Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Many Americans can not afford those Cadillac SUV's

Bev Perdue helped a lot of this to happen. Seems the illegals are the ones with the jobs in N CArolina
    I agree! Around me there are Lincolns, Escalades and more Yukons than you can count... and who owns 'em? yep, illegals.

Re: Cadillac SRX

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    "Romero was driving a Cadillac SRX " I've seen many illegals with the old lone star card (foodstamps) and a nice expensive truck/ SUV at the grocery store.

How do I know they are illegal? I use to work at the welfare office!
    OH YES, THEY WORK AND STILL RECEIVE FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAID AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT AMERICANS CAN'T GET. I HOPE THE JUDGE THROWS THE BOOK AT THIS B***H FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE. WE THE PEOPLE OF U.S.A. PAID FOR HER AND THOSE IN THE CAR WITH HER TO BE EVAULATED AT HOSPITAL. AND WE HERE IN N.C. WILL BE PAYING FOR HER LODGEING IN THE COUNTY LOCKUP. HOW MANY AMERICAN'S AND LEGAL CITIZENS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DIE BEFORE SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Angier is right down the road from where I live. All the illegals surrounding us have the biggest baddest LOUDEST SUV's. I blame Bev Perdue and Sleasley before her for making NC so "hospitable" for these invaders! Speed limit? Hell, that's only a "suggested rate of speed" for these jerks!
    I THOUGHT BEV PERDUE RAN ON A PLAT FORM AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION OR WAS THAT JUST LIES SHE TOLD JUST TO GET ELECTED I'M SICK OF THESE ILLEGALS AND I WISH N.C. WILL DO WHAT ARIZONA DID. THEY STOOD UP TO THE IDIOTS IN WASHINGTON, AND THEY ARE NOT BACKING DOWN

at this rate it will only take 11 million more americans dying at a rate of one american death to each illegal to deport all of them ....

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Many Americans can not afford those Cadillac SUV's

Bev Perdue helped a lot of this to happen. Seems the illegals are the ones with the jobs in N CArolina
    I agree! Around me there are Lincolns, Escalades and more Yukons than you can count... and who owns 'em? yep, illegals.
    THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR CHUMP CHANGE. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE GETTING HIRED OVER AMERICAN AND LEGAL CITIZENS WHO WANT TO WORK. THERE IS NOTHNG FAIR ABOUT THIS. AND, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD NICE RIDES SUCH AS THE ONES MENTIONED BECAUSE WE ARE SEEING TO THEIR OTHER NEEDS. THIS MAKES ME REAL SICK

MORE BLOOD ON OBAMAS HANDS

LadyStClaire
    And we also have Senator Kay Hagan that said she would not go for the amnesty or Dream Act,which they showed on television here just recently In Kernersville. But when it came up, she voted in favor of it.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I know for sure in places like Wichta Kansas they get free lunches in schools and drive up, to pick the kids up, in these ezpensive SUV's. Wichita is a SANCTUARY CITY!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

LadyStClaire
    And we also have Senator Kay Hagan that said she would not go for the amnesty or Dream Act,which they showed on television here just recently In Kernersville. But when it came up, she voted in favor of it.
    Oh yea, I can't wait for 2012! When she hits the road to campaign you can bet I'll be heckling her BIG TIME! I detest that lying witch... call her office ( and I don't care which office DC or NC) her aides will sweetly ( sometimes nastily) assure you she is against Shamnesty in any form. But come time to go behind closed doors to vote, she votes in favor everytime! Does she really think we are so stupid we don't follow how she votes?

Another innocent victim of a drunk illegal alien! We wil the madness stop!
    My prayers go out to the Reynard family.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast