Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Calls for Mitt Romney To Respond To Obama's Executive Decree Amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by aparadoxlost View Post
    WilliamG, he has to agree...cause Obama dropped the big bomb "amnesty" for "votes" so dictator Obama is a shoe-in for the Presidency. See Obama made an off the record comment that he will be president again one way or another evan if he "steals" the election...he is not finished destroying and weakening America. If he is re-elected, I would not be surprised that he throws out the Constitution of the US and replace it with a dictatorship type of government...Glenn Becks prediction of a serfdom type of economic and governmental system may just happen.
    How does decreeing amnesty make Obama a shoe in when the Dream Act Amnesty is opposed by more than 66% of Americans according to Rasmussen Polling from a few years back and even higher percentages of Americans would oppose it being done through Executive fiat? How would Romney trying to side with Obama appealing to less than 20% of people that would support this help Romney?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    How does decreeing amnesty make Obama a shoe in when the Dream Act Amnesty is opposed by more than 66% of Americans according to Rasmussen Polling from a few years back and even higher percentages of Americans would oppose it being done through Executive fiat? How would Romney trying to side with Obama appealing to less than 20% of people that would support this help Romney?

W

Are you people finally waking up? What took so damn long?

Romney is a self admitted, from his own mouth... Progressive.
    There is nothing Conservative about Progressive politics.

Obama / Romney, the same thing for this nation. No different at all.
    The establishment just needs a puppet. It does not matter if they wear an R or they wear a D next to their name.

Look at the revolt at the State Conventions and the delegate process.
    The Tea Party is there at each one and they are not supporting Romney.

The delegate process, has exposed the Tea Party Frauds(progressive establishment), that joined the 2010 bandwagon.

We don't need a fence!!!!!
    We need to go after those employing the illegals and you will see a mass deportation that doesn't cost us a dime and I will get the work back that I love to do.

Ron Paul - 2012!!
    Yes, I'm a Delegate!
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Romney seems to be waffling now. Before Obama pulled this stunt and before he started having pow-wows with the TRAITOR Mario Rubio, Romney was saying the right thing: MAKE THINGS SO TOUGH ON the illegals that they self-deport back to Mexico, etc. at their own expense because they get to hate it here so much.

THAT is the only long-term solution to the illegal alien invasion. Although I do think there is some room for true immigration reform to expedite applications for visas by foreigners respecting our laws, we should not in any way, shape or form cater to or accommodate illegal aliens.

Obama has just erased all doubts we may have had about him being STUPID. Tell me, what sense does it make to cater to the 30% of the voters who are pro-illegals, while offending the 70% of the voters OPPOSED to illegal aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by tncdel View Post
    Obama has just erased all doubts we may have had about him being STUPID. Tell me, what sense does it make to cater to the 30% of the voters who are pro-illegals, while offending the 70% of the voters OPPOSED to illegal aliens?
    It gives Obama access to around 15 million potential illegal alien voters that are willing to still support him while more Americans decide he sucks. Of course the illegals want a big chunk of America in exchange for their aid helping Obama steal this election with millions of felonious voters to counterbalance the Tea Party and destroy conservative America forevermore.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12