Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It’s Illegal Immigration Stupid! Why McCain and Hillary Wi

It’s Illegal Immigration Stupid! Why McCain and Hillary Will Never Be President

November 19, 2007

by
    William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

The next round of polling data will show a dramatic drop in support for the candidacy of Hillary Clinton for President. We know this because of the precedent set by John McCain and Senators Harry Reid, Lindsay Graham, and Trent Lott who all experienced massive drops in their support levels after making the mistake of coming out in favor of assistance for or amnesty for illegal aliens instead of enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

Hillary Clinton will take the “McCain Plungeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Will elite global corporations be the rulers of America or will the American public run the show?

The future is yours to decide.
    It's time to STAND UP AND BE COUNTED AMERICA!!!!!

Instead of letting these guys divide us on who the best candidate is... lets find one we can ALL agree on and THROW THE TRAITORS OUT OF OFFICE AND INTO PRISON!!!!!!!!!

I VOTE FOR AMERICA!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/index.html

Lou Dobbs

I think Lou Dobbs would be great as President. He is very intelligent and has alot of intelligent people on his show. I'm sure he would put together a nice cabinet to get back on track with the middle class. We are getting mauled. Problem is alot of people just keep voting for the same ole crap because they are too afraid to take a chance. "If you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to keep getting what you're getting". I am willing to bet Bush is as dirty as they come-he just hasn't been caught. Everything he stands for benefits corporations from high gas prices, illegal workers and no bid war contracts.

ONLY MARXISTS WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY...PERIOD but you know we got'em...
    I.C.E. dictatorship 08'

Banned
    Yes the future is ours to decide

It is a shame that in this country that WE have to dicide which one of the candidates will hurt us the least rather that whom is best for us and the country. The election is bought and paid for already and we the aAmerican people MUST hold these candidates to the task of doing what is right for this country and not for the Corporations that are driving this issue and Mr. Bush and the Congress has sold us out. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jdeas
    It is a shame that in this country that WE have to dicide which one of the candidates will hurt us the least rather that whom is best for us and the country. The election is bought and paid for already and we the aAmerican people MUST hold these candidates to the task of doing what is right for this country and not for the Corporations that are driving this issue and Mr. Bush and the Congress has sold us out. Jim
    look at it this way, at least "we" get to make the decision.

-

jdeas
    ------------------------------------------------------------To ALIPAC
    ------------------------

If those marxists that follow Hillary don't finally see what a liar she truly is, then they never will. On second thought, they probably like it!
    We need to clean house of these traitors, and vote in someone who "HONESTLY" cares about America.

Thank you William!

Thank you a million times over William Gheen, not only for instilling hope in my heart again but for your persistent determination to bring this valuable information the the American people. This whole illegal immigration thing is so deeply depressing to say the least. To be raped by a whole other civilization is numbing to the mind. It's really a reculturalization of America into thought patterns that are completely foreign to our popular norm. This is the real issue. And what we're hearing about rapes, crime and even the fires rampent in California, perhaps having been started by the camp fires or candles lit by illegals living off the land is unbelievable. When will this nightmare end?

No doubt our hope lies in a Republican canditate. As you indicate William, perhaps Hell-ery is history, and perhaps this points to the ultimate nomination of somebody that will restore sanity to the country. But who is it? I've had hopes in Romney, but at times he seems weak and vague. I don't know if I can trust him. I love Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo; they're honest, clear and healthy minded. but they're low in the polls. Plus, I have trouble with this war business. I'm totally against the facist Muslim fanatics, but we're so deep in debt to China, etc.

My growing feeling is that we need to pull back our troops, close our borders, no doubt, and allow the country to heal. The only man I trust to do this is Ron Paul. The more I see and listen to this man on youtube and his own webiste: ronpaul2008, the more I love the man for his simplicity, honesty and basic intelligence.

Lord, Lord, give us a real man to run the country! Otherwise, we're going to end up in the trash heap of history.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast