Page 439 of 740 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Documented Martial Law in Chicago

Submitted by ChrisLirette on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 22:49
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Hey all,

The military is treating Chicago like a war zone, and its citizens like they are living in Baghdad. Check points, helicopters in the sky, black suited agents on the streets, citizens being asked to leave their homes? These are the definitions of a police state, of fascism taking grip of America, and politicians only looking out for themselves.

Let me quote Adolf Hitler to show you the subversive nature of our politicians in power.

"Instead of working to achieve power by an armed coup we shall have to hold our noses and enter the Reichstag against the Catholic and Marxist deputies. If outvoting them takes longer than outshooting them, at least the results will be guaranteed by their own Constitution! Any lawful process is slow. But sooner or later we shall have a majority – and after that Germany," Hitler stated while in prison.

Who passed NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act), including a provision to allow the president of the United States to suspend Habeas Corpus for American Citizens? - Our government
    Who passed a law allowing freedom of speech in "designated" areas - Our government

Full Text of H.R. 347: Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011 - GovTrack.us

Who passed the Patriot Act getting rid of our privacy - Our government

Who is currently asking people to leave their homes for "security reasons" - Our government

I could go on longer, but I have made my point. We are not waiting for martial law. It is already here. We have been asleep, and we need to wake up to the prison walls that are finally here.
    I leave these videos for your viewing pleasure about the reality, we now live in.

NATO Summit 2012-Government Planning to Evacuate Downtown Chicago; Residents Warned 4/26/2012 - YouTube
    NATO Summit 2012 - Police State Chicago - YouTube
    NATO Summit : Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's new Police State Powers (Jan 20, 2012) - YouTube
    NATO Summit : Chicago Hospitals perform Radioactive Dirty Bomb Attack Drills (May 01, 2012) - YouTube

Be well my Chicago friends. I hope you are well. I hope for your sake and mine, we win this fight.

- Chris Lirette

Documented Martial Law in Chicago | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROMNEY supporters in Maine and Nevada with FAKE delegate credentials passing out FAKE Ron Paul delegate slates

Submitted by 2012R3V0LUT10N on Sat, 05/05/2012 - 15:07
    Events

Update on Coordinated Attack

Now this has been reported as happening in Both states. Delegates in Nevada confronted one of the Romney Fakes and he claimed that he didnt know who he supported. He was wearing Ron Paul Gear and was later seen helping out at one of the Romney Tables!

Videos of Different offenders are around the web. Ill try and post a few for you.

ROMNEY supporters in Nevada and Mainewith FAKE delegate credentials passing out FAKE Ron Paul delegate slates. The convention is at recess. Hundreds of bussed in Romney GUESTS being allowed to vote on the floor. Chaos ensues!

Update: After lunch recess all delegates were verified and guests were not allowed to vote anymore!
    live feed

NevadaConvention on USTREAM: 2012 Nevada GOP Convention Proceedings..

Video: Interview - Nevada Delegate Fraud. Wis and Rachel. - YouTube

Fake slate picture: FAKE NV SLATE SIDE BY SIDE, LABELED FOR CLARITY... - Imgur

Video Of ONE of the FAKES THANK YOU GINGER FOR THIS

Adventures in Autism: Romney Campaign Shenanigans at the Maine GOP Convention

These people have got to be ousted from the party FOREVER!

ROMNEY supporters in Maine and Nevada with FAKE delegate credentials passing out FAKE Ron Paul delegate slates | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

I'll say it again and again.. If Romney will cheat at this level.. what do you think he will do once he gets into the White House

I want to explain what is going on

You are being left behind; more importantly, we are leaving you behind

You have excepted this insane life and what is going on; we do not...

we cant convince you to come out of the trance... so you are being left behind to deal with the wolves that are waiting for you

there are too many people that will vote for Ringer candidates that are only put into place to get Obama an automatic win .. Just like John McCain... anytime he would start to over take Obama in any poll... he would do something weird or say something crazy that pummeled him in the next poll ... INTENTIONALLY

There is a fake Left-Right Paradigm going on to give you the Illusion that you pick the winner ... you do not; they are preselected by the elite ... Both Partys are the same with minor differances in them

the major differance is how they are going to rob you blind and where they will spend the money.. either way, you are broke

Even if Candidate A's record Looks like Candidate B's Record .. you hear the same crazy people saying they will have to vote for the lesser of two evils...

NO

this is NOT exceptable as a matter of fact... thats a Bizzare statement all in itself and we reject it

I dont know what to tell you at this point; other than you are being left behind

Your in a badly splintered party that Republicans themselves created

We got Obama Because of BUSH

We Reject Both

with us gone you will be the new Minority party

the ONLY way we are staying is if Ron Paul is the Candidate to go against Obama

If you choose Romney; you select another RINO; we are trying to fire them and you are trying to hire them. Even so, I do believe it will be a good thing as you refuse to fix these issues and we want fixes done now and you refuse to address them

We will pick up a majority on the Independant Votes as well pull in the Blue Dog Democrat's

I am all but embarressed to say I am a Republican, when all I hear them talk about is there is another country to invade; while
    our kids, NOT your kids come home in body bags and limbs blown off ... no, we will not let that happen so you have real interesting news to watch at 7 and 11 to get your patriotic kick and to beat it all you want everyone to pay for this madness

we will not; you need to empty your pockets to pay for the fake war on terror that doesnt exist

again; we will not

The Key Phase:
    Get On Bord and Lets win this or stay with Romney and get Left Behind
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-14-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Upcoming State Conventions, Primaries and Caucuses to help Paul get Delegates

Wed, 05/09/2012 - 21:54

Delegates

Here is a list of important upcoming events for Ron Paul to get delegates. Do what you can to promote these, at least once per day, in whatever way you think is best. I will update this when I have time. If I need to make corrections, please leave a comment.

Please note that there may still be time to become a delegate. All it takes is one quick phone call to your local county/village office or local Republican Party office and ask if there are still any VACANCIES for delegate or alternate delegate spots.

April 28 - May 19 (District) Conventions Virginia
    May 11-13 Convention Wisconsin
    May 11-12 Convention (AL delegates) Oklahoma
    May 12 Convention Arizona
    May 12-19 (County) Conventions New Mexico
    May 15 (Non-binding) Primary Nebraska
    May 15 Closed Primary Oregon
    May 15 precinct delegates election Idaho
    May 18-19 Convention Michigan
    May 18-19 Convention Georgia
    May 18-19 Convention Mississippi
    May 19 Convention Vermont
    May 19 Convention South Carolina
    May 19 Convention (CD delegates) Kentucky
    May 18-19 Convention Minnesota
    May 22 Open Primary Arkansas
    May 22 Closed Primary Kentucky
    May 29 Open Primary Texas
    May 30-June 2 Convention Washington
    Jun 1-10 (County) Conventions Nebraska
    June 1-3 Convention North Carolina
    June 2 Convention Louisiana
    June 2 Convention Missouri
    June 5 Closed Primary California
    June 5 Semi-Closed Primary New Jersey
    June 5 Closed Primary New Mexico
    June 5 Closed Primary South Dakota
    June 5 Open Primary Montana
    June 7-9 Convention Texas
    June 8-9 Convention (AL delegates) Illinois
    June 8-9 Convention Indiana
    June 9 Convention (AL delegates) Kentucky
    June 9 (Special District)Convention (CD delegates) Arkansas
    June 10 Open Caucus Nebraska
    June 16 Closed Caucus/Convention Montana
    June 16 Convention New Mexico
    June 16 Convention Iowa
    June 16 Convention Virginia
    June 21-23 Convention Idaho
    June 23 (District) Conventions Oregon
    June 26 Semi-Closed Primary Utah
    July 14 Convention Nebraska

To request a professional Parliamentarian to attend your convention with you, either call (88 627-2929, email hq@nap2.org, or fill out the following form: (Find a Professional Parliamentarian - NAP)

FREE Ron Paul Handouts to print:

Paul vs Romney https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0oR...dnbVhsSW8/edit

Paul vs Obama https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0oR...1QZUJvN0E/edit

☛ Upcoming State Conventions, Primaries and Caucuses to help Paul get Delegates | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

LDS (Mormons) for Ron Paul

Submitted by paceme on Mon, 05/14/2012 - 00:19

I'm writing this because it is timely. I have read some of the articles focused on LDS positions, where the OPs have been pro-LDS (in support of Ron Paul) and some anti-LDS (in critique of Romney). I want to educate the DP community and give some more confidence to my LDS friends as we move through the process in many LDS-heavy states. We were cheated out of honest elections at my Arizona State Convention Saturday, aggravated by Romney-supporting members of our church. We don't condemn them. Let's educate them.

I hope I can list a few Ron Paul platform pieces that coincide with and are celebrated by LDS doctrine that members of our church should be boldly trumpeting and those outside our church should congratulate us for having. Let me get something out of the way: I do not want this to be an open forum on obscure or controversial beliefs that we hold, past or present, so please keep the comments positive, but please comment. Rather, I'm trying for common ground, because that's how we're going to increase the coalition of support for Ron Paul, especially among the majority of Mormons in Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, Nevada, and thousands more nationwide. And I believe there's more than just the Constitution that bring RP and Mormons together.

Preface: Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints follow the direction of their leaders, just as members of any organization do. For many of us, our beliefs happen to be very deep and comprehensive and they guide our actions in almost every aspect of our lives. Allegiance to God through our Prophets and Apostles doesn't diminish our allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America.

On the contrary, it magnifies it. US LDS members are largely grateful to be living in this great Republic. Our desire to worship as we please and respect the rights of others is the major reason for this. As for myself, in addition to my passion and activism for these principles, I support Ron Paul because I believe it would be a sin not to. In that sense, my faith will never get in the way of protecting my sovereignty.

Now the issues:

The U.S. Constitution:

"According to the laws and constitution of the people, which I have suffered to be established, and should be maintained for the rights and protection of all flesh, according to just and holy principles;... And for this purpose have I established the Constitution of this land, by the hands of wise men whom I raised up unto this very purpose, and redeemed the land by the shedding of blood."
    - God (Jesus Christ), Doctrine and Covenants 101:77-80*

"Have mercy, O Lord, upon all the nations of the earth; have mercy upon the rulers of our land; may those principles, which were so honorably and nobly defended, namely, the Constitution of our land, by our fathers, be established forever."
    - Joseph Smith, President, Doctrine and Covenants 109:54*

Drug War
    :

"And again, verily I say unto you, all wholesome herbs God hath ordained for the constitution, nature, and use of man—Every herb in the season thereof, and every fruit in the season thereof; all these to be used with prudence and thanksgiving."
    - God (Jesus Christ), Doctrine and Covenants 89:10-11*

"Drugs such as LSD, marijuana, heroin, and cocaine are also endangering people throughout the earth…The solution to this problem… is neither governmental nor institutional. Nor is it a question of legality [rules of law]. It is a matter of individual choice and commitment. …"
    - Russell Nelson, Apostle, Special Witness: Addiction or Freedom - Friend May 2002 - friend

Pre-emptive war
    :

"...this is the law that I gave... that they should not go out unto battle against any nation... save I, the Lord, commanded them. And if any nation... should proclaim war against them, they should first lift a standard of peace... And if that people did not accept the offering of peace... Then I, the Lord, would... justify them in going out to battle against that nation... And I, the Lord, would fight their battles"
    - God (Jesus Christ), Doctrine and Covenants 98:33-38*

"And it was because the armies of the Nephites went up unto the Lamanites that they began to be smitten; for were it not for that, the Lamanites could have had no power over them. But, behold, the judgments of God will overtake the wicked; and it is by the wicked that the wicked are punished; for it is the wicked that stir up the hearts of the children of men unto bloodshed."

- Mormon, Prophet, Mormon 4:4-5*

Free trade and precious metals
    :

"And behold, there was peace in all the land, insomuch that the Nephites did go into whatsoever part of the land they would, whether among the Nephites or the Lamanites. And it came to pass that the Lamanites did also go whithersoever they would, whether it were among the Lamanites or among the Nephites; and thus they did have free intercourse one with another, to buy and to sell, and to get gain, according to their desire. And it came to pass that they became exceedingly rich, both the Lamanites and the Nephites; and they did have an exceeding plenty of gold, and of silver, and of all manner of precious metals"

- Mormon, Prophet, Helaman 6:7-9*

That's all I have for now. Hopefully more later. If you bring one up with sources, I'll add it to the post to your credit. Thank you for reading!

LDS (Mormons) for Ron Paul | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul is the People's President

Submitted by Paulbot10101 on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 23:37
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

California

For all you people who are venting your frustrations with Doug or Jesse. This is neither the time nor the place. I know free speech yadda yadda yadda... But there are two things you must remember.

A: "We" are winning!

Otherwise explain the blanant attempts of thuggery and cheating being done on behalf of the Romney campaign.

B: Dr. Paul is the people's President. We have chosen him and we are winning these fights. We are far better prepared than any Romney hacks they throw at us.

If you are frustrated then you are not prepared. Learn parliamentarian procedure, start a legal fund bomb, hire professionals.

We are the one's pushing Dr Paul to victory and that won't stop. You think AZ was a mess wait until Tampa. It's going to get dirty.

Please be careful how and what you say to these campaign managers they know what they are doing and something is happening on the back end. Don't let our frustrations make the news, it isn't worth it.

Thank you all for fighting to save our republic. We are winning and it is because of us. Not the messengers.

Peace be with you all.

Ron Paul is the People's President | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

PARLIAMENTARIANS For Hire! Here Is Info On How We Can Hire A Parliamentarian To Go With Us To The Conventions!

Mon, 05/14/2012 - 00:06
    Delegates

Obtaining the services of a professional parliamentarian is simple with the National Association of Parliamentarians' professional referral service.

Either fill out the request form online (Find a Professional Parliamentarian - NAP), or call the association at (88 627-2929, and provide your contact information as well as the geographic area in which you are located. We will provide you with a list of professional registered parliamentarians in your area who are accepting new clients.

You may then contact these professionals to discuss your needs, and select the parliamentarian who best fits your needs. Individual parliamentarians set their own schedules and fees; it is best to contact parliamentarians well ahead of time to ensure that they will be available for your meeting or convention.

If you have any questions about the referral service, contact the National Association of Parliamentarians at hq@nap2.org or (88 627-2929.

To request a list of professional parliamentarians in your area, use the online request form (Find a Professional Parliamentarian - NAP).

☛ PARLIAMENTARIANS For Hire! Here Is Info On How We Can Hire A Parliamentarian To Go With Us To The Conventions! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Romney Supporter Punches Paul Supporter at Oklahoma GOP convention

Posted on May 14, 2012 by IanCioffi

For the Ron Paul supporters who feared the GOP establishment would try something sneaky to fight back against recent delegate gains, have no fear, they’re being quite obvious of their displeasure.

A 70 year old Romney supporter reportedly punched a Ron Paul supporter over a disagreement with the Oklahoma GOP convention vote.

Full Story Mitt Romney supporters, Ron Paul partisans brawl at Oklahoma GOP convention - Yahoo! News

Romney Supporter Punches Paul Supporter at Oklahoma GOP convention | Liberty Chat

Photons Teleported 60 Miles By Chinese Researchers

Submitted by Bob-45 on Mon, 05/14/2012 - 02:21
    Sci & Tech

May 13, 2012

A team of Chinese physicists have shattered the record for quantum teleportation, teleporting photons approximately six times further than the previous best, according to various news reports published Friday.

A team of physicists hailing from the University of Science and Technology of China in Shanghai were able to teleport particles more than 97 kilometers, or over 60 miles, said Popular Science‘s Dan Nosowitz.

That smashes the prior standard of more than 10 miles (16-plus kilometers), which had been set by the same team back in 2010, Forbes Staff Writer Alex Knapp added.

read more Photons Teleported 60 Miles By Chinese Researchers - Science News - redOrbit

Photons Teleported 60 Miles By Chinese Researchers | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Dont Panic America ... Ben Bernanke can teleport 9 Trillion Dollars to Prop up Insolvent European Banks in a spit second and you will pick up that cost in a devalued dollar

Congressman Paul Subcommittee Hearing “The Federal Reserve System: Mend It or End It?”

by Editor
    May 11, 2012

Video 2: Congressman Paul Subcommittee Hearing "The Federal Reserve System: Mend It or End It?" PART 2 - YouTube

CongressmanRonPaul – This hearing examines a number of legislative proposals to reform, replace, or abolish the Federal Reserve System.“More and more people are beginning to understand just how destructive the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy has been,” said Chairman Paul. “I hope that this hearing will kickstart a serious discussion on the need to rein in the Fed.

100 years is far too long for Congress to have taken a hands-off approach,”

Paul continued. “The Fed continues to reward Wall Street banks while destroying the dollar’s purchasing power and driving up the cost of living for average Americans. This reckless behavior must come to an end”.

The hearing was held on Tuesday, May 8th, at 10:00 a.m. in room 2128 of the Rayburn House Office Building.Witnesses to include:

Panel I
    • Representative Kevin Brady (R-TX)
    • Representative Barney Frank (D-MA)
    Please also see Part 2 with:
    • Dr. Jeffrey M. Herbener, Chairman, Economics Department, Grove City College
    • Dr. Peter G. Klein, Associate Professor, Applied Social Sciences and Director, McQuinn Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, University of Missouri
    • Dr. John B. Taylor, Mary and Robert Raymond Professor of Economics, Stanford University and George P. Schultz Senior Fellow in Economics, Hoover Institution
    • Dr. Alice Rivlin, Senior Fellow, Economic Studies, Brookings Institution, and former Vice Chair, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
    • Dr. James K. Galbraith, Lloyd M. Bentsen, Jr. Chair in Government/Business Relations, LBJ School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin

Congressman Paul Subcommittee Hearing “The Federal Reserve System: Mend It or End It?” | Foreign Policy Journal

GOP Establishment makes a mockery of the democratic process in Oklahoma

Kevin Kervick
    Manchester Independent Examiner

Video: Rump convention succeeds in Oklahoma after process breaks down

The GOP in Oklahoma has some explaining to do.

As of this writing, the GOP convention in Oklahoma is being continued in the parking lot because the temporary chair ended the convention illegitimately before a roll call for delegate selection could take place. Party rules state that a convention can be ended if two thirds of the attendees approve dissolution.

Apparently that did not happen, but the temporary chair adjourned anyway before scheduled business was completed. Consequently, a group of disenfranchised attendees decided to continue the proceedings outside (video) in what is known as a Rump convention (see below).

Author's Note: The Chairman Elect that is seen in the embedded video used the term, Rump Convention to describe the process that continued in the parking lot. Other observers believe that term is incorrect. According to their view, this was merely a continuation of the convention in a different location.

Instead of conducting a roll call vote, which is required by Party rules, the chair asked for a voice vote for a predetermined delegate slate that was favorable to Mitt Romney, despite objections from the floor.

The reason provided for this decision according to the chair, apparently oblivious to influence from the audience, was that ‘It was the way they always did it’. This appears to be a clear case of Establishment GOP corruption because the insiders wanted to select a slate of delegates that was not supported by the majority of attendees at the convention.

This turn of events came at the end of a long afternoon during which there was a lot of animosity in the air. This video contains a conversation with a Ron Paul supporter who witnessed some violence perpetrated against a fellow Ron Paul supporter by a person who was identified as an older 'Establishment guy'. According to this report, the older gentleman hit the Ron Paul supporter in the back of the head. The Sergeant at Arms intervened to remove the Ron Paul supporter but apparently did nothing to the man that hit him.

Later, an observer at the scene said that after the convention prematurely ended, the lights were immediately turned off and the walls to the convention center started to close in on the attendees. One person in attendance told me he believes the portable walls were rearranged in a manner that made it possible to exclude voters from affected districts from the ongoing process. Roberts’ Rules of order, which are supposed to govern the convention, were flatly ignored as the GOP pushed its autocratic agenda.

Contrary to popular belief, nominees for the Republican Party are not selected when the state holds its local caucuses. That vote is nothing more than a beauty contest designed to gauge the popular support for candidates. The delegates that select the eventual nominee are selected at state conventions. In this way, the candidate that has the best grass roots support and the most invested supporters often sees improved chances when the state conventions convene.

This is the way the Founders envisioned the process working because they wanted the citizens that were most invested in the outcome to have the greatest influence. They feared the tyranny of the majority, which is a flawed pure democracy system in which a special interest could galvanize a majority of voters to select a poor candidate who might be supportive of a particular popular agenda or be a favorite of a big money interest that can buy a lot of votes. This is precisely what GOP operatives seem to have attempted to orchestrate in Oklahoma in an attempt to force Mitt Romney on a group of delegates that wanted to vote for Ron Paul.

In Oklahoma, the party leaders made a complete mockery of the democratic process. According to many witnesses on the scene in Oklahoma, and with verifiable evidence from a live video feed from the event, the following violations to Roberts’ Rules of Order occurred.

· Delegate credentials were never verified.
    · A convention chair was never appointed, which is required by Party rules.
    · Many motions on the floor and calls for division were ignored by the existing chair.
    · The temporary chair adjourned the convention even though the vote to adjourn was rejected by an estimated two thirds of the attendees.

When the meeting was adjourned after the corruption that had ensued previously, a group of stalwarts decided to take matters into their own hands and take over the process. They gathered people inside the hall and summoned them to meet in the parking lot. This is entirely consistent with the rules of order, which allow for participant action when the presumed leaders act with impunity to operate outside of the rules.

Consequently, the real Oklahoma Republican Party convention occurred after many of the participants had already left. The parking lot convention elected a convention chair who conducted the proceedings with confidence and dignity. After several hours of procedural meandering and roll call votes, the real slate of delegates was selected.

As the parking lot convention waned, participants started cheering and chanting ‘Ron Paul Ron Paul’ and ‘We cannot be bought’, which was an obvious reference to the Romney campaign which has been repeatedly accused of paying people to endorse the Governor and to serve as his delegates. All of this was captured live by a feed that sent the proceedings around the world on the internet.

Preliminary estimates are that Congressman Paul captured 95% of the Oklahoma delegates. This was an amazing feat and a political coup of epic proportions.

The Ron Paul Revolution continues.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gop-...ocess-oklahoma
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-14-2012 at 05:07 AM.