Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Emailed the Arizona Governor over and over and over again being sure to put relevant titles in such as, "Real Citizen for SB 1070" "Citizen Supports SB 1070", in case that is all she reads. This bill doesn't just affect Arizona, it affects all of us! I even emailed the link to a cousin in Arizona and she wrote me back stating the problem is bad in Arizona. So, I decided I needed to emailed the link to all my friends and family and get them involved, too.

The 800# doesn't work in my area, the 602 line had me on hold a long time...I will try again later.

The ALIPAC is what our people need to keep us on our toes.

"ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR A FEW GOOD MEN DO NOTHING" SIR EDMUND BURKE

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    To all of the New people ~ WELCOME TO ALIPAC

we may have done it..... I want to kiss the Gov. She has what it takes to protect it's citizens

Arizona is truely Blossoming with Napolitano's corrupt backside gone

America may yet survive the Invasion

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by OpinionIZE
    I Emailed the Arizona Governor over and over and over again being sure to put relevant titles in such as, "Real Citizen for SB 1070" "Citizen Supports SB 1070", in case that is all she reads. This bill doesn't just affect Arizona, it affects all of us! I even emailed the link to a cousin in Arizona and she wrote me back stating the problem is bad in Arizona. So, I decided I needed to emailed the link to all my friends and family and get them involved, too.

The 800# doesn't work in my area, the 602 line had me on hold a long time...I will try again later.

The ALIPAC is what our people need to keep us on our toes.

"ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR A FEW GOOD MEN DO NOTHING" SIR EDMUND BURKE
    Welcome to ALIPAC OpinionIZE!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Poll hints 70% of Arizonans favor immigration measure

A new telephone survey indicates that more than two-thirds of Arizonans favor the state's wide-ranging immigration measure. But more than half of those questioned were worried Senate Bill 1070 could lead to civil-rights violations.

The legislation, passed by the Senate on Monday, is in the hands of Gov. Jan Brewer. She has until the end of the day Saturday to sign it, veto it or do nothing and allow it to become law.

The poll, which was released Wednesday, was conducted by Rasmussen Reports, a New Jersey-based public-opinion
    polling firm. It polled 500 "likely" voters on April 15.

The survey asked respondents if they "favor or oppose legislation that authorized local police to stop and verify the immigration status of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant."

Of those surveyed, 70 percent favored it, 23 percent opposed it, and 6 percent were unsure.

Pollsters also asked respondents "how concerned" they were that efforts "to identify and deport illegal immigrants will also end up violating the civil rights of some U.S. citizens."

Fifty-three percent said they were either "very concerned" or "somewhat" concerned. An additional 46 percent said they were "not very" or "not at all concerned." One percent said "not sure."

The immigration measure has landed Arizona in the spotlight of a heated debate over immigration reform. The bill, among other things, would make it a crime to be in the country illegally and would require local law enforcement to determine an individual's legal status if there was reasonable suspicion he or she was in the U.S. illegally.

The immigration bill is likely to have a lasting impact on the upcoming elections, according to Rasmussen.

Previous surveys indicated 83 percent of Arizona voters say a candidate's position on immigration is an important factor in how they will vote.

The poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points with a 95 percent confidence level.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa ... -poll.html

Hello Gov office...yes...I am a bank robber in favor of bank robbery...

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I wouldn't put it past the OBLs to have auto dialers.
    I was thinking the same thing, especially on local numbers to the local switchboard, if they sent shipped buses of people in and put them up in hotel rooms with cell phones, to tied up those local and and instate 800 lines.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Hello Gov office...yes...I am a bank robber in favor of bank robbery...

Good one hardline! That IS how ridiculous their demands are.

Dear Gov Brewer: I am a street drug dealer, and I want to be called a pharmacist, and be licensed by your state. I also demand a tax-funded grant to support my business.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

JAK
    Done!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Email done,will call and HOLD til someone answers Fri. Morning.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I just sent my email.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast