Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes!!! Thank You ALIPAC and all Patriots!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    onetrickydude wrote:
    I know you guys are busy but could you please look at this story in the Winston-Salem Journal NC

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/se ... ar-410146/
    They may be hyper sensitive to comments on these stories. It would naturally outrage people to read this. Did you place this in the News Stories section so that more people will read it? I did read it. More illegal alien assault on an innocent victim (starting when 7 years old).(:

Psalm 92:1
    I posted it in News for him, Georgia. There was a report that requested it.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am so happy and relieved to hear this. I have been out a lot, trying to get ourselves out of this place we have been in far too long, and then a death in the family, both have kept me out of the loop, but have been in enough to know it was coming up, and could not even find a whole lot being said about it on Fox....

I am so happy that ALIPAC, under Williams tireless direction has once again slapped down any form of amnesty for illegal aliens. Dream would have basically given them this as once the "kids" got their citizenship through the military of college channels, the whole crew would have gotten in as well.

Congratulations to everyone who called and worked hard to defeat this. Now onto getting all the traitors out of office from all around this nation, and replace them with patriots who will follow the Constitution, new blood who have not been tainted by special interests and corporate "lobby" monies.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    I told you all. It is Obama's doing. He is the Boss We have to wait until he is out of the WH.
    I think by suing Americans Barry is guilty of treason. Let's try and have him put "out". There wont be a second term. Suing Americans to aid and abet illegal immigrants.

Brief this victory may be, it tastes sweet nonetheless!

It was filling me with such indignation to know that in the hours leading up to the vote, illegal alien students were actually calling the offices of Congressman in order to "urge" them to vote in favor of DREAM (more like NIGHTMARE). How dare they! How dare these foreign nationals in willful violation of American sovereignty attempt to instruct OUR CONGRESS.

Newsflash to the illegal aliens: Congress exists to serve us, the People of the United States -- not you.

If any invaders reading this by chance cannot understand what I just said, here's my Spanish version:

El Congreso existe para servir a nos otros, el pueblo de los Estados Unidos -- no a ustedes.

Congratulations to ALIPAC for their crucial role in this victory.

Viva America! :P

I'm glad that supporters of Alipac rallied but I believe it is way too early to be gloating. Look how many things they have been able to push, go around or poll vault over! The fat lady can't sing until we kick the wicked witch and the rest of the traitors, (including RINOS), out of office!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    I'm glad that supporters of Alipac rallied but I believe it is way too early to be gloating. Look how many things they have been able to push, go around or poll vault over! The fat lady can't sing until we kick the wicked witch and the rest of the traitors, (including RINOS), out of office!
    I don't believe anyone is gloating. We all realize we have a tremendous fight ahead of us, however, when we stop the smallest attempt to further harm our country it is something to celebrate. This has been an ongoing fight over the past 6 years here and we all know each day presents a new battle. Glad you are with us.

Michelle Malkin was also in the fight to stop this. She posted Senate email and phone numbers to help.

Obama’s Aunt Zeituni says she’s entitled to citizenship
    Print This Post
    THE ILLEGAL INVASION CONTINUES TO CLAIM LIVES AND ROB AMERICANS OF THE FRUITS OF THEIR LABOR

by Sharon Rondeau

Zeituni Onyango, who was granted political asylum in May, says that "heaven" pays her bills as she collects $700/month in disability payments and lives in public housing and is provided with government medical care

(Sept. 21, 2010) — The acknowledged step-aunt of Barack Hussein Obama, Zeituni Onyango, says that the United States is obligated to give her citizenship now that a judge has allowed her to remain in the country.

Onyango reportedly “moved from Kenya to the United Statesâ€

Defeating the "Dream Act"

HOOOORAAAH!!!!! Thank you ALIPAC! If it weren't for you we wouldn't have made the phone calls that were needed!!! YAY!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! [color=indigo]

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast