Page 81 of 740 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181581 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-11-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The results are in, and my campaign's incredibly strong second-place finish in New Hampshire has the national media stunned!

Add that to my top-tier showing in Iowa, and it's clear I'm the one Republican candidate who can take on and DEFEAT both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.

The race is becoming more clearly a two-man race between Mitt Romney and me.

That means there is only one true conservative choice.

I urge my opponents who have been unsuccessfully trying to be the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney to unite behind my candidacy.

I have the bold plan to cut spending. The dedication to protecting life. The lifelong dedication to the Constitution and limited government. And the necessary support to campaign nationwide against Mitt Romney.

So I'm going to try my best to spend a few hours relishing this great finish. But the truth is, I'm already thinking about South Carolina, Florida, and beyond.

I am in this race for the long haul. And I am ready to fight.

I believe I can ride this momentum to the Republican presidential nomination – but I'm going to need your help to do so.

My campaign is holding a Money Bomb this Saturday, January 14. Can I count on you to IMMEDIATELY pledge to contribute?

My staff is already busy implementing an ambitious plan for South Carolina, including hard-hitting voter mail and TV ads.

In fact, I instructed them to add to our South Carolina activities tonight after seeing my top-tier finish in New Hampshire.

And I'm headed there tomorrow to begin a feverish round of campaigning.

But I need to be able to pay for it all.

Unlike my opponents, I don't have Wall Street banksters lining up to write fat checks to my campaign.

I'm grateful I've been able to count on the generosity of good folks like you.

The great news is, because of your past support, we're racking up one success after another.

But with my opponents attacking me as hard as they can every chance they get, your support has never been more important.

So please pledge to contribute IMMEDIATELY.

Every dollar you can give is absolutely critical.

So please be as generous as you can!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. After my incredibly strong showing tonight in New Hampshire, it's clear I'm the one Republican candidate with the resources, volunteers, and organization to take on and DEFEAT both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.

With your help, I'm hoping to ride this wave of momentum to the Republican presidential nomination.

So please help me capitalize on tonight's success by pledging right away to contribute to my campaign's January 14 Money Bomb!

Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

$360.757.00 VICTORY LIES AHEAD

http://ronpaul-2012.org/mbpledge_sc.html?pid=0110
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-12-2012 at 10:40 AM.

I posted the following on Romneys wall and they pull it within a minute, lol (heck Mitt, the pool aint THAT BAD, lol). "I dont know why people think Mitt Romney is so out of touch with the working man, I mean just last week when I was renovating my 12 million dollar oceanfront vacation property...BAHAHAHA!

"Right smack in the midst of campaigning and fund-raising, former Massachusetts governor and Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney has added something else to his plate: a complete renovation of his $12 million vacation home in La Jolla, CA. They will go from 3,009 sq ft to 11,000 sq ft. Why? "It is inadequate for their needs". I sure hope they do something with that eyesore of a lap pool".
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 01-12-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Comparison of Youtube subscribers... also looks alot like an Active Military Donations Comparison Graph!

Bain Capital photo via Boston.com. Mitt Romney