
    3. Neither ( 41.2%)
    Not Answered ( 2.83%)

Tx Poll Has Paul At 90%+ Over Romney | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

New here, excited to "meet" you all

Submitted by JackieK on Sat, 04/28/2012 - 12:45
    Ron Paul 2012

Hi All,

I am so excited to be a part of this Revolution! I got to see Ron Paul twice this year, pulled my kids right out of school so they could see him too. I cried both times, tears of absolute joy, hope, and love for the spirit of this man who inspires me and speaks to my heart. I've never been so excited about a polititian in my life, I never cared before because I felt the system was rigged, and was a product of my public education (Don't think, we'll do all that for you. Just memorize the answers to this test right here...). I first say President Paul on one of the debates and on his first answer I was hooked. It's the most amazing thing ever to hear somebody you've never heard of speak in his own voice the very thoughts that are in your head!! lol

I had tried to give up on America, but Ron Paul wouldn't let me. He resuscitated me from apathy, the good Doctor. My spirits have been lifted from the pit of doom and gloom, and you all have played a part in that as well. I come here for encouragement, you are so inspiring! To see you folks battle against the agenda of evil men is to see the real Americans, the real Patriots, and to feel the pride of a country so great that millions of people came here for. To see you protect and defend that freedom, (esp. those of you who are Veterans, let me please express my deep love and thanks for your courage and unwavering selflessness, God bless you!)to see you fight to take back what was never given, empowers me. You are all heroes in my eyes

We the people, we got this. Step aside greedy oppressors of liberty, we know the meaning of passion. We know the meaning of freedom. We are a force field. We cannot be bought or sold. We will not bow down.

One heart. One beat. One people.

Jackie

New here, excited to "meet" you all | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012