Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC ConservativeKitty!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please know how very thankful I am for each of you that contributes to this effort in so many ways. It is my great and yet humble honor to stand side by side with so many different kinds of Americans like you.

Today we have prevailed and the momentum will be ours briefly.

Let's use it wisely.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for your hard work everyone, but we have to stay on guard.
    Yes we do. They are going to push Senator Harry Reid to bring the Dream Act for voting as a stand-alone bill.

If anyone wants to spy on the opposition the link is:

http://www.facebook.com/DreamAct2010

Hi SicNTired,

Yes, it's really me! I know I have been quiet, but Illegal Immigration IS STILL MY #1 ISSUE!!

I made calls last Thursday, Friday, and Monday before the vote. I will always be with you guys when push comes to shove.

I wasn't sure if anyone would remember me, but you did!! Thanks, that feels good.

Though I am not as active in Alipac, I try to do what I can. I've written two "Letters to the Editors" to the Idaho Statesman regarding II, and they were published! I also met Raul Labrador over coffee to discuss II. He is a R and won the primary for US Congress. He is running against Minnick in Nov, the only D endorsed by the Tea Party Express. Raul Labrador is an immigrations lawyer and is currently a state representative. He heard about me from a state senator and called me to meet. Rest assured, I gave Labrador a HUGE piece of my mind, regarding illegal immigration and amnesty and the DREAM Act (he is pro-DA). In fact, I just shot him an I-told-you-so email today. LOL.

I will pop in now and then. It is really nice to see old faces (or avatars)! I really miss being here fulltime.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    W,

I know Reid voted NAY as a procedural tactic. My question is if Reid wins re-election in Nevada in November but the Republicans take control of the Senate, can Reid still re-introduce this bill as a regular senator?

If yes, then we need to make sure he loses in November!
    OMG! Talk about a blast from the past! Ex-OC is it really YOU!?! The fact that you are still with us is icing on the cake for a wonderful victory.

Thanks for everything W and ALIPAC!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Thank you so much, GP! I wasn't sure if anybody remembered me. Please read my reply above to SicNTired (who I see is still banging his head on his computer -- hahhah!). BTW, I LOVE THE ROSES OF YOUR AVATAR!!!

Ex_OC

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    DJ wrote:

What a tribute this is to William! He is like a bulldog who keeps holding on and growling--no matter how big the threat is! We need to pay attention to his attitude when things start to look discouraging. He keeps on PUSHING! This victory is so satisfying, but I don't think we would be smiling today if it were not for Williams dedication and perseverence no matter the number of threats, false accusations, or blame. He just kept going, and that is the lesson here. It's the way all of us have to view problems in the country. One more step. One more email or fax.

I'm doing the happy dance today, that's for sure!

I too am glad to see Ex_OC, and others, old and new.

Psalm 91

Re: Way to go Alipacers, In memory of my Mother

My sincere condolences, topsecret10. Your mother is not only smiling, she is dancing in the clouds. Your personal loss is also a loss for all actively involved, patriotic Americans. I'm sure she will continue to watch over our fight until America is safe and secure. You do her great honor by continuing her passion for a just and sovereign America. God bless you.

Ex_OC

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Thanks William for all that you do behind the scenes. I am proud to have been a part of this great victory for United States citizens and their families. My mom went to heaven on August 8th,but I know that she Is smiling right now knowing that all of her hard work on this Isssue Is now coming to fruition. She use to call her REPS all of the time and voice her concerns on Amnesty. God Bless You MOM,and do not worry,I will keep making calls for you too even though GOD has called you to heaven.... TS

[quote="kathyet"]Obama’s Aunt Zeituni says she’s entitled to citizenship
    Print This Post
    THE ILLEGAL INVASION CONTINUES TO CLAIM LIVES AND ROB AMERICANS OF THE FRUITS OF THEIR LABOR

Funny, I just received this link and watched this sickening video of her the minute before I came back to this forum.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    W,

I know Reid voted NAY as a procedural tactic. My question is if Reid wins re-election in Nevada in November but the Republicans take control of the Senate, can Reid still re-introduce this bill as a regular senator?

If yes, then we need to make sure he loses in November!
    I believe Arizona is through with Reid.

Ex_OC wrote:
    Thank you so much, GP! I wasn't sure if anybody remembered me. Please read my reply above to SicNTired (who I see is still banging his head on his computer -- hahhah!). BTW, I LOVE THE ROSES OF YOUR AVATAR!!!
    I read the reply Ex_OC. Thank you for all of your efforts, the letters that got printed in papers, etc. You are fondly remembered, and thank you for the compliment on the lovely roses.

Psalm 92:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

amnesty

WILLIAM ---CONGRATS!!! WE WON THIS BATTLE . I AM CERTAIN THAT THIS IS NOT THE END---BUT WE WILL LIVE ON TO FIGHT THE NEXT BATTLE. I HAD PRAYED TO GOD THAT WE WOULD BE VICTORIOUS AND HE HEARD MY PRAYER. TIME TO CELEBRATE AND KICK ALL DEMOCRATS OUT OF OFFICE!!!

DOWN WITH LA RAZA AND ALL THE RACIST ELEMENTS WITHIN.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast