Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great job Alipac and to all of you citizens involved to stay on top of these issues. This has got to be our year.
    I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE. jimster

Being that I have lived in the Phoenix area a few times, I have known what was going on for years. However, I felt like I was alone in how I have felt about it and even felt like everyone would continue to be blind to the issue. Thanks to alipac and our politicians who are FINALLY fighting this issue, I do not feel like I am alone in how I feel.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by GWF2223
    I have been aware of a problem with illegals for a long time. With ALIPAC AND NUMBERS USA more people are now know about the problem.What bothers me is the illegals don't seem to care as soon as they're deported they come right back. Did everyone see Greta Van Susteren's special the other night? One deportee said he'd get something to eat and come right back. We need to do something to make it painful if they come back!!
    Illegal re-entry after deportation is a felony and they can get up to 20 years for it.
    Most only get 1 to 5 years, though some get much more time.
    The seriousness of their criminal record and the number of times they have been deported means more time.
    We ought to build a prison that is specifically for returning illegals. The prison will be modeled after latin american prisons where they will be treated like prisoners in latin america.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Alipac has really educated me regarding illegal immigration. I had no clue at all about how bad it was or what it was doing to our country until I happened upon Alipac website. Thank you Alipac.
    Most people in the northern midwest are not aware. I am from Michigan and I never knew just how bad it was until I came here to Phoenix.

GROWING AWARENESS

It is very satisfactory to see the results of the ALIPAC information being more and more effective and increase the awateness of the problems caused by ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. The Government Benefits provided by the use of our tax dollars nneds to be explained to every LEGAL voter and Tax Payer in the U S

It's great to see so many people visit and read articles.
    It would be nice to see more people post comments and/or articles from their city, county and state.

JD2
    Defiantly The WSJ were I live wont print articles that show the true impact of illegal immigration, they also disable comments when illegals commit crimes.

"What I love seeing the most is all these new recruits, you guys Rock!"
    Seeing you guys show up, Is as cool as finding Alipac itself, seeing you guys/gals here proves to me and all those here that they're hard work was not in vain. Thanks you guys, and thank you "Alipac for teaching me how to fight back!" "No one wants to feel alone, in a fight against so many!" And when it's finally over, I'll let all of you buy me a Beer! Thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by GWF2223
    I have been aware of a problem with illegals for a long time. With ALIPAC AND NUMBERS USA more people are now know about the problem.What bothers me is the illegals don't seem to care as soon as they're deported they come right back. Did everyone see Greta Van Susteren's special the other night? One deportee said he'd get something to eat and come right back. We need to do something to make it painful if they come back!!
    Illegal re-entry after deportation is a felony and they can get up to 20 years for it.
    Most only get 1 to 5 years, though some get much more time.
    The seriousness of their criminal record and the number of times they have been deported means more time.
    We ought to build a prison that is specifically for returning illegals. The prison will be modeled after latin american prisons where they will be treated like prisoners in latin america.

They'll be with people who speak Spanish... Think it will make them feel more wanted...? ~
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I am so glad that I found this site as well. and, like everyone else, I was watching different talk shows about this issue and I knew it was bad. and then I found ALIPAC and, I'm so glad I did. for some reason, shows on foxnews just don't cover or see this issue the way they use to. they have all gone soft on the subject of "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" but thats alright because we have this site and a few others to get the low down on whats going on per this subject. BTW, i've been reading you guys comments on this subjetc of ALIPAC educating Americans and I must say, "YOU GUYS ROCK" and I'm so glad to be a part of this forum because, its evident by the new names that we see here, other Americans are coming on board and thats exactly what we need

Alipac is the first site I go to daily! (Even before I check out the daily racing form, and if you knew me you would know this is huge...LOL!) Being from the US and Canada I have turned a lot of Canadians on to this site, telling them here is a look at the future if you don't shut the doors on the illegals.

I have no idea how I ever found Alipac, but I thank God I did! Even though I may not really "know" the posters here, I feel I do and consider the ones who are here as my fellow warriors! Thank you all!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast