Page 33 of 99 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JUST AS I THOUGHT! THE OTHER SIDE BIT MY BAIT!!! Yezzzz, there IS A GOD!!! Hahhaahaha!!!!!!

This is what fldude13 of the "other side" said of ME in response to alex1234 posting me in his photobucket site (thank you, alex, for making me famous!):

alex1234 wrote:
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/ ... licrap.jpg

fldude13 replied: e-mail this to different senate offices
    Hahahaha. I am soooo not scared BECAUSE IT IS ALL TRUE! I AM A LEGAL IMMIGRANT AND I AM HISPANIC-AMERICAN!! I knew you guys are lurking here in Alipac, that's why I made sure I spoke the truth! hahahah!! GOTCHA!! I have all my paperwork ready to show ANY SENATOR. DO YOU???

Omg, sorry fellow Alipacers, but this is too easy.....hahhahaha.....
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Bump up!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I have photo shopped quit a bit from there....I guess I will fax mine....I started way back when...in the shadows copying whole pages....HAHAHAHA...stuff that was deleted by them...Like the one post called Delete by mods ...something about asap....got it all pages and pages...a true treasure chest
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Guys I have not really been able to post today but am calling and faxing....plus set up another fax....got people faxing from there work tomarrow....and will br making phone calls...plus handing out cards early and offering a free calls to all who want to make one...I have lots of extra minutes
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Guys I have not really been able to post today but am calling and faxing....plus set up another fax....got people faxing from there work tomarrow....and will br making phone calls...plus handing out cards early and offering a free calls to all who want to make one...I have lots of extra minutes
    Thanks redbadger and everyone for keeping up the GOOD WORK!

WE will do it all over again TOMORROW! WE WILL NOT GIVE UP AND WE WILL NOT GIVE IN!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Yes, according to a post by LawEnforcer (earlier in this thread), the pro-amnesty side is supposed to start a calling campaign tomorrow. So please everyone, call tomorrow. Thanks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yes, according to a post by LawEnforcer (earlier in this thread), the pro-amnesty side is supposed to start a calling campaign tomorrow. So please everyone, call tomorrow. Thanks!
    YES, please everyone get a good nights sleep and lets jump on it HARD tomorrow. WE have the numbers if we stand united and shout NO we are unbeatable!!!

Just finished up the e-mails to Senators and phone calls as well. Durbin doesn't take messages...crap!...wanted to leave him a load. Kennedy's phone has been busy all weekend..wanted to leave him a load, too. Got through to everyone else edxcept those whose voice mail boxes were reported as full, and the few that don't take voice mails at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've emailed all weekend and placed calls inbetween. I even got up early this morning to place a few more calls. These senators mailboxes are open:
    Barrasso
    Bennett
    Bryd
    Collins
    Domenici
    Dorgan
    Grassley
    Gregg
    Johnson
    McCaskill
    Muirkowski
    Ben Nelson
    Snowe
    Stabenow
    Stevens
    Voinovici

I'll make more calls when the senate offices open.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks butterbean, zeezil, everyone...

I copied and printed off your open list so those can be my first call this morning (from work during my break)!