Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Opposes Hispanic Supremacy on Supreme Court!

ALIPAC Opposes Hispanic Supremacy on Supreme Court!

May 28, 2009

press@alipac.us, (866) 703-0864

ALIPAC is launching a national campaign today to oppose President Obama's nominee for the US Supreme Court Sonia Sotomayor because of her racist comments and her membership in a racist organization called "The Race".

"The US Supreme Court is no place for brown or Hispanic supremacists like Sonia Sotomayor," said William Gheen President of ALIPAC. "We hope the US Senate will reject this overt attempt by the Obama administration to put a woman with racist views and affiliations in a seat of power over all Americans."

Stomayor is a member of an organization that many Americans consider racist called the National Council of La Raza (NCLR). La Raza means "The Race" and the NCLR makes it clear that the group considers Hispanics to be a race. The NCLR seeks to promote political agendas they consider to be advantageous to their "race" regardless of the negative impacts on other ethnic groups or existing principles and laws in the United States.

"We oppose Sonia Sotomayor because of her racist comments and group memberships," said William Gheen. "We also oppose her because she supports racist groups like La Raza which supports Amnesty, welfare benefits, in-state tuition, and licenses for illegal aliens."

ALIPAC is launching a media campaign and calling on the groups network of over 25,000 supporters to contact members of the US Senate to try and stop the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the US Supreme Court. For more information, please visit www.alipac.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ang
    I want to be sure I have this correct. It is OK for this member of LARAZA, Sonia Sotomayor, the Pres.'s nominee to the highest court in the land, to make extremely racist statements about White Americans, but it is not OK for these Whites to say anything that might be racist? I may be losing it, but I believe a racist statement regarding any race is equally liable. This ethnic group in particular, has overtly denegrated Americans, disrespected our flag, demanded amnesty, as well as all the benefits of American citizens! I could have had some empathy for them, if they had shown the slightest degree of respect for the very country they dared to enter illegally. We are all descendants of foreignors, or are naturalized. In fact, Ms. Sotomayor is Puerto Rican, has all the benefits of citizenship, therefore I do not understand her prejudice! Somewhere along the way, Ms. Sotomayor had to have some Whites contribute to her success, regardless of all her individual intellect. No one does it alone! We do not exist in a vacuum, do we? I have real concerns about her ability to render an unbiased decision (remember, Justice does wear a blindfold). She should NOT be confirmed in this regard.

That's a great statement W.

Also I was wondering, if a case comes before the Supremes and LaRaza is one of the litigants, won't Sonia have to recuse herself and not vote, because she will have a conflict of interest?

What if MALDEF is one of the litigants, which happens a lot. MALDEF is basically the legal arm of LaRaza, they both get funding from the same foundtions.