Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The points made in this article would of course apply equally well to Giuliani, Romney, Thompson, and Huckabee.

On cable news this morning (FOX), they had a report that found in the most recent polling (yesterday?) that Obama now has a 4% LEAD over Hillary in Iowa. The first election there happens in about 6 weeks.
    Edwards trails Hillary by 8% points.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Liberty
    The points made in this article would of course apply equally well to Giuliani, Romney, Thompson, and Huckabee.
    Yes, we are AGAINST ALL TRAITORS...LET'S ELECT SOMEONE THAT IS "FOR THE PEOPLE!"
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep hearing people say that they want a candidate who will work on the side of the Amercian people and stop the invasion. That they are tired of having only the choice of the lesser of two evils.
    I know that the media have done everything they can to keep such candidates hidden from the public but they do exist.
    Tom Tancredo has not only "talked the talk", but has been "walking the walk" in the invasion for a long time now. Tom will stop and reverse this invasion. He is the last best hope for this to happen. He has done more to bring the issue to the forefront of this presidential campaign than any other candidate.
    Some like to wish for a true conservative. He's right there...under your nose....wake up....he's Tom Tancredo. He's been called a one issue candidate by those trying to marginalize his candidacy, but Tom is very smart on a broad range of issues. And he is a patriot, not a traitor.
    This is not to take away from the other two choices (Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul) that seem to have the better interest of America at heart. They also would be worthy of support and I would support either of them who might become nominated along with Tancredo. But any of the others (the "front runners") picked out for us by the media and other special interest with an agenda, will simply give us the same old traitorous status quo when it comes to the invasion. They are in bed with the council on foreign relations, chamber of commerce, big business and other sell outs. The agenda is the same, to make sure that America as you know it will no longer exist.
    We have good candidates in the race, we just need to bypass the media and get behind them and support them and spread the word. Another job that the American media won't do.

I agree. I have been campaigning for Ron Paul. He always scores at the top or near the top of the Conservative Index.

I appreciate what Tancredo stands for but when I read that he suggested nuking Mecca and Medina for what a handful of lunatics did, he lost me there. I would certainly vote for Lou Dobbs for president. In a heartbeat. There is also someone else who would make a great president and that is Pat Buchanan. I didn't vote for that grinning piece of shit Bush ever. He stole both elections. He and Cheney and all the corporate thieves should at the very least go to prison. These mexicans that claim we are racist are the ones that are racist. The name La Raza means the race. If that isn't racist nothing is. Does anyone know any blacks that aren't proud of being black??? I don't. But it's racist to be proud of being white? **** that.

I voted for Pat Buchanan in the primaries in '92 and '96, but he isn't running this year. Neither is Lou. Even if one of them were running, if they were on the ballot with Ron Paul I would vote for Ron.

News & Commentary: The Conservative Voice

by William Gheen
    It’s Illegal Immigration, Stupid: Why McCain and Hillary Will Never Be President
    November 20, 2007 02:00 PM EST

The next round of polling data will show a dramatic drop in support for the candidacy of Hillary Clinton for President. We know this because of the precedent set by John McCain and Senators Harry Reid, Lindsay Graham, and Trent Lott who all experienced massive drops in their support levels after making the mistake of coming out in favor of assistance for or amnesty for illegal aliens instead of enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

Hillary Clinton will take the “McCain Plungeâ€

Illegal Aliens

Did anyone watch Rick Sanchez last night? He did a show from Ellis Island as well as a feature on his family. This man is not a journalist and should be fired.

larry124music, WELCOME aboard!!!!!

Didn't see it, but I''ll see if I can find a link to it.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast