Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HEADS UP:

The Dreamies seem to think thay can influence Burr (R-NC). Make sure you give him a call and tell him to say the course...NO to the DREAM Act.

Also, Graham (R-SC). The Dreamies are pressuring him. Now that it's a stand alone bill, he could very well vote for it. He was opposed before only because it was attached to the DOD bill. Call Graham and remind him who he works for!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Heres a link to the phone numbers.

Have that window open so you can go back and forth between Alipac and the Alipac list of numbers

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! LETS GO PATRIOTS!!! PHONES ARE WIDE OPEN!!! LET PUT THE HEAT ON HIGH!!!!!WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Just called Burr...he's a solid NO on the DREAM Act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Just called Burr...he's a solid NO on the DREAM Act.
    Got the same response, Zeezil!

Good morning, fellow Alipacers and TRUE patriots! I just got up! Going to start calling!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! !
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Good morning, fellow Alipacers and TRUE patriots! I just got up! Going to start calling!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! !
    Good Moring Ex!!!! Glad you are with us again today. I AGREE LETS

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL CALL CALL and CALL somemore and when we get tired LETS fax and email and than CALLLLL some more!!!! LETS PUSH UNTIL THIS NIGHTMARE IS JUST A BAD MEMORY!!!

Good Morning, Ex_OC. Today we bring down the HAMMER!!! We tell the Senate...Vote NO on the Dream Act and NEVE EVER GIVE AMNESTY IN ANY, WAY, SHAPE OR FORM TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Good Morning, Ex_OC. Today we bring down the HAMMER!!! We tell the Senate...Vote NO on the Dream Act and NEVE EVER GIVE AMNESTY IN ANY, WAY, SHAPE OR FORM TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!
    WE WILL LET THEM KNOW THAT NO MEANS NO!!!!

working4change
    I emailed a few senators yesterday and I made a few calls. TodayI sent the numbers/capwiz faxes etc. and I will now be calling and writing my own faxes throughout the day.
    WE CAN STOP THIS...FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

Faxing and calling

Why is this page so wide. Please help Dixie
    Don't put large urls on the page please

Vitter confirmed NO