Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: February 20, 2010 2:54:21 AM CST
    To:Â*

REMEMBER THE SPI PD OFFICER NAMED (Richard G) HERNANDEZ THAT CAUSED SUCH A STIR BY PROVIDING DRUGS TO (name deleted) WIFE WHEN Â*WAS OUT OF TOWN AND WENT ON THE E-MAIL CAMPAIGN TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED WITH THE OFFICER ARRANGING THE FREE DRUGS FROM THE DRUG DEALER.Â* WHEN IT WAS CAUSING SUCH A BIG PUBLIC PROBLEM THEY LET HIM GO AND HE WENT TO WORK IN P.I. WITH THE CONSATBLE'S OFFICE.Â* I THINK THIS WAS THE FINAL SCANDLE THAT LED TO THE CHIEF'S RESIGNATION - WELL HOLD ON - IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE SPI PD HAVE REHIRED THIS OFFICER AND HE IS BACK AS AN EMPLOYEE OF THE TOWN.Â* Any three of the boa members could instruct the city manager to git rid of him once and for all but do you think Joann will do this?Â* Alita?Â* Courtney?Â* Sam? Rick?Â* I wouldn't bet on it.
    Â*
    What does this tell us?Â* Well, probably when the scandle has passed by a few months I would look to see Melissa Zamora ( the one who won't provide her reciepts for the cva/cvb ) rehired as a employee of the city.Â* After all, where else could someone like that get a job?Â* Again, all of this is carefully scripted by the city attorney and implemented by the mayor - in my opinion.
    Â*
    Wish I had good news about this place just once.
    Â*
    =

I am surprised the cartels haven't figured out a way to transport cocaine on the backs of the returning sea turtles--I probably just created an opening for the cartel corruption of Sea Turtles Inc. on South Padre Island--the things you think of when picking up trash on the North Beach.

Officer Richard G Hernandez of the Town of South Padre Island Police Department and The Cameron County's Precinct One Constable's office, I would like to tell you I do not appreciate your participation in protecting those who keep the prices of drugs high, the quality low, availability high, and the prisons full of minor offenders while the cartels invade my country, in my opinion, you are a traitor to America and should get out of the law enforcent field--maybe try joining the clergy, reflect on your actions, and ask Our Creator for assistance to be a part of the solution--and not part of the problem.

Â*

Â*

THEÂ*POLICE CODE OF ETHICS
    Â*Â*Â*There are few professions that demand so much moral fiber as policing. Police stand in "harm's way" not so much against enemies with bullets, but against enemies skilled in every form of trickery, deceit, feigned ignorance, and deception.Â* That's why theÂ*Law Enforcement Code of Ethics, published by theInternational Association of Chiefs of Police, stands as a spirited reminder to the higher order of this calling:
    Â*Â** As aÂ*Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional rights of all men to liberty, equality and justice.
    Â**Â*I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare or others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department.
    Â** Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.
    Â** I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities.
    Â**Â*I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of the police service.Â* I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession...law enforcement.
    Â*

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To:Â*
    Sent: Wed, February 18, 2009 10:00:35 AM
    Subject: Constant E-Mails

Mr.Â*
    Â*
    I would appreciate you cooperation in ceasing from the constant barrage of e-mails to my Board members and members of my Town staff.Â* If you have business with the Town I ask that you bring it to my attention and I will see that the appropriate staff member assists you with your concern.Â* Your constant sending of e-mails unrelated to any relevant business or service matter is a distraction for an already very busy staff, and I respectfully request that you stop this activity immediately.
    Â*
    Also, please be advised that Mr. Rick Hernandez, the apparent focus of your e-mails, is no longer employed by the Town of South Padre Island.
    Â*
    Sincerely,
    Â*
    Dewey P. Cashwell Jr.
    City Manager
    Town of South Padre Island, Texas

Â*

I wonder what it was like to be a puppet, used, played with, and thrown away. . .

Constable Saul Ochoa arrested

Cameron County Pct. 1 constable indicted in drug trafficking case

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at 1:11 p.m.

Read more: Local, Crime

Federal officials confirmed that they arrested Cameron County Pct. 1 Constable Saul Ochoa on marijuana trafficking charges Wednesday.

Court records show that a federal grand juy in Brownsville indicted Ochoa on Tuesday with four counts of possession with the intent to distribute marijuana.

Officials from the U.S. Attorney's Office in Houston confirmed that Ochoa was arrested by DEA agents at the Port Isabel Police Department on Wednesday.

Ochoa is charged with possessing five pounds of marijuana on May 8, 15, and 22 of this year. He allegedly had another 10 pounds of marijuana on May 12 of this year.

Authorities said the charges are the result of an investigation between the DEA, FBI and Port Isabel Police Department.

Ochoa remains in custody but is expected to appear before U.S. Magistrate Judge Felix Recio Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning.

The Port Isabel native took office in January 2005. He and his deputies serve South Padre Island, Port Isabel, Laguna Heights, Laguna Vista and the surrouding area.

Ochoa is the only person named in the indictment.

If convicted, the Port Isabel lawment would face a maximum of five years in prison for each charge.

A full copy of the indictment is available here:

http://www.kgbt4.com/files/SaulOchoa.pdf

=

US Customs and Border Protection officers arrested a Brownsville mother after she tried to smuggle $718,000 in cocaine through an international bridge while she had her 9-year-old daughter in the car, authorities said.

Lisa Ann Medel, 44, was arrested Thursday afternoon at the B&M International Bridge in Brownsville and later charged with one count of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, and conspiracy to possess a controlled substance with intent to deliver, court records show.

On Friday, Medel went before U.S. Magistrate Judge Felix Recio, who ordered she be held without bond and remanded her to the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service.

The arrest took place when Medel drove a green 2000 Volkswagen Passat to an inspection booth at the bridge and was referred to a secondary inspection area, said a CBP press release.

At the inspection area, CBP officers found a hidden compartment with nine bundles of cocaine weighing approximately 22 pounds inside, court records show.

Medel’s daughter was released to the custody of a relative.

Several points of enjoyment I felt Anna Marie Island had over South Padre Island is there did not seem to be the strong foreign mafia presence on Anna Marie Island--and I was told by a store owner there they only allowed independently owned and operated businesses, where The Town of South Padre Island feels more like a foreign country than it does a part of America.

http://www.annamariaislandchamber.org/index.cfm