Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For me I tend to check everything else first as thats usually over in 5-10 mins while spend a lot more time here hehe.

I came across this site after reading an article that was pro illegal immigration and for open borders and the Dream Act and was pissed after seeing the pandering to illegals. I searched basically illegal alien, found NumbersUSA and later on saw ALIPAC and stalked the forums for awhile.

I'm glad to have joined and only wish I could do more to help but like many am cash strapped and barely manage donating to NumbersUSA. I'm grateful to Mr Gheen and the people of ALIPAC and other groups for being here fighting for our country.

This forum is full of very useful life changing information, not just on illegal immigration but on the world period, but don't kid yourselves people love to hear you talk! Especially those of us who read at the speed of dark, like really long posts I'm like Dang! this is gonna take forever.
    Scroll down see what you guys think and Oh! that what all that means!
    If I didn't have your input I'd be screwed! And LadyStClaire I love the way you talk "Low Down" I haven't heard that in years! Thanks Everyone!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have assisted in every way possible to help keep our Country safe from illegal invasions, educating people about unlawful aliens as well as assisting with their crime activities for many years. However, I have learned so much more about illegal aliens since becoming a member of Alipac. We have a lot of work to do to achieve our mission, so buckle up people for the long and stressful days ahead!! God bless each of you.

Oh, do not ever forget, we are dealing with fire, so always be safe and do not ever give out personal information, unless you know who you are communicating with!!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123