Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals do drive the most expensive cars. They also buy their kids nice cars. My college was across the street from an LA county building and so many illegals drove nicer cars than my professors.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but how can a 20 year old illegal invader find the money to drive a Cadillac? I guess when your housing, food and medical are paid for by US tax payers and you get paid under the table by some sleazy employer, there’s plenty of money left to afford luxury vehicles.

My prayers go out to the Reynard family. Another AMERICAN CITIZEN murdered at the hands of our government who refuses to secure our border and enforce immigration laws!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Angier is right down the road from where I live. All the illegals surrounding us have the biggest baddest LOUDEST SUV's. I blame Bev Perdue and Sleasley before her for making NC so "hospitable" for these invaders! Speed limit? Hell, that's only a "suggested rate of speed" for these jerks!
    Yeah....I would bet my last dollar that Bev Perdue doesn't have to live in the same area with these invaders, which her sanctuary policies helped create!

What gated community does Bev Perdue live in?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Yeah....I would bet my last dollar that Bev Perdue doesn't have to live in the same area with these invaders, which her sanctuary policies helped create!

What gated community does Bev Perdue live in?
    The Governor's Mansion! She gets to ride in a limo, so NO problems with these pesky traffic accidents

Could have killed 4 family members.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123