Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It shouldn't come as any surprise that most of the "worst of the worst" in the House hold office in the once great state of California (list below)

Many will be difficult to oust because they represent largely Hispanic districts and get the majority of legal and illegal votes. However, a few districts like the 35th (Ted Hayes), the 30th (mine), and the 23rd could possibly yield some change.

Joe Baca CA43rd
    Xavier Becerra CA31st
    Lois Capps CA23rd
    Barbara Lee CA9th
    Zoe Lofgren CA18th
    Nancy Pelosi CA8th
    Lucille Royball-Allard CA34th
    Loretta Sanches CA47th
    Maxine Waters CA35th
    Henry Waxman CA30th

In the other states, it would be great to oust Raul Grijalva in AZ, Luis Gutierrez in IL, and Steny Hoyer in MD.

Pelsoi is the one I'd like to see go the most on that list, but taking them all down would be a dream come true!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by donrob11754
    I will vote for anyone running against Carolyn McCarthy (Congress) and anyone that runs against Schumer or Clinton (Senators).
    Ditto on that, donrob! McCarthy has written me back but her response has always been the same -- that she is for comprehensive immigration reform and the Strive Act. She's also wealthy so if she lost her job she won't be hard up. I've got to check, though, to see if she's even up for re-election this year.

JAK

Re: Here is another idea

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    And if you want to see some of the great folks who are trying to help us get that 80% come to the Secure America Now event at Camp Vigilance this July 4th!

Here are some of the people who want to secure our borders and who will be speaking at the event:

Darrell Castle, US Vice Presidential Candidate Constitution Party,

Ted Hayes, Candidate for Congress 35th District,

Duncan D. Hunter, Candidate for Congress 52nd District, speaking approx 9:00 AM- 10:00AM

Tony Dolz, Candidate for Congress 30th District,

David Lee Joy, Candidate for Congress 51st District, Speaking approx 10:30 AM

Michael Crimmins, Candidate for Congress 53rd District
    These are folks running in California!

Ken
    Wow!!! FINALLY! Some "good guys" are running!!! We need these people!!!! This is great news!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Pelsoi is the one I'd like to see go the most on that list, but taking them all down would be a dream come true!
    ...and what at a wonderful dream... and I hope Americans/Californians are going to send a strong message by VOTING THIS TRAITOR OUT OF OFFICE!

What a message that would send!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    ...and what at a wonderful dream... and I hope Americans/Californians are going to send a strong message by VOTING THIS TRAITOR OUT OF OFFICE!

What a message that would send!
    Hi JAK, oh boy to not have to watch this idiot any more or allow her to do more damage to this country would be heaven sent for sure....so, lets say our prayers that America will be saved from this traitor above all oh and along with the above list lets throw in Senator Graham (SC) remember " we'll shut the bigots up" I hate him for saying that about patriotic Americans and ones who put the pansy in office.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Inspiring podcast with Frosty Wooldridge & William Gheen discussing ALIPAC's 80-80 Campaign:

ALIPAC Launches 80-80 Campaign to Throw Out Incumbent Politicians!
    William Gheen Interview

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) announced today the main thrust of their 2008 candidate and campaign operations will be to throw as many incumbent politicians out of office as possible.

Illegal immigration is one of the top four issues in America that’s driving the historically high percentage of Americans (over 80%) that say America is heading in the wrong direction.

“Over eighty percent of Americans feel the nation is headed in the wrong direction,â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    thats a great interview ... Woooooooo Hoooooooooo

That you for the link to the interview with William and Frosty RememberGoliad.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join together with others.

http://www.blowoutcongress.com

Jeff Bolton's station KLIF 570 AM Dallas,
    his e-mail addy is at this site.

He has Ross Perot's ear,
    Ross used Jeff's show to put up the new charts.

http://www.perotcharts.com

Join with F.A.I.R., Numbers USA, others, unity is the only way.

Get the message out on the blogs. America is ready for this now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234