Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Sets New Records Educating Americans

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are very pleased to announce that ALIPAC has shattered all three of our standing web traffic records in January of 2011! We have set new records in our quest to educate more Americans about illegal immigration and the need to enforce our existing immigration and border laws.

On January 25, our old daily and hourly web traffic records fell and we set new records with 301,756 pages of information displayed for the day. Our busiest hour ever was between 2pm - 3pm EST, when 19,630 pages were displayed.

These high and growing web traffic levels have also placed us in position to set a new monthly web traffic record today. We had just set a new record last month in December of 2010. That record of 5,699,210 will fall this afternoon!

It is hard to even imagine over 5.7 million pages of information being displayed in one short month!

Each page of information about illegal immigration, border security, legislation, activism, crimes committed by illegal aliens, etc... displayed is a chance for another American to become informed on these issues.

The reason more people are visiting ALIPAC.us than ever before is because this issue is now on fire in the states.

With your help, state lawmakers and their staffers are searching the web for articles and information about illegal immigration, state budgets, state legislation etc...

The combined work and activism of many dedicated Americans over the last six years is really starting to pay political dividends.

Our core mission is to continue to build, manage, and maintain the world's largest archive of information in existence on the topic of illegal immigration.

Thank you for your support and activism, which has made this milestone possible.

We have obtained a level of visibility and popularity that a very small percentage of websites ever achieve.

America's awareness level and increased level of concern about illegal immigration is headed to new heights in 2011 with ALIPAC.us leading the way.

More great things to come.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alipac has really educated me regarding illegal immigration. I had no clue at all about how bad it was or what it was doing to our country until I happened upon Alipac website. Thank you Alipac.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Alipac has really educated me regarding illegal immigration. I had no clue at all about how bad it was or what it was doing to our country until I happened upon Alipac website. Thank you Alipac.
    I was already partially educated and knew of the issue for years. However I never thought there we as many who believe and are standing for the same issue until I got involved back 3rd quarter last year. I felt it was a hopeless fight that most Americans were still asleep on the issue.

However ALIPAC along with NumbersUSA and a few other groups have helped me realize I'm not alone and helped me see how to stand and fight this issue as we rightfully should. For that I'm grateful to ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, and other groups on the frontlines.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forest

Me too..Thanks W and the ALIPAC team.

This is great news!!

Incredible work William

And again...CONGRATULATIONS.

The ALIPAC site is one of, if not thee, best sources for news and information.

Excellent Work Everyone.

And for those who are new here, I welcome you as well and hope you learn ALOT during your visits. especially with almost every state legislature having bills against illegals in one form or another

It's great to see so many people visit and read articles.
    It would be nice to see more people post comments and/or articles from their city, county and state.

JD2
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have been aware of a problem with illegals for a long time. With ALIPAC AND NUMBERS USA more people are now know about the problem.What bothers me is the illegals don't seem to care as soon as they're deported they come right back. Did everyone see Greta Van Susteren's special the other night? One deportee said he'd get something to eat and come right back. We need to do something to make it painful if they come back!!

Quote Originally Posted by GWF2223
    I have been aware of a problem with illegals for a long time. With ALIPAC AND NUMBERS USA more people are now know about the problem.What bothers me is the illegals don't seem to care as soon as they're deported they come right back. Did everyone see Greta Van Susteren's special the other night? One deportee said he'd get something to eat and come right back. We need to do something to make it painful if they come back!!
    Illegal re-entry after deportation is a felony and they can get up to 20 years for it.
    Most only get 1 to 5 years, though some get much more time.
    The seriousness of their criminal record and the number of times they have been deported means more time.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast