Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please.. for the love of Country, PLEASE... will you target Barbara
    Boxer & ESPECIALLY DIANE FEINSTEIN!!!!!!!
    These two have done ALMOST as much damage to the state of California
    than Reagan's ORIGINAL amnesty betrayl has done.

We have Idaho Jim Rische running for Larry Craig's Senate seat. We need to get behind him as he is totally against any kind of amnesty and says illegals should be deported. I intend to call his office and get verification on him. Rische is running against Larry (another amnesty loving loser) LaRocco (D).
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will vote for anyone running against Carolyn McCarthy (Congress) and anyone that runs against Schumer or Clinton (Senators). NONE have done anything to reduce illegal immigration. NONE ever respond to my emails, letters or phone calls to even remotely care about my thoughts.

My theory has been , UNLESS I know for sure they are against illegal immigration, I'm voting them out this FALL. In fact, for any number of reasons they should be voted out, they are ALL sellouts.

BTW, here is a response from the Illustriouis Senator Feinstein, yes she needs to GO:

Thank you for contacting me regarding foreign guest workers in U.S. agriculture. I understand your concerns on this important matter and welcome the opportunity to respond.

American agriculture is facing a serious crisis. Across the country, farmers report that they do not have enough labor to plant, tend and harvest their crops.

While I believe that U.S. businesses should hire American workers first, the fact is that the domestic supply is not meeting the needs of our farmers. Agriculture labor is back-breaking work and often needs real, learned skills. It is seasonal and requires that workers follow harvesting seasons from one place to the next. Although farmers have reached out to their local, neighboring communities for help, Americans are unwilling to do this work. As a result, growers are not planting to their full capacity, crops have been left unharvested, and farmers have no choice but to allow the land to lie fallow.

Between 2006 and 2007, 13,280 farms shut down in the United States, 1,000 of which were in California. Some farmers, to avoid going out of business, are moving operations to Mexico. A conservative estimate cites that 22,285 jobs and 84,000 acres of agricultural production have transferred to Mexico in recent years. It is projected that the United States will lose $5 billion to $9 billion to foreign competition without a stable supply of agriculture workers. California’s 77,000 farms alone produce half of the Nation’s fruits, vegetables, and nuts.

Most importantly, I believe American produce, grown here, is the best for the health of our people.

On May 15, 2008, I offered an “Emergency Agriculture Reliefâ€

class - Article I, section 3 of the Constitution requires the Senate to be divided into three classes for purposes of elections. Senators are elected to six-year terms, and every two years the members of one class—approximately one-third of the Senators—face election or reelection.

Terms for Senators in Class I expire in 2013, Class II in 2009, and Class III in 2011.

Boxer is class 3 (re-election 2011)

Feinstein
    is class 1 ( re-election 2013)

SORRY !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

class - Article I, section 3 of the Constitution requires the Senate to be divided into three classes for purposes of elections. Senators are elected to six-year terms, and every two years the members of one class—approximately one-third of the Senators—face election or reelection.

Terms for Senators in Class I expire in 2013, Class II in 2009, and Class III in 2011.

Boxer is class 3 (re-election 2011)

Feinstein
    is class 1 ( re-election 2013)

SORRY !

Only the House gets elected every 2 years, Senate is for 6 years....every 2 years 1/3 of the Senate comes up for re-election.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I offer up Dick Durbin. Please help us defeat him! The person running against him is pro-enforcement and for NO amnesty.

Steve Sauerberg, MD,
    Republican Candidate for US Senate

"We must ensure our nation's security while also respecting the human dignity of all the people in our country." -Steve Sauerberg

Protect Our Borders
    Illegal immigration is one of the biggest challenges we face as a nation. According to most estimates, between 12 and 16 million illegal immigrants are currently in our country and over 700,000 enter America illegally every year.

1. Secure our borders. We must triple funding for the U.S. border patrol to stop the flow of those entering our country illegally.
    2. No amnesty. I oppose any effort to reward illegal behavior with amnesty or American citizenship without punitive measures. Dick Durbin's amnesty-first approach would cost taxpayers over $2.6 trillion.
    3. Deport illegal aliens who commit felonies when they finish serving their prison sentence.
    4. All legal immigrants must learn to read and write English. We are a melting pot of many cultures bound together by a common language, and success in our schools and our economy depends on being able to communicate by using the same language. Those who immigrate to the United States should understand the importance of our history and civics and respect the values of our democratic society.
    5. Share our vision. Impart the knowledge that America is a land of opportunity and optimism for those pursuing a better life through hard work and hope.

These are all the positions that Dick Durbin has voted in favor of:

* No Border Fence - No Border Security.
    * Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants
    * Taxpayer-Funded Tuition for Illegal Immigrants
    * Social Security Benefits for Illegal Immigrants
    * ** Dick Durbin was even the prime sponsor of legislation that would reward a convicted criminal and illegal immigrant with amnesty!!

http://www.sauerberg2008.com/stand-immi.aspx
    Yes! fedupinwaukegan is correct!

Steve Sauerberg, MD, is our nations best bet at dumping “Dirtbagâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn_in_Illinois
    Yep, John, I know it's you.

I also see a few other of our Illinois "usual suspects" on this thread.
    Hi, Guys!

-- Dawn
    Guilty as charged!!

Hi! Welcome!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Well I would love to vote out my treasonous garbage in the senate, but Casey has years to go. I think my first chance at Specter is 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by lkendter
    Well I would love to vote out my treasonous garbage in the senate, but Casey has years to go. I think my first chance at Specter is 2010.
    Specter is 2011, but, he is in very bad health.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast