Like Tree8Likes

Thread: America is going to hell in a handbasket

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America is going to hell in a handbasket

"America is going to hell in a handbasket & our commander-in-chief is a blithering idiot incapable of coherent thought or speech!" -- William Gheen, ALIPAC.us

Share by email or social media using our share links here at ALIPAC.us or at our social media accounts on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (INSTAGRAM HERE) (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (LINKED HERE) .. (PARLER HERE) .. (MINDS HERE) .. (SLUG HERE) .. (BRIGHTEON HERE) .. (CLOUT HUB HERE) .. (MEWE HERE)
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-24-2021 at 06:09 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fraud.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It appears the comment and meme I put out on social media yesterday bashing Biden is getting a lot of online support despite the shadowbanning censorship applied to our accounts by Big Tech. While Twitter has us muffled so bad we can only tell 6 out of our 19,000 followers saw it, Facebook is saying over 90,000 people have seen it thanks to the 4k who shared it at the time of this email.

Negative ratings and reactions for Biden are the key force behind the growing backlash against open-borders Dems in the 2022 midterms. Perhaps our ALIPAC networks can fan those flames.

Please take a few moments to A. Review, comment, and share my statement if you agree. B. Respond to this email with your survey answers. C. Contribute if you are willing to help us put it out via a paid press release service tomorrow.

William Gheen of ALIPAC.us

Survey (reply to this email with your answers)

1. Am I too harsh on Biden? Y/N
    2. Do you agree that America is falling apart? Y/N
    3. Do you agree Biden is incoherent? (Here is his latest gibberish from Jul 23 VIEW HERE) Y/N
    4. Would you support me sending this comment out via press release to the nation? Y/N

Will you help me fund that release at...

https://www.alipac.us/donations/

??
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-25-2021 at 12:16 PM.

1. Am I too harsh on Biden? NO, but I do not want him removed. The Dems won't accomplish much with him leading their agenda. The 2022 campaign will begin soon, and Dems will need to abandon their woke agenda. I don't want a President Harris.
    2. Do you agree that America is falling apart? NO, the MAGA opposition is firmer & more aware. Calling conservatives terrorists is not a winning strategy. Seeing the Dems trying to destroy the Constitution & Bill of Rights is scaring everyone. Dems are trying to ignore the border crisis, and the border issue needs to be hung around their necks.
    3. Do you agree Biden is incoherent? (Here is his latest gibberish from Jul 23 VIEW HERE) YES, the greatest risk is that China and Iran will make moves that will lead to war. The Dems will need a war to stay in office.
    4. Would you support me sending this comment out via press release to the nation? YES

We received hundreds of survey responses about our statement against Joe Biden and his mad ramblings and only 3 people felt we were being too harsh. We have a limited amount of time to seize on this momentum, stop the reconciliation Amnesty plot in DC, and inform our networks about what they need to know about the Sept 14 recall of corrupt CA governor Gavin Newsom.

The Facebook post alone is up over 161,000 viewers so far and with our other social media and email subscribers our audience is probably north of a quarter million before we even press release it.

We do not have the funds necessary to take these further release actions nor proceed at this time.

Please correct that deficit by funding these two important operations with a contribution of $10, $25, $50, $100 or more via our secure online portal at...

https://www.alipac.us/donations/

PS: We need an immediate and strong response to this request for support to hit Biden and Newsom hard this week or we will be forced into emergency survival mode where all attention and energies go on defense in stead of offense to save this national organization and platform.

Please respond.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-26-2021 at 11:58 AM.

The whole world is going to hell in hand basket and Biden is just one of many people intent on sending it there. Our country is not the only one confronting illegal immigration problem or weird social perversions.

I think Biden's coherence or competence or any other aspect of his character is completely beside the point which is that he is corrupt and occupies the presidency by way of fraud and corruption. I think his blithering is just an act to cover up his basic dishonesty and insincerity. He is a crook and if he stood up and tried to sound straight and true, it would be more obvious than it is.

Compare with Trump who more than occasionally sounds like a used car salesman, but it doesn't matter, because he is sincere and honest too. Notice nobody has ever accused Trump of being a fraud or corrupt. He is not.

Gheen, just keep at it. You are doing fine.