Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I offer up Dick Durbin. Please help us defeat him! The person running against him is pro-enforcement and for NO amnesty.

Steve Sauerberg, MD,
    Republican Candidate for US Senate

"We must ensure our nation's security while also respecting the human dignity of all the people in our country." -Steve Sauerberg

Protect Our Borders
    Illegal immigration is one of the biggest challenges we face as a nation. According to most estimates, between 12 and 16 million illegal immigrants are currently in our country and over 700,000 enter America illegally every year.

1. Secure our borders. We must triple funding for the U.S. border patrol to stop the flow of those entering our country illegally.
    2. No amnesty. I oppose any effort to reward illegal behavior with amnesty or American citizenship without punitive measures. Dick Durbin's amnesty-first approach would cost taxpayers over $2.6 trillion.
    3. Deport illegal aliens who commit felonies when they finish serving their prison sentence.
    4. All legal immigrants must learn to read and write English. We are a melting pot of many cultures bound together by a common language, and success in our schools and our economy depends on being able to communicate by using the same language. Those who immigrate to the United States should understand the importance of our history and civics and respect the values of our democratic society.
    5. Share our vision. Impart the knowledge that America is a land of opportunity and optimism for those pursuing a better life through hard work and hope.

These are all the positions that Dick Durbin has voted in favor of:

* No Border Fence - No Border Security.
    * Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants
    * Taxpayer-Funded Tuition for Illegal Immigrants
    * Social Security Benefits for Illegal Immigrants
    * ** Dick Durbin was even the prime sponsor of legislation that would reward a convicted criminal and illegal immigrant with amnesty!!

http://www.sauerberg2008.com/stand-immi.aspx
    I live in cook county and have been attempting to educate voters here. Good luck Durbins like an old shoe, just can't seem to get rid of it.

I offer up Dick Durbin. Please help us defeat him! The person running against him is pro-enforcement and for NO amnesty.
    I fully agree Fed Up!

The challenge I've encountered is that Illinois is beyond liberal at this point. You can't find an IL elected official that ISN'T pro-illegal right now. Look at our list of officials from top to bottom. Frankly, they ALL have to go!

In Evanston where I live, four of the nine city council members are attorneys who practice among other things, immigration law! In Chicago, Mayor Daley is proud to call us a sanctuary city. It really has permeated everything from top to bottom.

I even tried looking at the Green party, as they're on the ballot and have built a healthy constituency here. My brother, who is a local Green party chairperson, told me they haven't taken a stance on immigration, as of yet, but are still open to ideas. Just FYI, if we can get their ear, the Greens might be our best shot at turning things around in such a heavily bent state, as disenfranchised Dems are looking to them, as well.

Even if we don't win, this should prove interesting and entertaining

Squire:
    actually Peter Roskham and Mark Kirk are. Unfortunately they are only area congressman. We need to flood the areas with these type reps until they are the majority. It's a start.

Throw the bums out

William,

I strongly agree with your approach toward the upcoming congressional elections. For along time it been very obvious that most incumbents are functionally incompetent. It seems that by their second term their constituents become a means to an end. They seize being public servants and become deal makers. I'd personally like a list of the hb1 visa proponents. Since our dysfunctional government can't really track them, they're probably a worse problem than border crossings.

Keep up the good work,

OC Dave

Stop Durbin: Support Steve Sauerberg in Illinois

Dear Supporters of Secure Immigration and Secure Borders:

I personally endorse for U.S. Senate the candicacy of Dr. Steve Sauerberg of Illinois, against incumbent Dick Durbin.

I request that ALIPAC throw its collective weight behind Dr. Sauerberg in this key race in Illinois.

Dr. Sauerberg, a family physician, is staunchly opposed to illegal immigration. His website position page on illegal immigration is here:

http://www.sauerberg2008.com/stand-immi.aspx

Dick Durbin, who is the Democrats' no. 2 man in the Senate after Harry Reid, has a deplorable record on immigration.

View Roy Beck's congressional "report card" on the Sauerberg v Durbin race, on the website of "Americans for Better Immigration," here:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=255

The contact information for Dr. Sauerberg's campaign HQ is here:

Sauerberg for U.S. Senate
    1919 South Highland Ave., Suite D-127
    P.O. Box 667
    Lombard, IL 60148
    (630) 424-3940

I urge all patriots and secure-immigration/secure-border organizations to support Dr. Sauerberg.

Please contribute financially to his campaign, directly, and write letters-to-the-editor to the following Illinois newspapers:

Chicago Tribune --
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... customform

Chicago Sun-Times -- letters@suntimes.com
    Daily Herald -- fencepost@dailyherald.com

Your support of Dr. Sauerberg is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dawn Marie Mueller
    ILLINOIS CITIZEN SECURITY NETWORK
    (70 358-8586
    muellerdawn AT sbcglobal.net

Hey Dawn!

Welcome to the forum. It's me, John, the tall drink 'o' water from Evanston. I figured you'd start posting here sooner or later

Oberweis v Foster in Illinois 14th Congressional District

Dear Supporters of Secure Immigration and Secure Borders:

I personally endorse for U.S. Congress the candicacy of Republican Jim Oberweis of Illinois, against Democratic incumbent Bill Foster.

This race is for the Illinois 14th Congressional District seat vacated by former House Speaker Dennis Hastert. Bill Foster won the special election for the seat on March 8th. We need to win this critical seat back.

I request that ALIPAC throw its collective weight behind Jim Oberweis in this key race in Illinois.

Jim Oberweis is staunchly opposed to illegal immigration. He is a key secure-immigration/secure-borders activist in Illinois, and has been dedicated to our cause for many years.

His website position page on border security & illegal immigration is here:

http://jimoberweis.com/issues/contentview.asp?c=42169

The contact information for the Oberweis campaign HQ is here:

Oberweis for Congress
    335 N. River St.
    Suite 203
    Batavia, IL 60510
    (630) 879-9100
    http://jimoberweis.com

I urge all patriots and secure-immigration/secure-border organizations to support Jim Oberweis.

Please contribute financially to his campaign, directly, and write letters-to-the-editor to the following Illinois newspapers:

Chicago Tribune --
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... customform

Chicago Sun-Times -- letters@suntimes.com
    Daily Herald -- fencepost@dailyherald.com

Your support of Jim Oberweis is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dawn Marie Mueller
    ILLINOIS CITIZEN SECURITY NETWORK
    (70 358-8586
    muellerdawn AT sbcglobal.net

Yep, John, I know it's you.

I also see a few other of our Illinois "usual suspects" on this thread.
    Hi, Guys!

-- Dawn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Dont Forget Mel Martinez of Florida....... He Pushed HARD for AMNESTY.... HIS corrupt A$$ has got to go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you see this?

Illegal worker ineligible for comp rehab: Court
    NEW YORK—An undocumented worker is not entitled to certain workers compensation benefits, New York's highest court ruled Thursday in the case of a printer who suffered four crushed fingers in a 1995 accident.
    After his injury, Ronnie Ramroop received temporary disability benefits until 2000, court records in the case of Ronnie Ramroop vs. Flexo-Craft Printing Inc. show. Two years later, he applied for additional benefits for impairment of wage earning capacity, which required he participate in a rehabilitation program.
    Following a series of appeals, the New York State Court of Appeals ruled against Mr. Ramroop and upheld a lower court finding. The high court ruled that it could not have been lawmakers' intent to restore previous capabilities to a worker who is not authorized to work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast