Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Way to go Alipacers, In memory of my Mother

Thanks William for all that you do behind the scenes. I am proud to have been a part of this great victory for United States citizens and their families. My mom went to heaven on August 8th,but I know that she Is smiling right now knowing that all of her hard work on this Isssue Is now coming to fruition. She use to call her REPS all of the time and voice her concerns on Amnesty. God Bless You MOM,and do not worry,I will keep making calls for you too even though GOD has called you to heaven.... TS

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCowboy
    Great news!! We all need to continue the fight. One battle won but the war is far from over.

Thanks everyone at ALIPAC for all your hard work to protect and preserve our way of life!!
    Welcome to ALIPAC IronCowboy and yep, we are in the fight of a life time
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: Way to go Alipacers, In memory of my Mother

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Thanks William for all that you do behind the scenes. I am proud to have been a part of this great victory for United States citizens and their families. My mom went to heaven on August 8th,but I know that she Is smiling right now knowing that all of her hard work on this Isssue Is now coming to fruition. She use to call her REPS all of the time and voice her concerns on Amnesty. God Bless You MOM,and do not worry,I will keep making calls for you too even though GOD has called you to heaven.... TS
    What a wonderful tribute to your Mom, yes she is smiling today! Keep up the good work!

I cannot remember when I was so relieved and thankful!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard and did such a good job
    I am very proud to be a member of such a great organization with
    such a great leader!

I am sure that tomorrow will be another day that will bring more
    trouble and hard work but it is proven, we WILL be up to it!

THANKS BE TO GOD!

We are glad to have you here azglenn.

Oh April, you have unleashed the animals. Maybe Ostrich will enjoy these.

Psalm 92:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I hope everyone here realizes that this measure is only tabled for now. It's not over. If you are dancing in the streets, it's only the first hurdle. The fat lady hasn't sung yet and there's still a LOT of work to be done to defeat the DREAM ACT in its entirety. We done good, but don't stop now!

skipper0 wrote:

THANKS BE TO GOD!

Thank you for the support and for the efforts of all.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Re: Way to go Alipacers, In memory of my Mother

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Topsecret10,

I feel certain your mom would be proud of how well you were fighting this evil attempt to harm our nation today. You were doing a great job here on our boards and you were really on the ball!

I think this was one of your first very big battles with our team correct?

You did wonderful and I honestly noticed your hard work as I was dashing here and there on the boards. I am happy you have become a very valuable and distinguished member of THE ALIPAC TEAM!

William

We do know AZres. The celebrating is a release of all of the fine efforts by so many Americans trying to stop amnesty. We have pushed back the bill and Dream Act for now. That is worth celebrating. We all know that they will be back. It will come soon or come later, but not today.

Please celebrate with us.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    We are glad to have you here azglenn.

Oh April, you have unleashed the animals. Maybe Ostrich will enjoy these.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast