Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I agree w/ Draindog on this one. There has to be something going on behind the scenes that would make Lou do a 180 like this.
    Like getting shot at? Whatever the reason if you can't be brave and hold to your beliefs and values you always end up like Dobb's. Confused and Afraid.
    I agree 93 and I will always hold my stance on illegal immigration no matter how many times I'm berated or called a racist. But I seriously think he's getting pressured behind the scenes of all this, and if that's the case, then he is a coward.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Glad to hear it William. Thank you for this solid position statement. ALIPAC can now cut him loose with hardly any guilt. I loyally supported Lou and his investigative journalism very much but his agenda on illegal immigration is developing into something very different. There is no reason for diluting or compromising our position. I am glad Lou's fansites connecting us are now suspended. I do wish Lou well with whatever his future roles turn out to be because I got to know him like a friend and always appreciated his patriotism and high intelligence. I'm sure he will continue at some level someplace.

We want 100% border control and immigration law enforcement of all kinds in this country. This is the job of our government leaders and those agencies. We want illegal immigration stopped with no rewarding path to citizenship for those who broke our federal laws.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I agree w/ Draindog on this one. There has to be something going on behind the scenes that would make Lou do a 180 like this.
    Like getting shot at? Whatever the reason if you can't be brave and hold to your beliefs and values you always end up like Dobb's. Confused and Afraid.
    I agree 93 and I will always hold my stance on illegal immigration no matter how many times I'm berated or called a racist. But I seriously think he's getting pressured behind the scenes of all this, and if that's the case, then he is a coward.
    You got it! Without a spine you can never ever make the world a better place these days and that is the harsh reality behind it!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Glad to see this!

This shows me that we are finally looking behind the curtain. What ever Dobbs turnabout was attributed to, we do not need to feel sorry for him in the least.....again....the money spoke louder than the soul. For all we know, he may have been planted in front of our screen from the very beginning. He certainly is NOT lacking for funds. We do NOT have the funds, and we are still out there, aren't we? So, it comes down to the soul vs $. Perhaps he doesn't mind eating from both hands. He was more than willing to have both sides fund his campaign. Does that sound familiar?

I am so disappointed that Mr. Dobbs has chosen to take this route, but am equally proud that ALIPAC is standing on principal and rejecting Lou Dobbs.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

EXCELLENT!

So happy you made the decision to drop Lou Dobbs. I was always a fan of Dobbs - until I saw that interview!

Number 1 - NEVER apologize for not speaking Spanish - are you kidding me?

Number 2 - NEVER compromise on letting criminals get away with their crimes!

Number 3 - the man recently arrested for plotting to blow up a major building in downtown Dallas is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!

Number 4 - I am the wife of a LEGAL immigrant and the interview Lou Dobbs did on Telemundo is a slap in the face to me and millions like my husband and me who work hard, follow the laws, and respect the values of THIS country.

Welcome, aptucker. And I am happy you outlined these points. Some of my relatives came here legally, and no matter what their age or political involvement, they are spitting mad about the direction this country has been taking. And livid, that the laws they had to follow to become citizens are continually being eroded to make criminals feel comfortable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bye, bye, baby bye bye ... So long Lou...

Thnxs, William for giving us access to all the info and videos.

8 million is alotta bannanas..... oh well. he cant un-ring the bell now, LOU HAS GONE SOUTH! and i tuned in every dam nite. what a fool am i.

TurnCoat Dobbs

Thank you ALIPAC, for standing with TRUE PATRIOTS...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast